If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hnin:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Hnin:
- What is the name of your little girl? Her name is Hnin. How nice! it suits her really well since she is an innocent child.
Songs about Hnin:
- Ah mayli sadr hnin by El Hachemi Guerouabi from the Album Achki fe khnata
- Chit Hnin Mhon Mhon by Mandalay Thein Zaw from the Album Mya Na Di
- Hnin Wai Thae Saune by Khine Htoo from the Album Shwe Lae Tine
- Hnin'Ed by Mohamed Allaoua from the Album Double Best: Mohamed Allaoua
- Hnin-ed by Mohamed Allaoua from the Album Mohamed Allaoua Live au Zénith de Paris (Rythmes et mélodies de Kabylie)
- Hnin-ed by Mohamed Allaoua from the Album A Sieqa (Rythmes et mélodies de Kabylie)
- Ho Ako Gyi Yei a Khin Hnin Si by Aung Thu from the Album Mone Ma Ma Hnin Si
- Ma Khin Hnin Si by Than Pe Lay from the Album Ma Khin Hnin Si
- Ma Khin Hnin Si Thoé Pay Sar by Than Pe Lay from the Album Ma Khin Hnin Si
- Ma Khin Hnin Si Yei Hnin Si by Than Pe Lay from the Album Ma Khin Hnin Si
Books about Hnin:
- 3D Atlas of Neurologic Disorders - Dec 22, 2014 by Wieslaw L. Nowinski and Beng Choon Chua
- Colloquial Burmese: The Complete Course for Beginners - Sep 4, 2014 by San San Hnin Tun and Patrick McCormick
- Southeast Asia: Lonely Planet Phrasebook - Mar 1, 2006 by San San Hnin Tun and Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
- Gender Dimensions of Alcohol Consumption and Alcohol-Related Problems in Latin America and the Caribbean (World... - Mar 1, 2002 by Hnin Hnin Pyne and Mariam Claeson
- The Theology of the Land in Amos 7-9 - Oct 14, 2014 by Robert Khua Hnin Thang
- Burmese: A Comprehensive Grammar (Routledge Comprehensive Grammars) - Feb 5, 2016 by Mathias Jenny and San San Hnin Tun
- Human Security in Southeast Asia: Contrasting Perspectives Between State and Non-state Actors in Southeast Asia - Nov 3, 2014 by Tluang Lian Hnin
- Colloquial Burmese: The Complete Course for Beginners - Aug 27, 2015 by San San Hnin Tun and Patrick McCormick
- Dimensiones de Genero del Consumo de Alcohol y Problemas Afines en America Latina y el Caribe (World Bank Discussion... - May 1, 2002 by Hnin Hnin Pyne and Mariam Claeson
- Where China Meets India: Burma and the New Crossroads of Asia.(Book review): An article from: Contemporary Southeast... - Apr 30, 2012 by Hnin Wint Nyunt Hman
Wiki information Hnin:
- Khin Hnin Yu
- Writer, Deceased Person, Author, Influence Node, Person
Khin Hnin Yu was a two-time Myanmar National Literature Award winner and is considered one of the most influential Burmese women writers. Her stories are known for their realistic portrayals of life in post-World War II Burma. Distinguished women...
- Wai Hnin Pwint Thon
- Woman, Person
Wai Hnin Pwint Thon is a Burmese activist based in London. Wai Hnin was born in Rangoon, Burma and is the daughter of Mya Aye, one of the leaders of the 88 Generation student group in Burma. Throughout her life, Wai Hnin's father was imprisoned for...
- Hnin U Yaing
- Person, Deceased Person, Noble person
Hnin U Yaing was a princess of Hanthawaddy Kingdom who was the sister of two kings, Wareru and Hkun Law, and the mother of two kings Saw O and Saw Zein. She was also a paternal great-grandmother of Razadarit, considered the greatest Hanthawaddy king....
- Wai Hnin
- Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Wai Hnin appeared in the 2012 documentary film Miss Nikki and the Tiger Girls.
- Hnin Ei Hlaing
- Person, Film director
Hnin Ei Hlaing is a film director.
- Mystery of Snow
- Musical Drama Film, Topic, Film
Mystery of Snow is a 2005 Burmese musical adventure drama film directed by Sin Yaw Mg Mg. The film picked up seven national awards including Best Film, Best Director, Best Supporting Actor, Best Scriptwriter, Best Cinematography, Best Film Editing...
- Khin May Hnin
- Woman, Person
Khin May Hnin is the wife of Maung Maung.
- Hnin Hlwa Nu
- Man, Person
Hnin Hlwa Nu is the son of Khin Than Nu.
- Content, Image
- P Moe Nin
- Writer, Person, Deceased Person, Film story contributor
P Moe Nin was one of Burma’s most prolific and treasured writers. His writing style differed from that prevalent in Burma at the time, writing concisely and clearly. Because of this, he is often regarded as the father of Burmese short story writing...