Meaning : Faith; belief, Faith, Of Arabic origin, meaning 'belief' or 'faith'. It is fairly uncommon popular name and remains unusual.,
Pronunciation : (IM-an), E man,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Iman:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Iman:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Iman is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Iman is: Faith. Belief.
- Means "faith", derived from Arabic امن (amuna) "to be faithful".
Definition funny of Iman:
- Iman is usually frist name.
- A butterfly that is perfect is iman.
- A caterpillar when it is turned into a beautiful butterfly. Therefore this butterfly is iman.
- Boy: Can i have your number? Iman: No i have a boyfriend? Boy: FUCK!
- Boy: I'm going out with a Iman Boy 2: You are the luckiest man on Earth!
- the invasion of the middle east is not for the search of oil, but its a quest for the Imen
- I have an Iman, and I am the luckiest guy On the planet <3
Expression information Iman:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Iman:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Iman:
- World Goes Round (feat. I-Man) by Slightly Stoopid from the Album Everything You Need
- Iman by Niyaz from the Album Nine Heavens
- Phatdippin' [feat. Iman Crosson and Tay Zonday] by Rhett and Link from the Album Up To This Point
- Iman" Ritmo Jala-Jala" (Album Version) by Gilberto Santa Rosa from the Album Nace Aquí
- Iman by Niyaz from the Album Buddha Bar XI
- I-Man by The Disco Biscuits from the Album Uncivilized Area
- Hat-iman-in by Koudede from the Album Guitars from Agadez Vol. 6
- Iman by Niyaz from the Album Nine Heavens
- Iman by VAS from the Album Sunyata
- Iman by Solace from the Album Iman
Books about Iman:
- The Beauty of Color - Oct 11, 2005 by Iman
- I am Iman - Sep 27, 2001 by Iman and David Bowie
- The Twelfth Imam - Jul 19, 2011 by Joel C. Rosenberg
- The Game Changer: 10 Defining Moments That Changed Lives - Aug 19, 2015 by Iman Aghay and Trevor Marples
- Where Troy Once Stood: The Mystery of Homer's Iliad & Odyssey Revealed - Jul 1991 by Iman Wilkens
- Iman - 2003 by Ramon J. Sender and Booket and Booket
- Iman 101 (Tayba Iman Series) (Volume 1) - Jul 8, 2015 by Tayba Foundation
- The Pillars of Islam and Iman: and What Every Muslim Must Know About His Religion - Feb 2, 2006 by Muhammad Bin Jamil Zeno
- DreamWorks' Dragons: Riders of Berk - Volume 2: Dangers of the Deep (How to Train Your Dragon TV) - Nov 4, 2014 by Simon Furman and Iman Max
- Portraits in Fashion: Norman Parkinson - Nov 1, 2015 by Robin Muir and Iman
Movies about Iman:
- Intimate Portrait: Iman1998 NR by Bethann Hardison and Stosh Jarecki
- Death Of A Prophet (DVD) DRAMA (1981) Run Time: 60 Minutes ~ Starring: Morgan Freeman, Yolanda King, Mansoor Najeeullah...
- I-Man - Die Kampfmaschine aus dem All1986
Wiki information Iman:
- Iman Abdulmajid
- Organisation leader, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Author, Celebrity, TV Personality
Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid, professionally known as Iman, is a Somali-American fashion model, actress and entrepreneur. A pioneer in the field of ethnic cosmetics, she is also noted for her charitable work. She is married to David Bowie.
- Religious Practice
Iman in Islamic theology denotes a believer's faith in the metaphysical aspects of Islam. However, Iman is different from Faith in the sense that it should not be blind belief, and should be accompanied by reason. Its most simple definition is the...
- Chanel Iman
- Fashion Model, TV Actor, Social network user, Person
Chanel Iman Robinson is an American model, known professionally as Chanel Iman. She is best known for her work as a Victoria's Secret angel.
- Iman Shumpert
- Award Winner, Identity, Person, Basketball Player, Athlete, Drafted athlete, Measured person
Iman Asante Shumpert is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. Shumpert was selected by the New York Knicks with the 17th overall pick in the 2011 NBA draft.
- Iman Ali
- Actor, Award Winner, Film actor, Public figure with medical condition, Person, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Topic
Iman Ali is a 2005 Lux Style Award nominee.
- Iman Crosson
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Musical Artist, Social network user, Topic
Iman Crosson, better known by his stage name Alphacat, is an American actor, impressionist and YouTube personality and is known for his impersonations of U.S. President Barack Obama and his starring role in Award-winning independent film Along the...
- Iman Mobali
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Iman Mobali is an Iranian football player who currently plays for Naft Tehran in Iran Pro League.
- Musical Group, Musical Artist, Featured artist
- Malaysian state, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Dated location, System of nobility
Terengganu formerly spelled Trengganu or Tringganu is a sultanate and constitutive state of federal Malaysia. The state is also known by its Arabic honorific, Darul Iman. The coastal city of Kuala Terengganu which stands at the mouth of the broad...
- Istana Nurul Iman
- Palace, Building, Tourist attraction, Structure, Project focus, Location
The Istana Nurul Iman palace is the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, and the seat of the Brunei government. The palace is located on a leafy, riverside sprawl of hills on the banks of the Brunei River, a few kilometers...