Meaning : He is laughing, He Is Laughing,
Origin : Maori,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ihaka:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Books about Ihaka:
- Death on Demand (Tito Ihaka) - Oct 8, 2013 by Paul Thomas
- The Ihaka Trilogy (Volume 1 of 2): (Omnibus) Old School Tie, Inside Dope, Guerilla Season - Jul 1, 2013 by Paul Thomas
- Fallout (Tito Ihaka) - Mar 16, 2015 by Paul Thomas
- The Ihaka Trilogy (Volume 2 of 2): (Omnibus) Old School Tie, Inside Dope, Guerilla Season - Jul 1, 2013 by Paul Thomas
- The Ihaka Trilogy -
- Death on Demand (Ihaka) - Apr 8, 2013 by Paul Thomas and David Tredinnick
- Ihaka and the Summer Wandering - 1982 by Joanna Orwin
- A Pukeko in a Ponga Tree (The Twelve Days of Christmas) - 1981 by Ihaka, Kingi M. & Frizzell, Dick
- Ihaka Reiheke - Der Maorihäuptling aus Österreich - Tagebuch einer zwölfjährigen Forschungsreise auf Newseeland - 1948 by Anton Reischek
- The Jelly Bean Boy - Feb 21, 2015 by Caleb Taylor and Tamati Ihaka
Movies about Ihaka:
- Ihaka2014 NR CC
Wiki information Ihaka:
- Ross Ihaka
- Programming Language Designer, Person
George Ross Ihaka is an Associate Professor of Statistics at the University of Auckland who is recognized, along with Robert Gentleman, as one of the originators of the R programming language. He obtained his doctorate in 1985 from the University of...
- Ihaka Whaanga
- Person, Deceased Person
Ihaka Whaanga was a notable New Zealand tribal leader, assessor and military leader of northern Hawke's Bay. Of Māori descent, he identified with the Ngati Rakaipaaka iwi. Hirini Whaanga Christy was a great grandson. Whaanga died at Mahia on 14...
- Kingi Matutaera Ihaka
- Priest, Person, Deceased Person
Sir Kingi Matutaera Ihaka, MBE, was a New Zealand clerk, interpreter, Anglican priest, broadcaster and maori language commissioner. Of Māori descent, he identified with the Te Aupouri iwi. He was born in Te Kao, Northland, New Zealand on 18 October...
- Ihaka: Blunt Instrument
- Topic, Film, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work
Ihaka: Blunt Instrument is a TV movie written by Paul Thomas and directed by Peter Fisk.
- Brett Ihaka
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film writer
Brett Ihaka is a screenwriter and actor.
- Ihaka Hakuene
- Person, Deceased Person
Ihaka Te Tai Hakuene was a 19th-century New Zealand tribal leader, lay reader and a Māori member of the New Zealand parliament. Of Māori descent, he identified with the Nga Puhi iwi. He was born in Rawhiti, Northland, New Zealand. He represented the...
- Ihakara Puketapu
- Woman, Person
Ihakara Porutu Puketapu is a leader of the Te Āti Awa iwi in Waiwhetū, Lower Hutt, New Zealand. He has a doctorate from the University of Chicago. Kara was born to Ihaia Porutu Puketapu of the Te Āti Awa iwi and Taranaki-born Vera May Yeates, a...
- Ihaka Te Tai Hakuene
- Robert Gentleman
- Programming Language Designer, Academic, Person, Award Winner
Robert Clifford Gentleman is a Canadian statistician and bioinformatician currently vice president of computational biology at 23andMe. He is recognized, along with Ross Ihaka, as one of the originators of the R programming language and the...