Meaning : Originated in English language, meaning 'son of Hugh' . Whilst initally a surname, it has grown in popularity as a first name., Son of Hudd, Son of Hugh, Son Of Hudd,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : (HUD-son), HUD-sən , HUD sun,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hudson:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Hudson:
- Hudson is a name with English origins. The meaning of the name Hudson is son of Hudd. An alternate spelling of Hudson is Hudsyn. Hudd is a diminutive form of Richard, Hugh, or the Old English name Hudde. Although popular today, there are very few famous people with the first name Hudson. Hudson de Souza and Hudson Rodrigues dos Santos are Brazilian athletes. Katy Perry’s real name is Katy Hudson, but she changed it so it would not be too close to another American celebrity, Kate Hudson. Ernie Hudson is an American actor as was Rock Hudson. Jennifer Hudson is an Academy Award winning actress and singer. Hudson Hawk was the title name with of a movie with Bruce Willis. Angus Hudson was a butler in the t.v. show Upstairs Downstairs. People who like the name Hudson tend to like surnames that have been turned into given names for boys and traditional and English for girls.
- Hudson was originally an Old English surname meaning ‘Son of Hugh’. It has been adapted as a first name for boys. A famous bearer of this name, Henry Hudson, was an explorer who discovered the Hudson river, whom to him its name is owed.
- English Meaning: The name Hudson is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Hudson is: Son of the hooded man.
- American Meaning: The name Hudson is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Hudson is: Son of the hooded man.
- From an English surname which meant "son of HUDDE". A famous bearer of the surname was the English explorer Henry Hudson (1570-1611).
Definition funny of Hudson:
- 1.Whoa there's Hudson let's go talk to him. 2.After a successful run on an American Idol, Jennifer Hudson became a talented actress co-staring in Dreamgirls.
- douche bag Kate Hudson
- Whoa he's so cool that must be Hudson.
- Who did that? HUDSON! or Why doesn't my lighter work? DAMN YOU HUDSON!
- The Hudson River is just another type of runway.
- Hudson is my name!
- 1. "dude, the original bible! ...It looks Hudson old!" 2. The man struggles to stand after falling down, because he was too damn old... Must be a Hudson! 3. Once the man started to Hudson, everyone ignored and walked out of the room. Their days were officially Hudsoned...
Expression information Hudson:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Hudson:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Hudson:
- Trouble [feat. Jennifer Hudson] [Explicit] by Iggy Azalea from the Album Reclassified [Explicit]
- Trouble [feat. Jennifer Hudson] [Clean] by Iggy Azalea from the Album Reclassified [Clean]
- Young Forever [feat. Mr Hudson] [Explicit] by Jay-Z from the Album The Blueprint 3 [Explicit] [+digital booklet]
- Paper Gods (feat. Mr Hudson) by Duran Duran from the Album Paper Gods (Deluxe Version)
- Something In The Past [feat. Al Hudson] by One Way from the Album The Best Of One Way
- Whatever Makes You Happy (feat. Jennifer Hudson and Juicy J) by Empire Cast from the Album Original Soundtrack from Season 1 of Empire (Deluxe) [Clean]
- Real and True feat. Miley Cyrus & Mr Hudson by Future [Explicit] by Future & Miley Cyrus feat. Mr Hudson from the Album Real and True feat. Miley Cyrus & Mr Hudson by Future [Explicit]
- Remember The Music (feat. Jennifer Hudson) by Empire Cast from the Album Original Soundtrack from Season 1 of Empire (Deluxe) [Clean]
- Night Of Your Life (Feat. Jennifer Hudson) by David Guetta from the Album Nothing But The Beat
- Whatever Makes You Happy (feat. Jennifer Hudson and Juicy J) by Empire Cast from the Album Original Soundtrack from Season 1 of Empire
Books about Hudson:
- Hudson (Fixed) (Volume 4) - Jul 8, 2014 by Laurelin Paige
- Boxed Set: Rocked by a Billionaire - Vol. 1-3 - Feb 5, 2014 by Lisa Swann
- Hudson - Sep 14, 2010 by Janice Weaver and David Craig
- Sleep Tight, Sugar Bear and Hudson, Sleep Tight!: Personalized Children?s Books, Personalized Gifts, and Bedtime... - Sep 27, 2015 by Melissa Ryan
