Meaning : Containing two elements meaning 'daughter' or 'girl' and, Innocent, Girl, Maiden,
Pronunciation : (IHMahGahN), IHM oh jen, IM-ə-jən ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Imogen:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Imogen:
- The name originates from Shakespeare's Cymbeline (1609). Came to existence as a misreading of the name Innogen, a Gaelic name meaning 'girl; maiden'. The name was borne by Imogen Heap (singer) and Big Brother contestant Imogen Thomas.
- English Meaning: The name Imogen is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Imogen is: Innocent. Last born. The name of the heroine of Shakespeare's play Cymbehoe as a result of a printing error in the Folio edition of the play.
- Irish Meaning: The name Imogen is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Imogen is: Daughter. Last born.
- Latin Meaning: The name Imogen is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Imogen is: Image. Blameless; innocent.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Imogen is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Imogen is: Cymbeline' Daughter to Cymbeline by a former queen.
- The name of a princess in the play 'Cymbeline' (1609) by Shakespeare. He based her on a legendary character named Innogen, but the name was printed incorrectly and never corrected. The name Innogen is probably derived from Gaelic inghean meaning "maiden".
Definition funny of Imogen:
- Male A: She's hot. Male B: Fo Sho my African brother. Male A: Who is that girl? I want to know her name. Female X: That's Imogen. Female Y: She can be a bitch, but secretly she's only shy. Males A+B: She's hot.
- Guy 1: Man, I need a decent girlfriend that actually treats me well. Guy 2: Then get yourself an Imogen!
- Guy: Who's that Girl? Girl: Imogen, she's so nice, you'll love her!
- eg. "god imi your so hot"
- Guy 1: I'm dating an Imogen Guy 2: Wow, I wish I was dating an Imogen. I'm just dating a Mary. Girl: I love A Very Potter Musical! Guy: Wow, you're such an Imogen!
- Dude: Who was that girl? Dudet: That was Imogen! Dude: Holey shit she is fuckin GAWGOUUS!
- Girl 1: Imogen, why are you eating that flower? Imogen: It's yummy, see it has honey in it!!
Expression information Imogen:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Imogen:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Imogen:
- Congratulations (Album Version) [feat. Imogen Heap] [Clean] by Blue October from the Album Foiled
- My Secret Friend (Featuring Imogen Heap) by Iamx from the Album Kingdom Of Welcome Addiction
- Congratulations [feat. Imogen Heap] by Blue October from the Album Foiled For The Last Time
- Hide & Seek (Café Buddha Del Mar Bar Mix As Made Famous By Imogen Heap) by Dance 2 Infinity feat. Elena from the Album Lounge Of Love (Vol.3 (The Chillout Songbook))
- Only You (Imogen Heap Mix) by Joshua Radin from the Album We Were Here
- Valentine's Day Massacre (feat. Imogen Heap) by Rustic Overtones from the Album ¡Viva Nueva!
- Purcell: The Fairy Queen - Ed. Benjamin Britten, Imogen Holst and Peter Pears - Act 1 - "Here's the Summer, Sprightly... by Benjamin Britten and English Chamber Orchestra and James Bowman from the Album Britten The Performer
- Purcell: The Fairy Queen - Ed. Benjamin Britten, Imogen Holst and Peter Pears - Act 1 - "Hail! Great Parent Of... by Ambrosian Opera Chorus and Benjamin Britten and English Chamber Orchestra from the Album Britten The Performer
- Bring It Home (Feat. Imogen Heap) by Nitin Sawhney from the Album London Undersound
- The Toad Lickers (Feat. Imogen Heap) by Thomas Dolby from the Album A Map Of The Floating City
Books about Imogen:
- Imogen: The Mother of Modernism and Three Boys - Dec 25, 2012 by Amy Novesky and Lisa Congdon
- Nevada - Feb 20, 2013 by Imogen Binnie
- Green Man: (Threshold Book 1) - Aug 31, 2015 by Imogen Maud
- The Baskerville Tales (Short Stories): The Adventure of the Wollaston Ritual, The Strange and Alarming Courtship... - Nov 4, 2014 by Emma Jane Holloway
- RETALIATION (Bonfire Chronicles Book Three) - Mar 15, 2015 by Imogen Rose
- Imogen Cunningham - Jan 31, 2013 by Celina Lunsford and Jamie Allen
- Instruments of Darkness: A Novel - Dec 27, 2011 by Imogen Robertson
- Anatomy of Murder: A Novel - Aug 28, 2012 by Imogen Robertson
- Circle of Shadows: A Westerman and Crowther Mystery - May 27, 2014 by Imogen Robertson
- Imogen - Dec 23, 2010 by Jilly Cooper
Movies about Imogen:
- Never Give Up: Imogen Cunningham2011 NR
- Imogen Heap: Everything In-Between: The Story of Ellipse2013 NR CC
- A Summer Story Starring James Wilby, Imogen Stubbs, Susannah York, et al1989 NR
- Portrait of Imogen1987
- Need for Speed (Region 3) Aaron Paul, Dominic Cooper, Imogen Poots
- Never Give Up: Imogen CunninghamJan 1976
- Never Give Up: Imogen Cunningham
- Imogen's Face1999 by Lia Williams and Samantha Janus
- Never Give Up: Imogen Cunningham - Academic Version w/ PPR1976 NR
Wiki information Imogen:
- Imogen Heap
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Recording Engineer, Identity, TV Actor, Featured artist, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Person
Imogen Jennifer Heap is an English singer-songwriter and composer. She is known for her work as part of the musical duo Frou Frou and her solo albums, which she writes, produces, and mixes. She has produced four solo albums. Her 2009 album, Ellipse,...
- Imogen Poots
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Topic, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Winner
Imogen Gay Poots is an English actress. She is best known for playing Tammy in the post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film 28 Weeks Later and Julia in the American action movie Need For Speed.
- Imogen Cunningham
- Actor, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Art Subject, Author, Topic
Imogen Cunningham was an American photographer known for her botanical photography, nudes, and industrial landscapes. Cunningham was a member of the California-based Group f/64, known for its dedication to the sharp-focus rendition of simple...
- Theatre Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Imogen is a fictional character from the 2014 film Cymbeline.
- Imogen Stubbs
- Actor, Theater Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic, Author, Award Nominee
Imogen Stubbs, Lady Nunn is an English actress and playwright.
- Imogen Thomas
- Model, Person
Imogen Mary Thomas is a Welsh model and beauty queen. She rose to fame in 2003, after winning Miss Wales, and achieved further note in 2006, when she lasted three months on the seventh series of Channel 4 reality television programme Big Brother. In...
- Puzzle Video Game, Video game
Imogen is a computer game released in 1986, originally only for the BBC Micro. It was written by Michael St Aubyn and published by Micro Power. It was reissued as the lead game of Superior Software / Acornsoft's Play It Again Sam 5 compilation in...
- Imogen Hassall
- Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Deceased Person
Imogen Hassall was an English actress who appeared in 33 films during the 1960s and 1970s.
- Imogen Bailey
- Model, Film actor, Person, Topic, TV Personality, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist, TV Actor, Public figure with medical condition
Imogen Bailey is an Australian model, actress and singer. As a model she has been featured on the cover of men's magazines, including Ralph, FHM Australia, Black+White. On TV Bailey has appeared in various reality shows, Celebrity Big Brother,...
- Imogen Cooper
- Pianist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Imogen Cooper, CBE is an English pianist. Born in London, she is the daughter of the musicologist Martin Cooper. She studied piano in London with Kathleen Long, in Paris with Jacques Février and Yvonne Lefébure, and in Vienna with Alfred Brendel,...