Meaning : Gift, From Old Greek origin meaning 'young', it is a variantion of the name Heba. May also derive from the Hebrew word for 'fondness'.,
Pronunciation : (HI-ba), HIB ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hiba:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Hiba:
- Hiba is a feminine name of Arabic origin and comes from an Arabic word meaning ‘to give’ or ‘Gift’. It is a relatively popular Muslim name and is found mostly in Africa and the Middle East, however it is not found very often in Britain.
- Means "gift" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Hiba:
- hiba is a nice girl.
- She's so sweet, of course she's a Hiba!
- You must be blessed, because you have a hiba in your life.
- Chick A: Hey look, there's Hiba. Chick B: Oh, cool! Lets go hang with her. Chick A: I don't know... I don't know her that well... Chick B: Naah, it's cool, she's chill, c'mon. Chick A: ...okay, lets go :)
- Hiba is another use of the Greek name "Hebe".
- Everywhere Hiba goes people wanna know who she is so we tell 'em- 1) she ain't no ho 2) she is foineee 3) wow
- "Hi Ba" in normal speak is "Well Boy" or "HiYa Mate"
Songs about Hiba:
- Ahwak (feat. Hiba Mansouri) by Zeid Hamdam from the Album Radio Beirut: Sounds from the 21st Century
- Az Els?, Elég Lényeges Hiba by Mácsai Pál from the Album Csontbrigád
- Fog El Nakhal (feat. Hiba Mansouri) by Zeid Hamdan from the Album Harem's Secret, Vol. 3 (Compiled By Gülbahar Kültür) [Emotional & Sensual Oriental Grooves]
- For the People #SudanRevolts (feat. Dee Dice & Hiba Rasheed) by Toofless from the Album Paris Djs Soundsystem - Take the Chains off Your Brains - Psychedelic Hip Hop, Funk & Jazz Grooves
- Hiba by Abdelhak Tikerouine from the Album Yanabia
- A Hiba by Ibolya Oláh from the Album Édes Méreg
- Hiba by Johnny Afro from the Album Got It Like That: Reloaded [Explicit]
- Hiba & Rashied by Nick Laird-Clowes from the Album Battle for Haditha
- Hiba & Rashied (Love Theme 2) by Nick Laird-Clowes from the Album Battle for Haditha
- Hiba (Original Mix) by M.F.S: Observatory from the Album Definition Ep
Books about Hiba:
- Stewards Of The Poor: The Man of God, Rabbula, and Hiba in Fifth-Century Edessa (Cistercian Studies) - Jun 1, 2006 by Robert Doran
- Arabic Rhymes for Children: All About Animals: My Turtle's Name Is Nahla (Arabic Nursery Rhymes) - 2010 by Taghreed A. Najjar and Hiba Farran
- Leininger's Culture Care Diversity And Universality: A Worldwide Nursing Theory (Cultural Care Diversity (Leininger)) - May 23, 2014 by Marilyn R. McFarland and Hiba B. Wehbe-Alamah
- Lebanese Arabic Phrasebook Vol. 1: An effective way to learn Lebanese through practical sentences, puzzles and... - Oct 12, 2014 by Hiba Najem
- Arabic Rhymes for Children: Traditional Poems: Tasseh Tarantaseh (Arabic Nursery Rhymes) - 2010 by Taghreed A. Najjar and Hiba Farran
- ASH-SHIFA Healing through defining the rights of prophets Muhammad - 2006 by Al-qadi Iyad al-Yahsubi and jehan Abdel RAouf Hiba
- Territories of Poverty: Rethinking North and South (Geographies of Justice and Social Transformation) - Nov 15, 2015 by Ananya Roy and Emma Shaw Crane
- One Land, Two States: Israel and Palestine as Parallel States - Apr 18, 2014 by Mark LeVine and Mathias Mossberg
- Arabic Rhymes for Children: Songs with Hand Signs: This Is the Way Fish Swim (Arabic Nursery Rhymes) - 2010 by Taghreed A. Najjar and Hiba Farran
- Хіба ревуть воли, як ясла повні. Книга 3 (Hiba revut voly, jak jasla povni. Knyga 3): Ukrainian edition - Mar 16, 2014 by Панас Мирний and Panas Myrnyj
Movies about Hiba:
- El príncipe (1ª temporada) Álex González , Hiba Abouk - César Benítez2014 Unrated
Wiki information Hiba:
- Hiba Tawaji
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Film writer, Person, Film director, Musical Artist, Film editor
Hiba Michel Tawaji was born on December 10, 1987, in Achrafieh, Beirut, and grew up in the Elissar, Matn District, Lebanon. Tawaji is a Lebanese singer, actress, and director. She sings in Arabic, English and French. Tawaji interprets different music...
- Hiba Abouk
- Actor, Person, Topic
Hiba Abouk is an actress.
- Hiba Kawas
- Composer, , Person
Hiba Al Kawas is a Lebanese operatic soprano, composer and academic.
- El Hiba
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
el-Hiba is the modern name of the ancient Egyptian city of Tayu-djayet, an ancient nickname meaning "their walls" in reference to the massive enclosure walls built on the site. In Coptic, it was known as Teudjo, and during the Graeco-Roman Period, it...
- Cause Of Death
Hibakusha is the Japanese word for the surviving victims of the 1945 atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The word literally translates as "explosion-affected people" and is used to refer to people who were exposed to radiation from the...
- Hiba Nawab
Hiba Nawab is an Indian actress. She appeared in the films and TV series such as Saat Phere, Lo Ho Gayi Pooja Iss Ghar Ki and Ssshhhh...Phir Koi Hai, Crazy Stupid Ishq. She is currently performing in Star Plus's Tere Sheher Mein.
- Hiba Daniel
- Woman, Person
Hiba Daniel, born in Lebanon, is a Swedish-Palestinian journalist, working for Swedish Radio. Besides being part of the SR International Arabic Service, she has been a presenter for a number of talk shows and other programs on the domestic networks...
The hibachi is a traditional Japanese heating device. It consists of a round, cylindrical or a box-shaped open-topped container, made from or lined with a heatproof material and designed to hold burning charcoal. In North America, the term "hibachi"...
- Mount Hiba
- Location, Geographical Feature, Mountain
- English civil parish, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Hibaldstow is a village and civil parish in North Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the B1206 road, 4 miles south from Brigg and the M180. The site of the deserted medieval village of Gainsthorpe is nearby.