Meaning : Army Man, Army man,
Pronunciation : HUR-mən (English), HER-mahn (Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Herman:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Herman:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Herman is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Herman is: warrior.
- American Meaning: The name Herman is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Herman is: warrior.
- German Meaning: The name Herman is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Herman is: Soldier. Army Man. from the Old German Hariman. Famous Bearer: American writer Herman Melville, author of Moby Dick.
- Means "army man", derived from the Germanic elements hari "army" and man "man". It was introduced to England by the Normans, died out, and was revived in the English-speaking world in the 19th century. It was borne by a 18th-century Russian missionary to Alaska who is venerated as a saint in the Orthodox Church. Another famous bearer was Herman Melville (1819-1891), the author of 'Moby-Dick'.
Definition funny of Herman:
- Catherine: Who's the cute guy over there? Jocelyn: I know riight? I think his name is Herman.
- 1) "That dudes got a mad small dick. Hes definitly got a herman." 2) "That dudes got a mad big ball sack. Hes definitly got a herman."
- Christina Hendricks? Yeah, shes about six hermans.
- Yo let's draw a herman on canvas.
- man i have hermans!
- "Why have you got that gun Tommy, are zee Hermans coming?"
- dude, look at that milf. she's got at least 4 hermans!
Expression information Herman:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Herman:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Herman:
- Herman the Worm (3:04) by Margie from the Album Singin' Round the Campfire With Margie
- There's A Kind Of Hush (Herman's Hermits Karaoke Tribute) (Karaoke Mix) by Absolute Karaoke from the Album Absolute Karaoke Presents - Absolute Karaoke Classics Vol. 38
- Herman the Worm by Dave Fletcher & Carl Johansen from the Album All of Two of Us
- Herman and Sally by Smothers Brothers from the Album Fun With Animals
- Playful Blues (feat. Will Wheaton, Joe Diblasi & Herman Jackson) by Sasha's Bloc from the Album Melancholy
- Four Brothers (with Woody Herman) by Charlie Parker, Woody Herman from the Album Live With the Big Bands
- Mame (Jerry Herman, Alice Borden) (Bonus Track) by Jerry Herman;Alice Borden from the Album Mame
- Open a New Window (Jerry Herman, Alice Borden) (Bonus Track) by Jerry Herman;Alice Borden from the Album Mame
- Herman At The Sherman by Woody Herman from the Album Evergreens Of Big Bands Vol 5
- End of the World (Originally Performed by Herman's Hermits) [Karaoke Version] (Karaoke Version) by Cooltone Karaoke from the Album Greatest Hits Karaoke: Herman's Hermits
Books about Herman:
- Herman Classics, Volume I - Oct 1, 2003 by Jim Unger
- Herman Classics, Volume 5 - Jul 22, 2010 by Jim Unger
- Herman Classics: Volume 4 - Sep 1, 2006 by Jim Unger
- Herman: The Fourth Treasury - Jan 1, 1984 by Jim Unger
- Force of Eagles - Nov 20, 2014 by Richard Herman
- The Best Of Herman - Sep 15, 1993 by Jim Unger
- Herman Classics, Vol. 3 - Sep 1, 2005 by Jim Unger
- Herman Living with Animals (Herman Classics series) - Nov 15, 2007 by Jim Unger
- Trauma and Recovery: The Aftermath of Violence--From Domestic Abuse to Political Terror - Jul 7, 2015 by Judith L. Herman
- The Dinner - Oct 29, 2013 by Herman Koch
Movies about Herman:
- Herman's House2012 NR CC
- The Pee-wee Herman Show on Broadway2011 NR CC
- Herman's Hermits - The Hilton Show2009 NR CC
- HELLO HERMAN2013 CC
- Herman & Shelly2012 NR
- The Pee-Wee Herman Show - Live at the Roxy Theater1983 NR
- 92Y-Robert B. Reich in Conversation with R. Thomas Herman (October 9, 2007)2006 NR CC
- Herman, the Goldfish - Video Download2015 NR
- Pee-wee's Big Adventure1985 PG
- The Pee-wee Herman Show on Broadway2011 NR
Wiki information Herman:
- Herman Miller
- Furniture Business, Organization, Organization founder, Issuer, Business Operation, Architectural structure owner, Ranked item, Employer
Herman Miller, Inc., based in Zeeland, Michigan, is a major American manufacturer of office furniture, equipment and home furnishings. It is notable as one of the first companies to produce modern furniture and, under the guidance of Design Director...
- Woody Herman
- Bandleader, Musical Artist, Identity, Author, Award Winner, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Name source, Musician, TV Actor
Woodrow Charles "Woody" Herman was an American jazz clarinetist, alto and soprano saxophonist, singer, and big band leader. Leading various groups called "The Herd", Herman was one of the most popular of the 1930s and 1940s bandleaders. His bands...
- Babe Ruth
- Actor, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Organization member, Person, Name source, Athlete, Art Subject, TV Personality, Deceased Person
George Herman "Babe" Ruth, Jr. was an American baseball player whose Major League career spanned 22 seasons, from 1914 through 1935. Nicknamed "The Bambino" and "The Sultan of Swat", he began his MLB career as a stellar left-handed pitcher for the...
- Herman Melville
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Topic, Name source, Literature Subject, Author, Deceased Person, Person, Fictional Character Creator, Identity
Herman Melville was an American novelist, writer of short stories, and poet from the American Renaissance period. Most of his writings were published between 1846 and 1857. Best known for his sea adventure Typee and his whaling novel Moby-Dick, he...
- Paul Reubens
- Actor, Film story contributor, Musician, Author, Theatrical Composer, Identity, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, TV Producer
Paul Reubens is an American actor, writer, film producer, game show host, and comedian, best known for his character Pee-wee Herman. Reubens joined the Los Angeles troupe The Groundlings in the 1970s and started his career as an improvisational...
- Herman Cain
- Organization, Broadcast Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization leader, Person, Politician, Topic, Author
Herman Cain is an American author, business executive, radio host, syndicated columnist, and Tea Party activist from Georgia. He was a candidate for the 2012 U.S. Republican Party presidential nomination. Cain grew up in Georgia and graduated from...
- Hermann Göring
- Politician, Organization founder, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Military Person, Person, TV Actor, Person Or Being In Fiction, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person
Hermann Wilhelm Göring was a German politician, military leader, and leading member of the Nazi Party. A veteran of World War I as an ace fighter pilot, he was a recipient of the coveted Pour le Mérite, also known as the "Blue Max". He was the last...
- City/Town/Village, Location, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Herman is a city in Grant County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 437 at the 2010 census.
- HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Location
Herman is a village in Washington County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 268 at the 2010 census.
- Herman Brood
- Blues Artist, Deceased Person, Topic, Musician, Featured artist, Person, Award Nominee, Lyricist, Songwriter, Composer
Hermanus "Herman" Brood was a Dutch musician and painter. As a musician he achieved artistic and commercial success in the 1970s and 1980s, and was called "the Dutch greatest and only rock 'n' roll star". Later in life he started a successful career...