Meaning : Gracious Lord, This is the Wlesh form of a Hebrew name and a variant of John or Jonathan meaning 'God is gracious' or 'God is merciful'. Variants include: Evan, Iefan, Ieuan, Ioan, Iwan, Gift Of God, Gift of God,
Origin : Welsh,
Pronunciation : (E-fan), EEF an,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ifan:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Ifan:
- Ifan is the Welsh variant of the name John. It is more widely found in its anglicised form Evan, however, the original Welsh is Ifan. As we can trace its origin to John, we can take it to mean ‘Gracious Lord’.
- Welsh form of JOHN
Definition funny of Ifan:
- An example of an iFans thread. Not all are like this: boblol123 posted: need help with my iPhone jailbreak. It is stuck in DFU boot loop. Any help? stupid ifan member posted: lol i <3 your sig. 1st, you have to plug in your ipod to computer. den,you got 2 buy some music from itunes. den youll have some music. your welcome, give me a like and follow plz. boblol123 posted:ok thanks. But im stuck in DFU mode, i need help to get out. Not buy music. Stupid admin posted: BAN 4 LIFE LOL! *boblol123 got a BAN 4 LIFE LOL* stupid ifan member posted: thx admin. He really rustled mai jimmies. Want to gay cyber secks? stupid admin posted: no, not 2day. I have to ban ppl ttat need help.
Songs about Ifan:
- Deliquesce (Ifan Dafydd Remix) by Bodhi from the Album Culture / Deliquesce
- Daddy (Ifan Dafydd Remix) [feat. Naughty Boy] by Emeli Sandé from the Album Hotel Cabana (Deluxe Version) [Explicit]
- Gosteg Dafydd Athro - Caniad Marwnad Ifan Ab Y Go by Ensemble Galilei from the Album Music in the Great Hall - Instrumental Music from the Ancient Celtic Lands
- Bunny ( Miss U ) (Ifan Kovny, Minless Radio Edit) by Ifan Kovny from the Album Bunny ( Miss U ) (The Remixes)
- Bunny ( Miss U ) (Ifan Kovny, Minless Remix) by Ifan Kovny from the Album Bunny ( Miss U ) (The Remixes)
- Bunny (Miss U) (Ifan Kovny, Minless Radio Edit) by Ifan Kovny from the Album Turn On the Radio, Vol. 3 (25 Club Radio Cuts)
- Bunny (Miss U) [Ifan Kovny, Minless Remix] by Ifan Kovny from the Album Tecktonic Sensation 4 - Electro Meets Jumpstyle
- Bunny (Miss U) [Ifan Kovny, Minless Remix] by Ifan Kovny from the Album Insomnia - The Progressive House Arena Vol. 4
- Cainc Ifan Ddall by Nansi Richards from the Album Brenhines Y Delyn \ Queen Of The Welsh Harp
- Calon Drom (Difyrrwch Iorwerth Ab Ifan) by Gwenan Gibbard from the Album Cerdd Dannau
Books about Ifan:
- Measurements and their Uncertainties: A practical guide to modern error analysis - Oct 1, 2010 by Ifan Hughes and Thomas Hase
- Saint David: Patron Saint of Wales - Dec 31, 2006 by Rhiannon Ifans and Margaret Jones
- RONALD FIRBANK, A MEMOIR BY IFAN KYRLE FLETCHER, WITH PERSONAL REMINISCENCES BY LORD BERNERS, V.B. HOLLAND, AUGUSTUS... - 1932 by Ifan Kyrle. Fletcher
- Tales From The Celtic Countries - Dec 31, 2005 by Rhiannon Ifans and Margaret Jones
- America. . .I'm Talking to You - Jan 8, 2012 by Wes Ifan
- Y Mabinogion: Diweddariad (Welsh Edition) - Jun 27, 1998 by Dafydd Ifans and Rhiannon Ifans
- The Little Ottleys, Series 3 - Aug 15, 2013 | Original recording by Haydn Gwynne and Juliet Aubrey
- Ifan: Webster's Timeline History, 1757 - 2006 - Jun 3, 2008 by Philip M. Parker
- Cilgerran Castle, St Dogmaels Abbey, Pentre Ifan Burial Chamber (CADW Guidebooks) - Jan 1, 2000 by John B. Hilling and Cadw: Welsh Historic Monuments
- Credu a Bod (Welsh Edition) - Oct 15, 2015 by Gavin Craigen and Philip Lord
Movies about Ifan:
- Anonymous (Digibook) (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2012) Ifans; Rhys; Redgrave; Vaness2012 Unrated
- Anonymous (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2012) Ifans, Rhys; Redgrave, Vanessa; Emmerich2012 Unrated
- Reese Witherspoon, Bob Hoskins, Jim Broadbent, Rhys Ifans, Gabriel Byrne, James Purefoy, Romola Garai, Jonathan...
Wiki information Ifan:
- Pentre Ifan
- Structure, Project focus, Location
Pentre Ifan is the name of an ancient manor in the civil parish of Nevern, Pembrokeshire, Wales. It contains and gives its name to the largest and best preserved neolithic dolmen in Wales. The Pentre Ifan monument is a Scheduled Ancient Monument and...
- Ysbyty Ifan
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Ysbyty Ifan is a small but historic village and community in Conwy County Borough, Wales. A bridge over the, still small, Afon Conwy is in the village. The population in 2011 was 196 in 76 households, over 79% of the population were able to speak...
- Rhys Ifans
- Theater Actor, Award Nominee, Person, Identity, Celebrity, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Influence Node, Musician, Film actor
Rhys Ifans is a Welsh actor and musician. He is known for his portrayal of characters such as Spike in Notting Hill, Jed Parry in Enduring Love and Eyeball Paul in Kevin & Perry Go Large. He is also known as a member of the Welsh rock groups Super...
- Ifan Evans
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Ifan Evans is a Welsh rugby union player, for Newport RFC and the Wales 7's team. He previously played for Llandovery RFC . He was selected in the Wales Sevens squad for 2012-13
- Betws Ifan
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Betws Ifan is a small village located in Ceredigion, Wales. Surrounding villages include Beulah, Brongest, Glynarthen and Aberporth. Betws Ifan is only a few miles away from Cardigan town and Newcastle Emlyn town. The village is built around the...
- Ifan Meredith
- Actor, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic
Ifan Meredith is an actor.
- Ifan Dafydd
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist
- IFAN Museum of African Arts
- Project focus, Museum, Structure, Tourist attraction, Location
The Musée de l'Institut Fondamental d'Afrique Noire or IFAN Museum of African Arts in Dakar, Senegal is one of the oldest art museums in West Africa. It was promoted by Léopold Senghor, the country's first President. In December 2007, its official...
- Broadcast Content
iFanboy is a weekly audio podcast which focuses on comic books, comic book publishing, and comic book creators. It stars Josh Flanagan and Conor Kilpatrick. The first episode of the audio podcast was released on November 2, 2005, and the first...
- Tecwyn Ifan
- Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Tecwyn Ifan is a Welsh singer and songwriter from Glanamman, Carmarthenshire. He was a Baptist minister in Pembrokeshire for many years and was a member of the group Perlau Taf during the 60s and 70s and in 1972 formed a band with Cleif Harpwood,...