If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jaber:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Jaber:
- jaber! hey jaber nigga jaber
- I just Took A JaBer
- "I got a mean jaber the other night." "What a jaber."
Songs about Jaber:
- 1 Jaber Elbaneh Party Of Screams by Jeskova from the Album The Few Who Are Rich
- 2 Jaber Elbaneh Between Two People by Jeskova from the Album The Few Who Are Rich
- 3 Jaber Elbaneh Cute Answers by Jeskova from the Album The Few Who Are Rich
- 3. Nando Feat Rabih Jaber & Odrama - Hemliget by Nando from the Album Del 1 Mixtape/EP
- 3000 Years (feat. Marlene Jaber) (Dub Mix) by ESC. from the Album 3000 Years
- 3000 Years (feat. Marlene Jaber) (Dub mix) by ESC. from the Album Beirut Winter Compilation
- 3000 Years (feat. Marlene Jaber) (Original Mix) by ESC. from the Album 3000 Years
- 3000 Years (feat. Marlene Jaber) (Radio Edit) by ESC. from the Album 3000 Years
- 4 Jaber Elbaneh Bleeding Prison by Jeskova from the Album The Few Who Are Rich
- 5 Jaber Elbaneh White Thoughts by Jeskova from the Album The Few Who Are Rich
Books about Jaber:
- Crescent: A Novel - May 17, 2004 by Diana Abu-Jaber
- The Language of Baklava - Mar 14, 2006 by Diana Abu-Jaber
- Birds of Paradise: A Novel - May 7, 2012 by Diana Abu-Jaber
- Analyzing Narrative Reality - Jun 11, 2008 by Jaber F. Gubrium and James Holstein
- Handbook of Interview Research: Context & Method - Jul 25, 2001 by Jaber F. Gubrium and James Holstein
- Origin: A Novel - May 17, 2008 by Diana Abu-Jaber
- Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool - Aug 29, 2012 by Wael A. Jaber MD FACC FAHA and Manuel D. Cerqueira MD FACC FASNC
- Varieties of Narrative Analysis - Aug 5, 2011 by James Holstein and Jaber F. Gubrium
- Postmodern Interviewing - Mar 21, 2003 by Jaber F. Gubrium and James Holstein
- Arabian Jazz: A Novel - Apr 17, 2003 by Diana Abu-Jaber
Wiki information Jaber:
- Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah
- Topic, Politician, Person or entity appearing in film, Deceased Person, Family member, Monarch, Person, Name source, Noble person
Jaber III Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, GCB, GCMG of the al-Sabah dynasty, was the 3rd Emir of Kuwait and Commander of the Military of Kuwait; serving from 31 December 1977 until his death on 15 January 2006 due to cerebral hemorrhage. The third monarch...
- Sami Al-Jaber
- Soccer, Identity, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Football player
Sami Abdullah Al-Jaber is a retired football striker from Saudi Arabia. He spent the majority of his career from 1988 to 2008 with Al-Hilal. He recently managed Al-Wahda in UAE Arabian Gulf League. He is his country's second highest international...
- Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah
- Noble person, Politician, Identity, Person, Author, Family member, Monarch
Sabah IV Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah GCB is the 15th Ruler and 5th Emir of Kuwait and the Commander of the Military of Kuwait. He was sworn in on 29 January 2006 after confirmation by the National Assembly of Kuwait. He is the fourth son of Sheikh Ahmad...
- Ali Jaber
Ali Jaber is a Lebanese journalist, media consultant, TV personality and the Group TV Director of MBC, the Arab world's largest satellite broadcaster.
- Pop Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Tamara Jaber is an Australian recording artist who rose to fame in the early 2000s as a member of the pop group Scandal'us. Following the disbandment of Scandal'us in 2002, Jaber signed to her then-boyfriend Kyle Sandilands' record label King Kyle...
- Ali Jaber
- Imam, Person, Deceased Person
Ali Jaber, born Ali ibn Abdullah ibn Ali Jabber, was Imam at the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca.
- Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah
- Person, Politician
Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah is a Kuwaiti politician and the Prime Minister of Kuwait since 2011. Previously he served as Minister of Defense as well as Deputy Prime Minister. Sabah was first appointed as Prime Minister on 4 December...
- Naji Jaber
- Deceased Person, Person
Naji Jaber, also romanised as Naji Jabr, was a Syrian actor who was foremost identified with the character Abu Antar.
- Jaber Ansari
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Jaber Ansari is an Iranian footballer who plays for Esteghlal in the Persian Gulf Pro League.
- Jaber Rouzbahani
- Person, Athlete, Basketball Player, Measured person
Jaber Rouzbahani Darrehsari is an Iranian professional basketball player who currently plays for Fooland Mahan Isfahan in the Iranian Super League. He is a center known for his large size, with a height of 7 feet 4 inches, a weight of 252 pounds, and...