- Hudson in Provence (A Paris-Chien Adventure) - May 15, 2015 by Jackie Clark Mancuso
- Chandler: A Fixed Trilogy Series Spinoff - Apr 5, 2016 by Laurelin Paige
- First Night (Seductive Nights) - Apr 1, 2014 by Lauren Blakely
- Killing the Host: How Financial Parasites and Debt Bondage Destroy the Global Economy - Aug 20, 2015 by Michael Hudson
- Unforgettable: Always 2 - Oct 22, 2015 by Cherie M Hudson
- Find Me - Aug 25, 2015 by Laurelin Paige
Movies about Hudson:
- Rock Hudson's Home Movies1992 NR CC
- Hudson Hawk1991 R CC
- Hudson Taylor2009 NR CC
- Hyde Park On Hudson2012 R CC
- Moscow On The Hudson1984 R CC
- The Doris Day and Rock Hudson Comedy Collection1959 NR
- Hollywood Homicide / Hudson Hawk1991 R
- The Hudson Riverkeepers NR CC
- Robin Williams Double Feature - Jakob the Liar/Moscow on the Hudson2015 R
- Chick Flicks - 8-Movie Set - Moscow on the Hudson - Sweet Hearts Dance - If Lucy Fell - Imaginary Heroes - Lies...2014 R
Wiki information Hudson:
- Hudson County
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, US County, Location, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area
Hudson County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey, lies west of the lower Hudson River and New York City. The county was named for Henry Hudson, the sea captain who explored the area in 1609. Part of New Jersey's Gateway Region in the New York...
- Target Corporation
- Retail, Sponsor, Identity, Award Winner, Ranked item, Drug manufacturer, Employer, Customer, Issuer, Organization
Target Corporation is an American retailing company, founded in 1902 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, behind Walmart. The company is ranked 36th on the Fortune 500 as of...
- Hudson River
- Namesake, River, Geographical Feature, Art Subject, Literature Subject, Location, Body Of Water
The Hudson River is a 315-mile river that flows from north to south primarily through eastern New York in the United States. The river originates in the Adirondack Mountains of Upstate New York, flows through the Hudson Valley, and eventually drains...
- Lockheed Hudson
- Aircraft model
The Lockheed Hudson was an American-built light bomber and coastal reconnaissance aircraft built initially for the Royal Air Force shortly before the outbreak of the Second World War and primarily operated by the RAF thereafter. The Hudson was the...
- Hudson Line
- Transit Line
Metro-North Railroad's Hudson Line is a commuter rail line running north from New York City along the east shore of the Hudson River. Metro-North service ends at Poughkeepsie, with Amtrak's Empire Corridor trains continuing north to and beyond...
- Hudson Valley
- Location, Literature Subject
The Hudson Valley comprises the valley of the Hudson River and its adjacent communities in the U.S. state of New York, from the cities of Albany and Troy southward to Yonkers in Westchester County.
- Mass Transportation System, Transit Line
Port Authority Trans-Hudson, commonly abbreviated as PATH, is a rapid transit railroad serving Newark, Harrison, Hoboken, and Jersey City in metropolitan northern New Jersey, as well as lower and midtown Manhattan in New York City. It is operated by...
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Hudson is a city located along the west border of Columbia County, New York, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 6,713. The city is named after the adjacent Hudson River and ultimately after the explorer Henry Hudson. Hudson...
- Hudson Motor Car Company
- Automotive industry Business, Business Operation, Automobile Make, Employer, Organization, Defunct Organization, Automobile Company
The Hudson Motor Car Company made Hudson and other brand automobiles in Detroit, Michigan, from 1909 to 1954. In 1954, Hudson merged with Nash-Kelvinator Corporation to form American Motors. The Hudson name was continued through the 1957 model year,...
- Henry Hudson
- Explorer, Person, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Mountaineer, Name source
Sir Henry Hudson was an English sea explorer and navigator in the early 17th century. Hudson made two attempts on behalf of English merchants to find a prospective Northwest Passage to Cathay via a route above the Arctic Circle. Hudson explored the...