Meaning : A variation of the English name John, Hebrew origin meaning 'God is gracious, God is merciful'., Gift Of God, Gift of God,
Pronunciation : (I-own), YO an,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ioan:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Ioan:
- Ioan is the Welsh version of the popular baby name John. It has been popular in Wales for many years, although has only recently become popular in other countries due to the actor Ioan Gruffudd.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Ioan is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Ioan is: Gift from God.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Ioan is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Ioan is: God's gift'.
- Romanian and Welsh form of JOHN. This is also a variant transcription of the Bulgarian name YOAN.
Definition funny of Ioan:
- 1: He's funny! 2: yeah, his name's Ioan 1: No wonder then...
- Guy 1 "Hey look at that guy surrounded by women, what a lad!" Guy 2 "nah its just a Ioan"
- Person 1"Lets go to Ioans and get a meal deal" Person 2 "Ok, but i'm not gonna get Gavin Henson again, he turned me orange"
- Man: That is one big fat pig you have on you'r farm miss Women:That is not a pig,that's my son Ioan Man:Yes,I know
Expression information Ioan:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Ioan:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Ioan:
- You are Woman, I am Man (Glee Cast Version feat. Ioan Gruffudd) by Glee Cast from the Album You are Woman, I am Man (Glee Cast Version feat. Ioan Gruffudd)
- Balada Lui Ioan by Fanfare Ciocarlia from the Album Iag Bari
- Ioan 01 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 1 Ioan 01 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 1 Ioan 02 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 1 Ioan 03 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 1 Ioan 04 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 1 Ioan 05 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 2 Ioan 01 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
- 3 Ioan 01 by Beibl from the Album Cymraeg Testament Newydd Da Newyddion Beibl (ddramateiddio) - Welsh Bible
Books about Ioan:
- El Narco: Inside Mexico's Criminal Insurgency - Nov 13, 2012 by Ioan Grillo
- Remarkable Engineers: From Riquet to Shannon - Mar 31, 2010 by Ioan James
- Making and Breaking States in Africa: The Somali Experience. by Ioan M. Lewis - Jul 7, 2010 by I. M. Lewis
- El Narco: Inside Mexico's Criminal Insurgency [Hardcover]  (Author) Ioan Grillo - 2011
- Eros and Magic in the Renaissance (Chicago Original Paperback) - Nov 15, 1987 by Ioan P. Culianu and Margaret Cook
- El narco (Spanish Edition) - Aug 30, 2012 by Ioan Grillo
- The Beautiful Treasures of the Geto-Dacians - Aug 11, 2015 by Savu Ioan Constantin
- The Experience of God, vol. 5, The Sanctifying Mysteries - Jul 13, 2012 by Dumitru Staniloae and Ioan Ionita
- Remarkable Physicists: From Galileo to Yukawa - Jan 12, 2004 by Ioan James
- Soccer For Kids: Soccer For Beginners, Soccer Basics For Boys And Girls - Apr 7, 2012 by Ioan Draniciar
Movies about Ioan:
- Fantastic 4 Ultimate Collector's Set DVD includes Tin [DVD] Ioan Gruffudd2005 PG-13
- Ioan Holender Farewell Concert2010 NR
- Amazing Grace (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2013) Ioan Gruffudd; Albert Finney; Michae2006 Unrated
- Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer - Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards; Jessica Alba as Sue Storm; Chris Evans...2007
- Grandes Esperanzas - New Edition (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2013) Ioan Gruffudd; Justine Wa1999 Unrated
- Amazing Grace (2007) / Region 2 PAL European Edition DVD / English 5.1 and Turkish 2.0 sound options / Turkish...2007
- Los 4 Fantasticos (1+2) (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2012) Ioan Gruffudd; Chris Evans2008
- Los 4 Fantásticos (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2011) Ioan Gruffudd; Chris Evans; Juli2008
- Shooters (2003) Adrian Dunbar; Andrew Howard; Gerard Butler; Ioan Gruffudd
Wiki information Ioan:
- Ioan Gruffudd
- Actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Nominee, Identity, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor
Ioan Gruffudd is a Welsh actor. Having trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, he started off in Welsh language film productions, then came to international attention as Fifth Officer Harold Lowe in the film Titanic, and as Lt John Beales in...
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University
- Location, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, College/University, Endowed Organization, Employer, Educational Institution
The Alexandru Ioan Cuza University is a public university located in Iași, Romania. The University of Iași, as it was named at first, is the oldest higher education institution in Romania, founded one year after the establishment of the Romanian...
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza
- Noble person, Organization member, Person, Deceased Person, Name source
Alexandru Ioan Cuza was Prince of Moldavia, Prince of Wallachia, and later Domnitor of the Romanian Principalities. He was a prominent figure of the Revolution of 1848 in Moldavia. He initiated a series of reforms that contributed to the...
- Ioan Slavici
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Topic
Ioan Slavici was a Transylvanian-born Romanian writer and journalist. He made his debut in Convorbiri literare, with the comedy Fata de birău. Alongside Eminescu he founded the Young Romania Social and Literary Academic Society and organized, in...
- Ioan Andone
- Soccer, Football team manager, Person, Identity, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Ioan Andone is a Romanian football coach and former player.
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Metropolitan Ioann was an Orthodox priest born in the Ternopil area of Western Ukraine, which at that time was a territory of Poland. Though he was born into a family of Greek-Catholics, he converted to Orthodoxy early in his childhood.
- Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Sports Team Location, Location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region
Ioannina, often called Yannena within Greece, is the capital and largest city of Epirus, an administrative region in north-western Greece, with a population of 112,486. It lies at an elevation of approximately 500 metres above sea level, on the...
- Ioan Sabău
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Ioan Ovidiu Sabău is a former Romanian football midfielder, who was born in Câmpia-Turzii and debuted in Divizia A with U Cluj in 1986. He later won the league title with Dinamo București in 1990, before he played several seasons in the Netherlands...
- Ioan Niculae
- Businessperson, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Ioan Niculae is a Romanian businessman.
- Ioan P. Culianu
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Ioan Petru Culianu or Couliano was a Romanian historian of religion, culture, and ideas, a philosopher and political essayist, and a short story writer. He served as professor of the history of religions at the University of Chicago from 1988 to his...