Meaning : Unknown, Graceful Blue Jay,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jayan:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Jayan:
- -friend picks up penny- "stop it jayan"
Songs about Jayan:
- Aj Rondiyan Teriyan Jayan by Saira Naseem from the Album Dua - Islamic Naats
- Goriyan Gulab Jayan Gallan by Mahendra Kapoor from the Album Teri Meri Gal Ban Jaaye
- Goriyan Gulab Jayan Gallan by Mahender Kapoor from the Album Aj Tenu Nachna Pao
- Jayan Tangis by Sekaa Jegog Yuskumara from the Album The Bali Sessions: Living Art, Sounding Spirit
Books about Jayan:
- Happiness Now: Awakening Instant Happiness - Jul 8, 2015 by Jayan E Romesh
- Generation Change: 150 Ways We Can Change Ourselves, Our Country, and Our World - Nov 1, 2009 by Melissa Bolton-Klinger and Jayan Kalathil
- Photo Manipulation using Photoshop for Common People - Aug 14, 2008 by Jayan
- Jottings: A Collection of Poems - May 24, 2013 by Jayan Jayan
- Impact of EI and Personality on Job Attitudes and Performance: Emotional Intelligence and Personality as Moderators... - Jul 17, 2012 by Madhu Menon and Jayan C.
- Malayalam Analyzer and Tamil Generator for Machine Translation - May 10, 2013 by Jisha P. Jayan and Rajeev R. R.
- Electronic Signature: Legal and Technical Prespectives - Jan 1, 2011 by Jayan Shanmugham D
- Psychosocial issues for patients with ventricular assist devices: a qualitative pilot study.: An article from:... - Feb 3, 2007 by Elizabeth Chapman and Jayan Parameshwar
- eFiction India Vol.02 Issue.07 - Apr 7, 2014 by Valsala Menon and Barnali Saha
- The Skull Throne: Book Four of The Demon Cycle - Mar 31, 2015 by Peter V. Brett
Wiki information Jayan:
- Actor, Film story contributor, Film writer, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Topic, Film actor
Krishnan Nair, better known by his stage name Jayan, was an Indian film actor, naval officer, stunt performer and cultural icon of the 1970s. He has starred in over 120 Malayalam films. During his film career, he was primarily an action star and was...
- Manoj K. Jayan
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Topic
Manoj Kadampoothramadam Jayan is an Indian actor popularly knows as Manoj K Jayan who predominantly acts in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films. Manoj has won three Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actor, respectively for his portrayals of...
- Actor, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Film actor, Person, Award Winner, Topic, Film music contributor, Film writer, Film director
Jayasurya is an Indian film actor, film producer, mimicry artist and a singer. He has starred in more than 75 Malayalam films, and is a notable figure in the industry through portraying diverse roles with perfection. He is well known for playing a...
- Indrans Jayan
- Costume Designer, Award Nominee, Person, Film costumer designer, Topic, Award Winner
Indrans Jayan is a costume designer.
- Jayan K. Cherian
- Scriptwriter, Film production designer, Film writer, Film story contributor, Film director, Film editor, Award Winner, Topic, Film producer, Person
Jayan K. Cherian is an Indian poet filmmaker who lives in New York, US. He used to write in Malayalam and English languages. His documentary film Shape of the Shapeless got wide popularity on Many film festivals like International festival circuit,...
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor
Jayant was a film actor in Bombay.
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Jayankondam is a Second Grade Municipality in Ariyalur district in the India of Tamil Nadu. It is also called Jayamkondacholapuram. As of 2011, the town had a population of 33,945. Huge amounts of lignite deposits have been found here and power...
- Jayanthi Sivaram
- Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person, Award Winner
Jayanthi is an Indian actress. She has appeared in over 500 films, including films in the Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Marathi languages. Kannada film industry honored her with the title "Abhinaya Sharadhe" meaning Goddess Sharada in...
- Jayan quotes
Jayan quotes or Jayan dialogues are satirical quotes of superhuman strength in malayalam that are based on the late action star Jayan who was a famed stunt performer during his movie career. Jayan worked in malayalam cinema, a sector of the Indian...
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Jayanegara or Jayanagara, Prince of Kediri in 1295, reigned from 1309 to 1328, was a Javanese King and the second monarch of Majapahit empire. Jayanegara was the heir, crown prince, the son of Raden Wijaya, the founder of Majapahit. The story of his...