Meaning : Unknown, Protection,
Pronunciation : IS ma, (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Isma:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Isma:
- Isma is a feminine name of Arabic origins. It is an unusual name in English speaking countries and is more popular in the Middle East where it is used mainly by Muslim parents. The name is said to mean ‘Protection’.
Definition funny of Isma:
- Isma is looking amazing today.
Songs about Isma:
- Hello (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) by Above & Beyond from the Album Anjunabeats Worldwide 05
- Hold That Sucker Down (Jerome Isma-Ae's 10 Year Anniversary Mix) by Jerome Isma-Ae from the Album Hold That Sucker Down (Anniversary Mix)
- Professional Killers (Jerome Isma-ae & Daniel Portman Remix) by Komytea from the Album Anjunadeep Remixes Collection 01
- Come My Way (Jerome Isma-Ae Dub) [feat. Frank Stafford] by Tom Neville, Stafford Brothers from the Album Toolroom Records: Miami 2010
- Feels So Good (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) by Armin van Buuren feat. Nadia Ali from the Album Feels So Good
- I Begin To Wonder 2008 (Jerome Isma-ae Remix) by Jean Claude Ades from the Album I Begin To Wonder 2008
- Dark & Long (Dark Train) (Jerome Isma-Ae & Maor Levi Remix) by Underworld from the Album Anjunabeats, Vol. 11
- No Frontiers (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix) by Julie Thompson Super8 & Tab from the Album Unified (Extended Mixes) [Explicit]
- All I Want for Ismas (feat. Ray I, Inner Circle) by Jacob Miller feat. Ray I, Inner Circle from the Album Natty Christmas (feat. Ray I, Inner Circle)
- Hide U (Jerome Isma-Ae Radio Edit) by Roger Shah and Sian Kosheen from the Album Hide U (Jerome Isma-Ae Remix)
Books about Isma:
- ISMA-Involved Safety Meeting Activities: 101 Ways to Get Your People Involved - May 2, 2010 by Matthew A Forck
- The Isma'ilis: Their History and Doctrines - Jul 27, 1990 by Farhad Daftary
- The Lamp of Mysteries: A Commentary on the Light Verse of the Quran - Feb 1, 2012 by Isma'il Anqarawi and Bilal Kuspinar
- The Assassin Legends: Myths of the Isma'ilis - Jul 15, 1995 by Farhad Daftary
- Trialogue of Abrahamic Faiths (Issues of Islamic Thought) - Jan 1, 1995 by Isma'il R. Al-Faruqi and Isma'il Raji Faruqi
- Mediaeval Isma'ili History and Thought - Feb 22, 2001 by Farhad Daftary
- Isma'ili Modern: Globalization and Identity in a Muslim Community (Islamic Civilization and Muslim Networks) - Jan 17, 2011 by Jonah Steinberg
- Midnight at Noon - Jul 29, 2014 by Ardain Isma and Educa Vision Inc.
- The Isma'ilis: Their History and Doctrines - Oct 22, 2007 by Farhad Daftary
- Early Philosophical Shiism: The Isma'ili Neoplatonism of Abu Ya'qub al-Sijistani (Cambridge Studies in Islamic... - Apr 24, 2008 by Paul E. Walker
Wiki information Isma:
- Organization, Religious order, Religious Organization, Religion
Ismāʿīlism is a branch of Shia Islam whose adherents are also known as Seveners and Agha Khanies. The Ismāʿīlī get their name from their acceptance of Isma'il ibn Jafar as the appointed spiritual successor to Ja'far al-Sadiq, wherein they differ from...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Isma is a genus of skippers in the family Hesperiidae.
- Isma López
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Ismael 'Isma' López Blanco is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Sporting de Gijón. Mainly a left winger, he can also play as a left back.
- Capital of administrative division, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Ismailia is a city in north-eastern Egypt. Known in Egypt as "The City of Beauty and Enchantment" Ismaïlia is situated on the west bank of the Suez Canal, it is the capital of the Ismailia Governorate. The city has a population of approximately...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Ismaning is a municipality in Bavaria, Germany, located near Munich. In 2006 it had 14,638 inhabitants. Near Ismaning there is a large broadcasting facility called Transmitter Ismaning. The river running through the centre of the town features many...
‘Iṣmah or ‘Isma is the concept of "impeccability," "immunity from sin", or "infallibility" in Islamic theology, and which is especially prominent in Shia Islam. In Shia theology, Ismah is characeristic of Prophets, Imams, and angels. When attributed...
- Dated location, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Ismay is a town in Custer County, Montana, United States. The population was 19 at the 2010 census. The town's name is an amalgamation of Isabella and May, the names of the daughters of Albert J Earling, division superintendent of the Chicago,...
- Ismaily SC
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Ismaily Sporting Club is an Egyptian professional football club, established in 13 April 1924 as a Nahda Sporting Club, based in Ismaïlia, Egypt. The club is best known for its football team. Ismaily won the Egyptian Premier League three times in...
- Ismail Kadare
- Novelist, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Person, Award Winner, Topic, Award Nominee, Author, Identity, Film writer
Ismail Kadare is an Albanian novelist and poet. He has been a leading literary figure in Albania since the 1960s. He focused on short stories until the publication of his first novel, The General of the Dead Army. In 1996 he became a lifetime member...
- Ismailia Governorate
- Dated location, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Ismailia Governorate is one of the governorates of Egypt. Located in the north-eastern part of the country, its capital is the city of Ismailia.