If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hnatyshyn:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Hnatyshyn:
- Rideau Hall: Canada's Living Heritage - Jan 1995 by Gerda Hnatyshyn
- Kharkiv I Kharkivʹi︠a︡ny : Fotoalʹbom= Kharkov and Its Residents: Photoalbum - 1989 by Roman Bazylʹovych Hnatyshyn and R Papikʹi︠a︡n
- Ukrainian Canadians: Roberta Bondar, Ray Hnatyshyn, Bronko Nagurski, Ed Stelmach, Ukrainian Canadian, Mike Bossy... - 2010 by LLC Books,Books Group
- The Crown and Canadian Federalism - Sep 24, 2013 by D. Michael Jackson
- Canada's Constitutional Monarchy - Nov 15, 2011 by Nathan Tidridge
- Rideau Hall, Temoin Vivant de Notre Histoire - Jan 1, 1994 by Gerda Hnatyshyn
- Arkhivna spadshchyna kompozytora Anatoliia Kos-Anatolskoho: Kataloh rukopysiv (Arkhivni dzherela) (Ukrainian Edition) - 1998 by Oksana Melnyk-Hnatyshyn
- Murder on the Rebound (An Amicus Curiae Mystery) - Oct 1, 2007 by Jeffrey Miller
Wiki information Hnatyshyn:
- Ray Hnatyshyn
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Ramon John Hnatyshyn PC CC CMM CD QC QC FRHSC, commonly known as Ray Hnatyshyn, was a Canadian politician and statesman who served as Governor General of Canada, the 24th since Canadian Confederation. Hnatyshyn was born and educated in Saskatchewan...
- Gerda Hnatyshyn
- Woman, Person
Karen Gerda Hnatyshyn, CC was the wife of Ray Hnatyshyn, Governor General of Canada from 1990 to 1995, and served as viceregal consort during Ray Hnatyshyn's term of office. She attended the University of Saskatchewan and graduated with a Bachelor of...
- John Hnatyshyn
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
John Hnatyshyn was a Canadian lawyer, Senator and father of Ray Hnatyshyn, the twenty-fourth Governor General of Canada. Born in the mostly Ukrainian northern part of the Austro-Hungarian Duchy of Bukovina, the son of Michael and Anna Hnatyshyn, he...
- Image, Content
- John G. Bryden
- Canadian Member of Parliament, Politician, Person
John G. Bryden is a former Canadian Senator. A lawyer, former public servant and businessman, Bryden was summoned to the Senate as a Liberal by Governor General Ray Hnatyshyn, on the advice of Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, on November 23, 1994. He...