Meaning : Army Guardian, Army guardian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hereward:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Hereward:
- English Meaning: The name Hereward is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hereward is: Derived from Old English 'Hereweard', a compound of army (here) and protection (weard).from the Old English name Hereweard. The Anglo-Saxon hero Hereward the Wake led a revolt against William the Conqueror in the 11th century.
- Derived from the Old English elements here "army" and weard "guard". This was the name of an 11th-century Anglo-Saxon leader who rebelled against Norman rule.
Definition funny of Hereward:
- Hereward, stop throwing your feces at monkey number 4!
Expression information Hereward:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Hereward:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Hereward:
- Hereward by Hereward from the Album Hereward
- Hereward the Saxon by P.D. Brown from the Album Sword-Song and Swan Maidens
- Hereward the Wake by The Dark Villager from the Album Technological
Books about Hereward:
- Hereward - Mar 1, 2012 by James Wilde
- Hereward: The Devil's Army - Jun 20, 2013 by James Wilde
- Hereward, the Last of the English - May 12, 2012 by Charles Kingsley
- Hereward - Mar 2014 by Peter Rex
- Hereward: the Immortals: 5 - Aug 13, 2015 by James Wilde
- Hereward: Wolves of New Rome - Jun 4, 2015 by James Wilde
- Hereward the Wake, 'Last of the English' - Oct 22, 2001 by Charles Kingsley
- Painting Techniques of the Masters: Painting Lessons from the Great Masters, Revised and Enlarged Edition - Jan 1, 1972 by Hereward Lester Cooke
- Hereward: Sons of the White Dragon - Jan 21, 2008 by Marcus Pitcaithly
- Sir Hereward and Mister Fitz - Jul 31, 2013 by Garth Nix
Wiki information Hereward:
- Hereward the Wake
- Person, Lost work, Deceased Person, Name source
Hereward the Wake was an 11th-century leader of local resistance to the Norman conquest of England. Hereward's base, when leading the rebellion against the Norman rulers, was in the Isle of Ely, and according to legend he roamed The Fens, covering...
- Hereward Carrington
- Deceased Person, Person, Author
Hereward Carrington was a well-known British-born American investigator of psychic phenomena and author. His subjects included several of the most high-profile cases of apparent psychic ability of his times, and he wrote over 100 books on subjects...
- Hereward College
- Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Educational Institution, Location, Employer
Hereward College is a college of further education situated on Tile Hill Lane, Tile Hill, Coventry, West Midlands, England. It opened in 1972. The college accepts many students with various kinds of special needs, including physical disabilities,...
- HMS Hereward
- G and H class destroyer, Ship, Namesake
HMS Hereward, named after Hereward the Wake, was an H-class destroyer built for the Royal Navy in the mid-1930s. She was assigned to the Mediterranean Fleet before and the ship spent four months during the Spanish Civil War in mid-1937 in Spanish...
Hereward was a full-rigged iron clipper built in Glasgow in 1877. It measured 254 feet, 39 feet wide, 23 feet deep and weighed 1,513 tons. Hereward was a British trading vessel that travelled between Britain and her colonies, especially between...
- Hereward Way
Hereward Way is a long-distance footpath in England that links the Viking Way at Oakham with the Peddars Way at Knettishall Heath, near Thetford. The path takes its name from Hereward the Wake, the 11th century leader who fought against William the...
- Heart Peterborough
- Adult contemporary music Radio Station, Radio Station, Broadcast
102.7 Heart Peterborough was an Independent Local Radio station for Peterborough, Boston, King's Lynn, Cambridgeshire, south Lincolnshire and west Norfolk. Launched on 10 July 1980 as Hereward Radio 225, the station was the first local service in the...
- Hereward House School
- Educational Institution, Location, Employer, Organization
Hereward House School is a preparatory school for boys aged 4 to 13, located in Hampstead, London on Strathray Gardens, near to Swiss Cottage and the Finchley Road. There are currently 176 on the roll. The Headmaster is Pascal Evans. Three others...
- Hereward the Wake
- Speculative Fiction Book, Written Work, Book
Hereward the Wake: Last of the English is an 1866 novel by Charles Kingsley. It tells the story of Hereward, the last Anglo-Saxon holdout against the Normans. It was Kingsley's last historical novel, and was instrumental in elevating Hereward into an...
- Hereward Lester Cooke
- Person, Author
Hereward Lester Cooke was an American painter. Cooke was born in Princeton, New Jersey in 1916. He studied at Oxford University, the Art Students League, Yale University School of Fine Art and Princeton University Graduate School, where he received...