Pronunciation : hie-ə-WAHTH-ə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hiawatha:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Hiawatha:
- From the Iroquoian name Haio-went-ha meaning "he who combs". This was the name of a 16th-century Mohawk leader who founded the Iroquois Confederacy. He was later the subject of a fictionalized 1855 poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Definition funny of Hiawatha:
- "then i just stick em on like this..*humps turkey* HIAWATHA!"
- I left my ex girlfriend a steaming Hiawatha to find if she ever cleans the apartment.
Songs about Hiawatha:
- Hiawatha by The Surfaris from the Album The Best Of The Surfaris
- Hiawatha by Laurie Anderson from the Album Strange Angels
- Hiawatha (2011 Stereo Mix) by Mike Oldfield from the Album Incantations (Deluxe Edition)
- Hiawatha Doomed (Bonus Track) by Everything Everything from the Album Man Alive
- Hiawatha, Tone Poem for Orchestra: I. Tranquillo - allegretto by BBC Concert Orchestra from the Album Frederick Delius - Hiawatha, Tone Poem for Orchestra
- Hiawatha, Tone Poem for Orchestra: II. Allegretto con moto by BBC Concert Orchestra from the Album Frederick Delius - Hiawatha, Tone Poem for Orchestra
- Hiawatha's Childhood III by Harry Fleetwood from the Album The Song of Hiawatha: By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Hiawatha's Song by Martin Kolbe from the Album A Childhood Remembered
- Tribute for Hiawatha by Koan from the Album The Way of One
- The Beautiful Indians - Hiawatha by Duke Ellington Orchestra from the Album Duke Ellington Volume 2 - From The Archives (Digitally Remastered)
Books about Hiawatha:
- Hiawatha (Picture Puffins) - Oct 1, 1996 by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Susan Jeffers
- Hiawatha and the Peacemaker - Sep 8, 2015 by Robbie Robertson and David Shannon
- The Song of Hiawatha (Dover Thrift Editions) - Mar 24, 2006 by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Song of Hiawatha An Epic Poem - Mar 30, 2011 by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Hiawatha's Childhood - Apr 1994 by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Errol Le Cain
- The Song of Hiawatha and Other Poems (The World's Best Reading) - 1989 by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow and Frederic Remington
- Little Hiawatha (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) - Dec 31, 1978 by n/a
- The Song of Hiawatha / by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow ; with Illustrations from the Designs of Frederic Remington - 1982 by Henry Wadsworth (1807-1882) Longfellow
- Hiawatha: Messenger of Peace - Sep 30, 1992 by Dennis Brindell Fradin
- The Song of Hiawatha - Jul 13, 2011 by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Movies about Hiawatha:
- Hiawatha1952 NR CC
- The Maltese Falcon2006 Unrated
- The Song of Hiawatha2005 PG
- Timeless Tales, Vol. 3 - Casey at the Bat/Little Hiawatha/Morris the Midget Moose1950 NR
- The Song of Hiawatha / The Pathfinder2009 PG-13
- Meditation with Nature: Hiawatha Highlands, Canada2009 NR
- Hiawatha1952 NR
- Hiawatha/Robinson Crusoe1995 NR by Hiawatha & Robinson Crusoe
- The Legend of Hiawatha
- The Legend of Hiawatha1983 NR
Wiki information Hiawatha:
- Person, Art Subject, Deceased Person
Hiawatha was a pre-historical Native American leader and co-founder of the Iroquois confederacy. Depending on the version of the narrative he was a leader of the Onondaga, or the Mohawk or both. According to some versions he was born an Onondaga, but...
- Location, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village
Hiawatha is the largest city and county seat of Brown County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 3,172.
- HUD County Place, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Hiawatha is a city in Linn County, Iowa, United States. It is a suburb located north of Cedar Rapids and is part of the Cedar Rapids Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 7,024 in the 2010 census, an increase from 6,480 in 2000.
The Hiawathas were a fleet of named passenger trains operated by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad between Chicago and various destinations in the Midwest and Western United States. The most notable of these trains was the...
- Hiawatha Service
- Location, Transit Line
Hiawatha Service, or Hiawatha, is the name of an 86-mile train route operated by Amtrak on the western shore of Lake Michigan, although the name was historically applied to several different routes that extended across the Midwest and out to the...
- Web server Software, Software
Hiawatha is a web server available for multiple platforms. It has been developed by Hugo Leisink since 2002.
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Hiawatha is a ghost town, formerly a coal mining town in Carbon County, Utah, United States. The town is located at the base of Gentry Mountain, some 12 miles southwest of Price. It used to be a vibrant mining town, with a population of above 1,500...
- Neighborhood, Statistical region, Location
Hiawatha is a neighborhood within the larger Longfellow community in Minneapolis. It is bordered by Howe to the North, the Mississippi River to the East, Minnehaha Park and Minnehaha neighborhood to the South, and Ericsson and Standish to the West.
- The Song of Hiawatha
- Published Work, Poem, Book, Written Work, Adapted Work
The Song of Hiawatha is an 1855 epic poem, in trochaic tetrameter, by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, featuring a Native American hero. Longfellow's sources for the legends and ethnography found in his poem were the Ojibwe Chief Kahge-ga-gah-bowh during...
- Western Film, Topic, Film
Hiawatha is a 1952 American film based on the 1855 epic poem The Song of Hiawatha by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, centering on Native Americans in pre-Columbian times. Directed by Kurt Neumann, with stars Vincent Edwards and Yvette Dugay, it became...