Meaning : Battle,
Pronunciation : HILL da, HIL-də (English), HIL-dah (German, Dutch) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hilda:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Hilda:
- Hilda is a German girls name, from "hild" meaning "battle". In the UK the name has suffered a rollercoaster of public favour - its popularity was very low in the 14th century, and similarly in the 20th - 21st; however its usage did grow considerably around the turn of the 20th century.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Hilda is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Hilda is: Fighter.
- American Meaning: The name Hilda is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hilda is: Fighter.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Hilda is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Hilda is: War.
- Norse Meaning: The name Hilda is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Hilda is: A Valkyrie.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Hilda is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Hilda is: Battle - maiden.
- English Meaning: The name Hilda is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hilda is: Battle. Battle maid.
- German Meaning: The name Hilda is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Hilda is: Battle. Glorious, warfare. In Scandinavian mythology Hildegard was a Valkyrie sent by Odin to escort battle heroes to Valhalla.
- Originally a short form of names containing the Germanic element hild "battle". The short form was used for both Old English and continental Germanic names. Saint Hilda of Whitby was a 7th-century English saint and abbess. The name became rare in England during the later Middle Ages, but was revived in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Hilda:
- hilda such a warrior.
- i love my hilda
- Hilda's a warrior Hilda's so sassy "Man, I wish I could be with Hilda"
- I love my Hilda
- She will be there for you when you need her, willing to put up a fight. This girl is a Hilda. I love my Hilly
Expression information Hilda:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Hilda:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Hilda:
- Broom Hilda by The Hit Crew from the Album Bestest Kids Halloween Songs & Stories
- Aboard the Hilda Garde by 3000m from the Album Final Fantasy 9 (Disc 4)
- Hilda's Theme by The Versions from the Album The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Hilda by 3 de La Habana from the Album Llego el Momento
- Hilda y el Hermano by Gustavo Santaolalla from the Album Santaolalla
- Hilda Melodía by Mongo Santamaría from the Album ¡sabroso! + Más Sabroso
- 1949-02-27 - Don't Tell Hilda (aka Marcia Halpern) by Raymond Burr & Ben Morris from the Album Pat Novak for Hire - Old Time Radio Show
- The Abbess St. Hilda by Various Artists from the Album Skinningrove Bay
- Aboard The Hilda Garde by TPR from the Album Memoria: A Melancholy Tribute to Final Fantasy IX
- Aboard the Hilda Garde by The St. Louis Ocarina Trio from the Album Final Fantasy: An Ocarina Odyssey
Books about Hilda:
- Hilda and the Black Hound (Hildafolk) - May 27, 2014 by Luke Pearson
- Hilda and the Midnight Giant (Hildafolk) - Apr 17, 2012 by Luke Pearson
- Hildafolk - Nov 14, 2010 by Luke Pearson
- Hilda and the Troll (Hildafolk) - Sep 17, 2013 by Luke Pearson
- Hilda and the Bird Parade (Hildafolk) - Apr 2, 2013 by Luke Pearson
- Hild: A Novel - Oct 28, 2014 by Nicola Griffith
- Hilda the Wicked Witch - Apr 28, 2011 by Paul Kater
- A Fish Supper and a Chippy Smile: Love, Hardship and Laughter in a South East London Fish-and-Chip Shop - Sep 15, 2015 by Cathryn Kemp and Hilda Kemp
- Coloring Book (Fruits Coloring Book For Children) (Coloring Book (Vegetables Coloring Book For Children) 1) - Sep 6, 2015 by Hilda Flowers
- Coloring Book (Vegetables Coloring Book For Children) - Sep 6, 2015 by Hilda Flowers
Movies about Hilda:
- Studio One: No Tears for Hilda (1951)2012 NR CC
- Hilda Crane1956 NR
- Del Amor Y Otros Demonios--una Pelicula De Hilda Hidalgo-basada En La Novela De Gabriel Garcia Marquez2009
- Hilda Furacao1998 Unrated
- Studio One: No Tears for Hilda2012
- Hilda Gurney - The ABC's of Basic Dressage For the Competitive Edge!
- St. Wilfrid, Saxon, Saint, Bishop, Catholic, Northumbrian Kings, St. Hilda of Whitby, Early British Kingdoms,...2009
- The Primary Series: Volume Two, Saints and Martyrs for Children, DVD, St. Winifred, St. Hilda, St. Cuthman, St...
- Saints of England: Volume One DVD, St. Simon Stock, St. Anne Line, St. Hilda, St. Hugh of Lincoln, St. Elphege...
- CARLOS ECHEVARRIA/ANNA CARINA/HILDA BERNARD Los Inquilinos Del Infierno
Wiki information Hilda:
- Margaret Thatcher
- Statesman, Noble person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV program guest, Influence Node, Political Appointer, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Public speaker, Organization founder
Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Baroness Thatcher, LG, OM, PC, FRS was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 to 1990 and the Leader of the Conservative Party from 1975 to 1990. She was the longest-serving British Prime Minister of the 20th...
- Novelist, Film actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Periodical editor, Author, Award Nominee, Person, Deceased Person
Hilda "H.D." Doolittle was an American poet, novelist, and memoirist known for her association with the early 20th century avant-garde Imagist group of poets such as Ezra Pound and Richard Aldington. She published under the pen name of H.D.. H.D. was...
- Hilda of Whitby
- Name source, Person, Deceased Person
Hilda of Whitby or Hild of Whitby is a Christian saint and the founding abbess of the monastery at Whitby, which was chosen as the venue for the Synod of Whitby. An important figure in the conversion of Anglo-Saxon England to Christianity, she was...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Dated location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Hilda is a town in Barnwell County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 447 at the 2010 census.
- Hilda Solis
- U.S. Congressperson, Award Winner, Politician, Identity, Appointee, Organization leader, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Hilda Lucia Solis is an American politician and a member of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors for District 1. Solis previously served as the 25th United States Secretary of Labor from 2009 to 2013, as part of the administration of President...
- Hilda family
- Asteroid Group
The Hilda or Hildian asteroids are a dynamical group of asteroids in a 3:2 orbital resonance with Jupiter. Hildas move in their elliptical orbits so that their aphelia put them opposite Jupiter, or 60 degrees ahead of or behind Jupiter at the L₄ and...
- Hilda Ellis Davidson
- Deceased Person, Influence Node, Author, Person
Hilda Roderick Ellis Davidson was an English antiquarian and academic, writing in particular on Germanic paganism and Celtic paganism. Davidson used literary, historical and archaeological evidence to discuss the stories and customs of Northern...
- Hilda Abrahamz
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor
Hilda Astrid Abrahamz Navarro is a Venezuelan telenovela actress and former beauty pageant titleholder. She was the official representative of her country in the 1980 Miss World pageant held in London, United Kingdom on November 13, 1980, where she...
- Hilda Ogden
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Hilda Alice Ogden is a fictional character from the television series Coronation Street, one of the best-known of all the regular characters in the soap opera, whose name became synonymous with a certain type of working-class woman. She was played by...
- Hilda Gadea
- Person, Author, Deceased Person
Hilda Gadea Acosta was a Peruvian economist, Communist leader, and author. She was Che Guevara's first wife. Gadea Acosta was the first female Secretary of the Economy of the Executive National Committee for Alianza Popular Revolucionaria Americana....