If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Huiginn:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Huiginn:
- The Detective's Muse: A Niall O'Huiginn Mystery - Nov 2, 2012 by Brian Delahunt
- Irish Europe, 1600-1650: Writing and Learning (Irish in Europe) - Jun 28, 2013 by Raymond Gillespie and Ruairi O'hUiginn
- Codices Hibernenses Eximii I: Lebor Na Huidre (Old Irish Edition) - Nov 13, 2015 by Ruairi O. Huiginn and Elizabeth Boyle
- Law and Love, and Other Poems (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by E. J. V. Huiginn
- Duxbury Beach and Other Poems (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by E. J. V. Huiginn
- The Graves of Myles Standish and Other Pilgrims (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Eugene Joseph Vincent Huiginn
- A Legendary Lily White, Jack Higgins of Naas: Lile-Bhán Finscéalach, Seán Ó hUiginn an Nás - Dec 7, 2011 by Matthew Hussey
- Duxbury Beach and Other Poems - Nov 13, 2008 by Eugene Joseph Vincent Huiginn
- The graves of Myles Standish and other Pilgrims Volume 1 - Jun 5, 2011 by Huiginn, Eugene Joseph Vincent. [from old catalog], .
- A bhfuil aguinn dÃƒÂ¡r chum Tadhg Dall Ãƒâ€œ Huiginn (1550-1591) : idir mholadh agus marbhnadh aoir agus ÃƒÂ¡bhacht... - 2015 by Ãƒâ€œ Huiginn, Tadhg Dall, ?-,Knott, Eleanor
Wiki information Huiginn:
- Philip Bocht Ó hÚigínn
- Man, Person
Philip Bocht Ó hUiginn, Irish poet, died 1487.
- Michéal Ó hUiginn
- Politician, Person
Michéal Ó hUiginn was the Mayor of Galway on three separate occasions: from 1972–1973, 1979–1980, and 1995–1996. Ó hUiginn's family were based on Father Griffin Road, on the west bank of the Corrib. He was the eldest of five children and graduated...
- Tom O'Higgins
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Thomas Francis O'Higgins was an Irish Fine Gael politician, barrister and judge, who was Chief Justice of Ireland and a member of the European Court of Justice. Tom O'Higgins was born in Cork in 1916, and came from the influential political family of...
- Mick Higgins
- Measured person, Athlete, Deceased Person, Person
Mick Higgins was an Irish sportsperson who played Gaelic football for Cavan, winning three All-Ireland medals during his career. In later years he was a successful coach. His first All-Ireland Senior Football medal came as a member of the team that...
- Brian Ó hUiginn
Brian Ó hUiginn, Irish poet, died Maundy Thursday, 1476.
- Fercert Ó hUiginn
Fercert Ó hUiginn was an Irish poet. Fercert was a member of the Ó hUiginn brehon family of Connacht. His obit, sub anno 1419 in the Annals of the Four Masters, identifies him as the head of Ó hUiginn line descended from the poet Gilla na Neamh Ó...
- Domhnall Ó hUiginn
Domhnall Ó hÚigínn was an Irish poet and teacher. Domhnall was a member of the same clan as Tadhg Dall Ó hÚigínn and the scribe of Leabhar Cloinne Aodha Buidhe. This branch of the Uí hÚigínn ran a school of poetry at Kilclooney, near Milltown, County...
- Lochlainn Ó hUiginn
Lochlainn Ó hUiginn was a member of the Ó hUiginn brehon family. The Annals of Connacht relate that in 1461: Lochlainn son of Fercert O hUicinn died. His father, Fercert Ó hUiginn, died in 1419.
- Brian Óge Ó hUiginn
- Man, Person
Brian Óge Ó hUiginn, Irish poet, died 1505. Brian Óge was a member of a branch of the Ó hUiginn brehon family. The Annals of the Four Masters recorded his death, sub anno 1505, as follows: Brian Oge, the son of Brian, son of Donnell Cam O'Higgin,...
- Tadhg Mór Ó hÚigínn
Tadhg Mór Ó hUiginn was an Irish poet. Ó hUiginn was a member of a highly regarded Connacht family of bards. His surviving poems include: Gach éan mar a adhbha Slán fat fholcadh