Meaning : From Hebrew 'itzchak' meaning 'to laugh' or 'laughter' a popular name in German, Greek and Yiddish, and refers to the joy of receiving a newborn.., He Will Laugh,
Pronunciation : (I-sak), ee-SAH-ahk (Russian) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Isaak:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Isaak:
- Isaac is a name with Hebrew origins. The meaning of the name Isaac is he will laugh. Alternate spellings of the name Isaac include Itzhak, Issac, Isaak, and Isaack. Comman nicknames for the name Isaac are Is and Izzy. Sir Isaac Newton (physicist and mathematician) is probably the most famous Isaac. Isaac Asimov was a famous science fiction author. Other famous Isaacs include athletes Isaac Bruce, Isaak Davis, and Isaac Hamilton. Isaac Hayes is a singer and Isaac Mizrahi is a popular fashion designer. Isaac Bashevis Singer won the Novel prize for literature in 1978. Fictional Isaacs include the main character in Woody Allen’s Manhattan. Isaac Jaffe was in television’s Sports Night and Isaac Mendez was a character on Heroes. WikiName.net users who like the name Isaac also tend to like names that are from the Bible or of Latin origins.
- Russian and German form of ISAAC, as well as the form used in the Greek Old Testament.
Definition funny of Isaak:
- Isaak is quirky buy cool
Songs about Isaak:
- Isaac - Madonna
- Wicked Game (Chris Isaak Karaoke Tribute) (Karaoke Mix) by Poptastik Karaoke from the Album Poptastik Karaoke Presents - Wow Thats What We Call Karaoke Vol. 36
- Wicked Game (Karaoke Version) [In the Style of Chris Isaak] by Goldsound Karaoke from the Album The Best of 1990
- Besame Mucho (Andrea Bocelli Diana Krall Luis Miguel Chris Isaak - Acoustic Instrumental) by United Guitar Players from the Album Popular Hits On Spanish Acoustic Guitar, Vol. 2
- Blue Moon / in the Style of Chris Isaak (instrumental) by Best Instrumentals from the Album Vol. 3
- In My Arms (feat. Chris Isaak, Dick Dale & Brian Setzer) by Glen Campbell from the Album Ghost On The Canvas
- Wicked Game (In the Style of Chris Isaak ) [Karaoke Version] by Zoom Karaoke from the Album Zoom Karaoke Gap Fillers - Volume 8
- Wicked Game (Instrumental Style of Chris Isaak) by Sing Top 10 from the Album Wicked Game (Instrumental Style of Chris Isaak)
- Wicked Game (Instrumental With Melody Style of Chris Isaak) by Sing Top 10 from the Album Wicked Game (Instrumental With Melody Style of Chris Isaak)
- "Isaac's Personalized Happy Birthday Song (Isaac, Isaak, Isacc, Issacc, Izec)" by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Isaac
Books about Isaak:
- Isaak Levitan (Chinese Edition) - Jan 2, 2011 by Huang Yin
- Lamentation (Psalms of Isaak, Book 1) - Sep 1, 2009 by Ken Scholes
- Requiem (The Psalms of Isaak) - Jun 18, 2013 by Ken Scholes
- Chris Isaak: Wicked Games - Nov 30, 2004 by Jamie Reid
- Isaak Levitan: Lyrical Landscape - Sep 16, 2011 by Averil King
- An Introduction to Applied Geostatistics - Jan 11, 1990 by Edward H. Isaaks and R. Mohan Srivastava
- The Counter-Creationism Handbook - Jan 12, 2007 by Mark Isaak
- Isaak Levitan: Lyrical Landscape by King, Averil (2011) Hardcover - 1700 by Averil King
- Bunyan; Isaak Walton: The Pilgrim's Progress and The Lives of John Donne and George Herbert (The Harvard Classics) - 1980 by John Bunyan and Charles W. Eliot
- Chris Isaak -- Forever Blue: Piano/Vocal/Chords - Jun 1, 1995 by Chris Isaak
Movies about Isaak:
- Chris Isaak: Greatest Hits: Live2005 NR CC
- Chris Isaak: Live2005 NR CC
- Chris Isaak: Live / Greatest Hits: Live2005 NR
- Chris Isaak: Beyond The Sun Live2012 NR
- Chris Isaak: The Best of Chris Isaak2006 NR
- Soundstage - Chris Isaak2005 NR
- Soundstage: Chris Isaak Christmas2008 NR
- Chris Isaak2005 Unrated
- Chris Isaak1991 NR by Chris Isaak
- Charlie Rose with Chris Isaak; Hootie and the Blowfish; John Mellencamp1996
Wiki information Isaak:
- Chris Isaak
- Rock Artist, Musical Artist, Composer, Identity, Social network user, Broadcast Artist, Measured person, Record Producer, Lyricist, Person or entity appearing in film
Christopher Joseph "Chris" Isaak is an American rock musician and occasional actor. He is best known for his hit song "Wicked Game".
- Isaak Babel
- Writer, Author, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Identity, Topic, Person, Film writer
Isaac Emmanuilovich Babel was a Russian language journalist, playwright, literary translator, and short story writer. He is best known as the author of Red Cavalry, Story of My Dovecote, and Tales of Odessa, all of which are considered masterpieces...
- Isaak Dunayevsky
- Film score Artist, Composer, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Film crewmember, Film music contributor, , Topic, Person, Musician
Isaak Osipovich Dunayevsky was a Soviet film composer and conductor of the 1930s and 1940s, who achieved huge success in music for operetta and film comedies, frequently working with the film director Grigori Aleksandrov. He is considered one of the...
- Isaak Brodsky
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Art Subject, Person, Deceased Person
Isaak Izrailevich Brodsky was a Ukrainian and Soviet painter whose work provided a blueprint for the art movement of socialist realism. He is known for his iconic portrayals of Lenin and idealized, carefully crafted paintings dedicated to the events...
- Dawit Isaak
- Dramatist, Author, Person
Dawit Isaak is a Swedish-Eritrean playwright, journalist and writer. Isaak has been held in Eritrean prison since 2001 without trial and is considered a traitor by the Eritrean government. Amnesty International considers him a prisoner of conscience...
- Isaac Levitan
- Painting Artist, Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Author, Person
Isaac Ilyich Levitan was a classical Russian landscape painter who advanced the genre of the "mood landscape."
- Isaak Yaglom
- Mathematician, Academic, Deceased Person, Person
Isaak Moiseevich Yaglom was a Soviet mathematician and author of popular mathematics books, some with his twin Akiva Yaglom. Yaglom received a Ph.D. from Moscow State University in 1945 as student of Veniamin Kagan. As the author of several books,...
- Isaak Kikoin
- Physicist, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Isaak Konstantinovich Kikoin was a leading Soviet physicist and academician of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. He was awarded the Stalin State Prize a total of four times, the Lenin Prize in 1959, and the USSR State Prize in 1967 and 1980....
- The Chris Isaak Show
- TV Sitcom, TV Program, Identity, Topic, Award-Nominated Work
The Chris Isaak Show is a television sitcom which follows a fictionalized version of the life of American rock musician Chris Isaak. The show portrays Isaak and his band members as everyday people with everyday problems. The series was produced for...
- Isaak Pomeranchuk
- Physicist, Deceased Person, Person
Isaak Yakovlevich Pomeranchuk was a Soviet physicist, who was the founder and first head of the theory division at ITEP. The particle pomeron is named in his honour. For his work, Pomeranchuk was twice awarded the Stalin State Prize. He was elected a...