If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Haymo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Haymo:
- people want to walk his walk, AND talk his talk!
- TaKiLLa: i heard this haymo guy is cool Kyon: he's white dislexus: .start ns_veil dislexus: Godamnit haymo!
Books about Haymo:
- Haymo of Hythe, Bishop of Rochester: With some account of the former state and works of Catholicity in Hythe and... - 1895 by Richard A O'Gorman
- Ordines of Haymo of Faversham (Henry Bradshaw Society) - Apr 15, 2010 by Henry Bradshaw Society
- Historie Van De Vier Vroome Ridders Genaemd De Vier Heems-kinderen, Reynout En Zyne Broeders, Zoonen Van Haymo... - Nov 3, 2011 by Anonymous
- Laotse Tao Te King : Das Buch Des Alten Vom Weltgrund Und Der Weltweise, Aus Dem Chinesischen Urtext Neu Ubertragen... - 1947 by Laozi
- Ordines of Haymo of Faversham [Henry Bradshaw Society, vol. LXXXV] - 1953 by No author
- Mediale Kultur und Geschlecht. Zur Inszenierung von Männlichkeit in US Sitcoms (German Edition) - Jan 7, 2015 by Haymo Empl
- Die Inszenierung Des Fremden (German Edition) - Oct 14, 2013 by Haymo Empl
- Sprache Und Schrift ALS Ausdruck Nationaler Identitat (German Edition) - Oct 14, 2013 by Haymo Empl
- Die Mogliche Geschlechtliche Codierung Von Robotern. Filmische Und Literarische Beispiele (German Edition) - Oct 23, 2013 by Haymo Empl
- Oral History in Theorie und Praxis. Ein Vergleich (German Edition) - Dec 12, 2013 by Haymo Empl
Wiki information Haymo:
- Haymo of Halberstadt
- Person, Deceased Person
Haymo was a German Benedictine monk who served as bishop of Halberstadt, and was a noted author.
- Person, Deceased Person
Heymo was a medieval Bishop of Wrocław, Poland from 1120-1126. Little is known about his origins, career or his Episcopal work, although he probably from Lorraine or Flanders. He founded the Abbey of Benedynktynów.
- Haymo of Faversham
- Philosopher, Person, Deceased Person
Haymo of Faversham, O.F.M., was an English Franciscan and scholar of Scholasticism, born at Faversham, Kent, and died at Anagni, Italy, circa 1243. Following the custom in the Middle Ages to designate the more celebrated among the doctors by certain...
- Haymo Pockberger
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person, Topic
Haymo Pockberger was an actor.
- Al Haymon
Alan Haymon is an American boxing adviser/manager. He is adviser to Floyd Mayweather Jr. and has twice won the Boxing Writers of America Manager of the Year Award.
Haymon is a mythical figure from Tyrol in form of a giant. It is said that Haymon was the founder of Stift Wilten, a premonstratensian abbey, located in the south of Innsbruck. He is said to have lived between 600 and 900 years ago and to have died...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
- Cynthia Haymon
- Singer, Topic, Person, Musical Artist
Cynthia Haymon-Coleman is an American soprano, born September 6, 1958 in Jacksonville, Florida. She is known for the beauty of her voice and seeming ease with which she uses it. She obtained her Bachelor's degree of Music in Vocal Performance from...
- Haymo Heyder
- Topic, Film crewmember, Person
Haymo Heyder is a film crew member in the 1974 film The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser.
- Haymo Kutschbach
- Person, Film crewmember, Topic
Haymo Kutschbach is a film crew member in the 2000 film 27 Missing Kisses.