Meaning : God is my Oath, God Is My Oath, Promised of God, Of Hebrew origin, Isabela is a derivative of Isabel meaning 'God is my oath' and is a popular girls name. The element 'el' - 'god', was adapted to 'belle' or 'bella' meaning 'beautiful'.,
Pronunciation : iz ah BEL ah, (IS-ab-el-a), ee-sah-BEL-ah (Spanish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Isabela:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Isabela:
- Isabella is a name with Italian origins. The meaning of Isabella is God is my Oath. Alternate spellings of the name Isabella include Isabela, Izabella, Issabella, and Izabel. It is also akin to Isabelle. Nicknames include Izzy, Iz, Bella, and Belle. Famous people who are named Isabella include actress Isabella Rossellini. Isabella Acres is also an actress. Isabella Boylston is an American ballet dancer and Isabella Bird was an English explorer. Fictional characters named Isabella include Isabella from Shakespeare’s Measure for Measure. Isabella Linton was in Wuthering Heights. Jane Austen named two Isabellas: Isabella Thorpe and Isabella Knightly. Bella, short for Isabella, is the main character of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight series. People who like the name Isabella also like names that are British in origin as well as names that end with vowels.
- Isabela is an alternative spelling for the name Isabella, which is the Latin variant of the name Isabelle, itself derived from the name Elizabeth. It began as Ilsabeth as a variant of Elizabeth in France, and eventually became Isabelle. Elizabeth is of Hebrew origin and is said to mean ‘promised of God’.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Isabela is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Isabela is: My God is bountiful;God of plenty.
- American Meaning: The name Isabela is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Isabela is: My God is bountiful;God of plenty.
- Latinate form of ISABEL
Definition funny of Isabela:
- isabelamybaby isabelasogreat
- Holy crap look how sexy Isabela is!!!!
- The wild Isabela stalks on her prey.
Expression information Isabela:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Isabela:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Isabela:
- Isabella - Rheinallt H. Rowlands, Laurie Geltman
- Isabela by Víctor Manuelle from the Album Que Suenen los Tambores
- "Isabella's Personalized Happy Birthday Song (Isabela, Issabella, Izabella)" by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Imagine Me - Personalized Music for Kids: Isabella
- Alma gaúcha (feat. Isabela Fogaça) by Jose Fogaca from the Album Alma gaúcha
- Alphabet Song for Isabella (Isabela, Issabella, Izabella) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Isabella
- Another Day (feat. Isabela Fernandes) by Michel Rousset from the Album Uniquely Michel Rousset (feat. Isabela Fernandes)
- Are you ready to do the Hokey Pokey Isabella (Isabela, Issabella, Izabella) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Isabella
- Baila Isabela by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Isabela
- Blessing for Isabella (Isabela, Issabella, Izabella) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Isabella, Let's Sing For Jesus
- Brasileira demais (feat. Isabela Fogaca) by Jose Fogaca from the Album Alma gaúcha
Books about Isabela:
- Las aventuras de Isabela (Spanish Edition) - Jun 25, 2009 by Karen Rowan and Patricia Verano
- The Fox and the Wolf (Gay Shifter Paranormal Romance) (The Fox will Play Book 2) - Feb 24, 2015 by Isabela Clark
- Isabela captura un congo (Spanish Edition) - Jan 3, 2011 by Karen Rowan and Contee Seely
- From Open Secrets to Secret Voting: Democratic Electoral Reforms and Voter Autonomy (Cambridge Studies in Comparative... - Jun 18, 2015 by Isabela Mares
- The Fox will Play (Gay Shifter Paranormal Romance) - Feb 18, 2015 by Isabela Clark
- Isabella: The Warrior Queen - Oct 28, 2014 by Kirstin Downey
- El secreto de Isabela (Las aventuras de Isabela nº 1) (Spanish Edition) - Jun 6, 2013 by Karen Rowan
- The Lion's New Toy (Gay Shifter Paranormal Romance) (The Fox will Play Book 3) - Apr 5, 2015 by Isabela Clark
- Las aventuras de Isabela (Book on CD) (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2012 by Karen Rowan and Mirette Ohman
- Não se iluda, não (Portuguese Edition) - Jul 15, 2015 by Isabela Freitas
Movies about Isabela:
- En Vivo En El Isabela Corona
- LOS DE ABAJO  EMILIO FERNANDEZ,ISABELA CORONA,ESTHER FERNANDEZ [NTSC/REGION 1 & 4 DVD. Import-Latin America].1940
- EL ANGEL NEGRO [NTSC/Region 1 and 4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Isabela Corona, Emilio Tuero1942
- Isabela: Autentica2006 NR
- Isabela: En Vivo Desde Michoacan, Mexico2008 NR
Wiki information Isabela:
- Location, Administrative Division, Dated location, Cyclone-affected area, Statistical region
Isabela is the second largest province of the Philippines, and the largest in the island of Luzon in terms of land area. Its capital is the city of Ilagan. Situated within the Cagayan Valley region, it is bordered by the provinces of Aurora on the...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, Filming location, Administrative Division, US County, Puerto Rican Municipality, City/Town/Village
Isabela is a municipality of Puerto Rico located in the north-western region of the island, north of San Sebastián; west of Quebradillas; and east of Aguadilla and Moca. Isabela is spread over 13 wards and Isabela Pueblo. It is a principal city of...
- Isabela Island
- Island, Geographical Feature, Location
Isabela Island is the largest island of the Galápagos with an area of 4,640 square kilometres, and length of 100 kilometres almost four times larger than Santa Cruz, the second largest of the archipelago. It was named after Queen Isabella of Spain....
- Legislative districts of Isabela
The Legislative Districts of Isabela, namely the first, second, third, fourth districts, are the representations of the Province of Isabela and the independent city of Santiago in the Philippine House of Representatives. The province was represented...
- Isabela, Basilan
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Isabela, officially the City of Isabela, and often referred to as Isabela City, is a 4th class city and the capital of the province of Basilan, Philippines. It is also colloquially known as Isabela de Basilan to differentiate the city's name from the...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Ilagan, officially the City of Ilagan, is a component city in the province of Isabela, Philippines. It is the provincial capital, the most populous city in the province, and with a total land area of 116,626 hectares, the largest city in the island...
- Cauayan, Isabela
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Cauayan, officially the City of Cauayan or simply Cauayan City, is a component city in the province of Isabela, Philippines.According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 122,335 people.
- Roxas, Isabela
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region
Roxas is a first class municipality in the province of Isabela, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 57,699 people. It is one of the fast-growing towns in Isabela. The municipality is the center of business and commerce...
- Alicia, Isabela
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Alicia is a first class municipality in the province of Isabela, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 64,687 people. The town is located in an area of predominantly flat and fertile land in the Cagayan Valley that...
- Quezon, Isabela
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Quezon is a fourth class landlocked municipality in the province of Isabela, Philippines. According to 2010 census, it has a population of 24,522 people. Quezon is a border town of Isabela with the province of Kalinga. It is bordered in the west by...