Pronunciation : HE-ge ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hege:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Hege:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Hege is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Hege is: Meditation, word, groaning, separation.
- Diminutive of HELGA
Definition funny of Hege:
- person #1: "Where did my beer go?" Person #2: "Someone must've performed a Hege!" Person #1: "Hey, is that MY beer?" Hege: "Ehm, oh, no, don't think so. Not anymore at least."
- hege, i can't spell.
Expression information Hege:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Hege:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hege:
- Act Three: Mir anvertraut, daß ich sie hege by Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album R. Strauss: Die Frau Ohne Schatten
- Badukodu Hege Naa by Vani Harikrishna from the Album Snehitharu (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Badukodu Hege Naa (From "Snehitharu") by Vani Harikrishna from the Album V. Harikrishna Hits, Vol. 1
- Badukodu Hege Naa (From "Snehitharu") by Vani Harikrishna from the Album Kannada Valentines Day Special
- Die Frau ohne Schatten: Act III, "Mir anvertraut, daß ich sie hege" (Barak, Wife) by Christa Ludwig, Walter Berry from the Album Strauss: Die Frau ohne Schatten
- Die Frau ohne Schatten: Barak, mein Mann... Mir anvertraut, dass ich sie hege by Christa Ludwig from the Album A 70th Birthday Tribute
- Du Hellige Far (feat. Helge Angelvik, Linda Renate Jørgensen, Susanne Akerø & Hege Kristin Kjærvoll) by John G. Akerø from the Album Enda En Juleplate
- Ee Bege Naa Hege Taalali by Shesh from the Album Holeva Beladingalu (Karaoke Tracks)
- Ee Bege Naa Hege Taalali (? ???? ?? ???? ?????) by Sheshaprasad Chikkatur from the Album Holeva Beladingalu
- Englesang (feat. Hege Kristin Kjærvoll, Linda Renate Jørgensen & Helge Angelvik) by John G. Akerø from the Album Enda En Juleplate
Books about Hege:
- Rückkehr nach Abingdon Hall: Roman (ABINGDON HALL TRILOGIE 3) (German Edition) - Sep 14, 2015 by Phillip Rock and Uta Hege
- Emily & Luke (Liebe in Wyoming) (German Edition) - Sep 22, 2015 by Steffi Hege
- Nächte des Sturms: Roman (Die Sturm-Trilogie 2) (German Edition) - Nov 29, 2012 by Nora Roberts and Uta Hege
- Handmade Scandinavian Christmas: Everything You Need for a Simple Homemade Christmas - Jun 30, 2013 by Hege Barnholt
- Applicable Law in Investor-State Arbitration: The Interplay Between National and International Law (Oxford Monographs... - May 19, 2013 by Hege Elisabeth Kjos
- Rebellin der Liebe (German Edition) - Jul 15, 2015 by Teresa Medeiros and Uta Hege
- Tödliche Verehrung: Roman (Eve Dallas) (German Edition) - Jun 22, 2015 by J.D. Robb and Uta Hege
- One farm, two wars, three generations: The Hege family story - 1996 by Erica Hege Shirk
- But the Greatest of These Is Freedom: The Consequences of Immigration in Europe - Feb 8, 2011 by Hege Storhaug
- The Wankel Rotary Engine - Dec 13, 2006 by John B. Hege
Movies about Hege:
- Hege, Naturschutz, Ökologie, 1 DVD-Video2005
Wiki information Hege:
Hegemony is the political, economic, or military predominance or control of one state over others. In Ancient Greece, hegemony denoted the politico–military dominance of a city-state over other city-states. The dominant state is known as the...
- Hege Bøkko
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Hege Bøkko is a Norwegian long-track speedskater, and the younger sister of Håvard Bøkko.
- Hege Riise
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Hege Riise is a female footballer from Norway.
- Hege Storhaug
- Woman, Person
Hege Storhaug is a Norwegian journalist, writer and women's rights activist. She has been noted since the 1990s for her opposition to Islam and advocacy for human rights; particularly women's rights in relation to traditional Muslim attitudes and...
- Racing Video Game, Video game, Topic
Carmageddon is a graphically violent vehicular combat 1997 PC video game. It was later ported to other platforms, and spawned a series of follow-up titles. It was inspired by the 1975 cult classic movie Death Race 2000. The game was produced by...
- Daniel Hege
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Conductor
Daniel Hege is an American orchestral conductor. He is the former music director of the former Syracuse Symphony Orchestra and currently the music director of the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, and Principal Guest Conductor of the Tulsa Symphony...
Hegelianism is the philosophy of G. W. F. Hegel which can be summed up by the dictum that "the rational alone is real", which means that all reality is capable of being expressed in rational categories. His goal was to reduce reality to a more...
- Gerald Hege
- Sheriff, Person
Gerald Hege was the controversial sheriff of Davidson County, North Carolina. A veteran of the Vietnam War, he became famous for his highly eccentric behavior, his internationally known television show, and eventually for the charges of corruption...
- Louis Van Hege
- Soccer, Olympic athlete, Deceased Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Louis Van Hege was a Belgian football Inside-Forward who played for AC Milan from 1910 to 1915, scoring 97 goals during five Italian Football Championship seasons. In terms of goals scored, he's the tenth best striker in the rossoneri 's history. He...
- Hege Rimestad
- Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Person