If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jakarta:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Jakarta:
- Guy/Girl 1- Wow, post 1 for jakarta is really crap... Guy/Girl 2- Yeah no kidding, Jakarta kicks ass
- Guy A: You know what? I got stuck in traffic jam for 3 hours straight this morning. Guy B: Well, what do you expect? It's fucking Jakarta!
- Singapore is so small, KL is boring, lets head to Jakarta!
- after my visit to jakarta, i heard the "beep beep" of all the fucking cars ringing in my head for a week. fucking shit hole.
- A: What the hell is this place? Shithole? B: Worse. You're in Jakarta.
Songs about Jakarta:
- A Night in Jakarta by Gabriel Espinosa & Hendrik Meurkens from the Album Samba Little Samba
- Jakarta - One Desire (limited Short Edit) by Jakarta from the Album Everybody Dance Now 4
- Jakarta by Scott Fitzgerald from the Album Jakarta
- Jakarta by Shahin & Sepehr from the Album Aria
- Alibi (Jakarta Club Mix) by Leo Alvaro from the Album Bali Summer Tech House 2013
- Ambon Jakarta by Mona Latumahina from the Album Melody Cinta
- Annie the Jay (Unplugged Version Recorded Live At the Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta) by Fools Garden from the Album It Can Happen
- Antara Anyer Dan Jakarta by Karina Salim Mytha from the Album Seno M. Hardjo presents The Great Composers: James F. Sundah & Oddie Agam
- Antara Anyer Dan Jakarta (feat. Glenn Fredly, Tompi, Lala Karmela, Darajana, Memes, Alife, Tjut Nyak Deviana,... by Oddie Agam from the Album Oddie Agam & Friends (feat. Addie MS & Twilite Orchestra) [Live at Java Jazz Festival 2013]
- Antara Jakarta Penang by Poppy Mercury from the Album 2 in 1: Poppy Mercury & Dike Ardilla
Books about Jakarta:
- The Jakarta Pandemic - Feb 12, 2014 by Steven Konkoly
- Jakarta, Drawing the City Near - Jul 22, 2014 by AbdouMaliq Simone
- Jakarta: 25 Excursions in and around the Indonesian Capital - Dec 20, 2012 by Andrew Whitmarsh and Melanie Wood
- Top Ten Sights: Jakarta - Jan 16, 2015 by Mark Jones
- CultureShock! Jakarta - Mar 1, 2013 by Derek Bacon and Terry Collins
- Jakarta Mini Street Atlas First Edition: Jakarta's Most Up-to-date Mini Street Atlas - Aug 20, 2013 by Periplus Editors
- Lonely Planet Indonesia (Travel Guide) - May 1, 2013 by Ryan Ver Berkmoes
- A Brief History of Indonesia: Sultans, Spices, and Tsunamis: The Incredible Story of Southeast Asia's Largest... - Aug 18, 2015 by Tim Hannigan
- Twilight in Jakarta - Jan 1, 2014 by Mochtar Lubis and Claire Holt
- Jakarta, Indonesia: 48 Hours In The World's 3rd Largest City (The 48 Hour Guides Book 2) - Jul 11, 2015 by Euromentravel.com and Travel Guide
Movies about Jakarta:
- Incognito - Live In Jakarta2012 NR CC
- Asia in a Week - Destination Jakarta - Riding on a train / Home of Penguins2012 NR CC
- Incognito: Live at Java Jazz Festival, Jakarta2009 NR
- Street Ballad: A Jakarta Story2011 PG CC
- Live at the Jakarta International Java Jazz2015
- Bali & Jakarta Airports Spectacular Dvd 105 Minutes9999
- Jakarta1990 R by Noth,Christopher
- Jakarta1988 R by Chris Noth and Suzee Pai
- Commonality1999 NR by New Jakarta Ensemble
Wiki information Jakarta:
- Identity, Location, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Indonesian province, Dated location, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction, Travel destination, TV Location
Jakarta /dʒəˈkɑrtə/, officially known as the Special Capital Region of Jakarta, is the capital and largest city of Indonesia, and one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. Located on the northwest coast of Java, Jakarta is the...
- Persija Jakarta
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team, Employer
Persatuan Sepak Bola Indonesia Jakarta, commonly known as Persija Jakarta, is a professional football club based in Jakarta, Indonesia. They currently compete in the Indonesia Super League.
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport
- Location, Airport, Namesake
Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, abbreviated SHIA or Soetta, is the main airport serving the greater Jakarta area on the island of Java, Indonesia, along with Halim Perdanakusuma Airport. The airport is named after the first president of...
- The Jakarta Post
- Periodical, Newspaper
The Jakarta Post is a daily English language newspaper in Indonesia. The paper is owned by PT Bina Media Tenggara, and the head office is in the nation's capital, Jakarta. The Jakarta Post was started as a collaboration between four Indonesian media...
Jabodetabek is an official and administrative definition of the urban area or megacity surrounding the Indonesia capital city Jakarta. The definition "Jabotabek" dated from the late 1980s and was revised to "Jabodetabek" a decade later when "De" was...
- History of Jakarta
Jakarta is Indonesia's capital and largest city. Located on an estuary of the Ciliwung River, on the northwestern part of Java, the area has long sustained human settlement. Historical evidence from Jakarta dates back to the 4th century CE, when it...
- May 1998 riots of Indonesia
The May 1998 Riots of Indonesia were incidents of mass violence of a racial nature that occurred throughout Indonesia, mainly in Medan in the province of North Sumatra, the capital city of Jakarta, and Surakarta in the province of Central Java. The...
- Kota, Jakarta
Kota Tua or Kota Tua Jakarta is a neighborhood comprising the original downtown area of Jakarta, Indonesia. It is also known as Old Jakarta and Old Batavia. It spans 1.3 square kilometres within North Jakarta and West Jakarta. The largely Chinese...
- Central Jakarta
- Location, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Indonesian city
Central Jakarta is one of the five cities which form Jakarta, Indonesia. It had 898,883 inhabitants at the 2010 Census. Central Jakarta is the smallest in area and population of the five cities of Jakarta. It is the administrative and political...
- South Jakarta
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Indonesian city, Location, Administrative Division
South Jakarta is a city within the Jakarta Special Region, Indonesia. It had a population of 2,057,080 at the 2010 Census, and is the third most populous among the five cities of Jakarta, after East Jakarta and West Jakarta. The administrative centre...