Meaning : Style Of Music, Style of Music, Meaning the 'style of music Jazz',
Origin : American,
Pronunciation : (JAZ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jazz:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Jazz:
- Jazz... man. I wish people actually appreciated music for what it does to you mentally, and not what the singer does for you sexually.
- -Louis Armstrong, jazz trumpeter.
- Jazz Musicians: Miles Davis, Arturo Sandoval, Maynard Ferguson, Louis Armstrong, Woody Shaw, Freddie Hubbard, Russell Gunn, Wallace Roney, Wynton Marsalis, Chris Botti, Kermit Ruffins, Chet Baker, Erik Truffaz, Rick Braun, Philip Dizack, Dizzy Gillespie, Art Farmer, Al Hirt, Herb Alpert, William "Lee" Hogans, Don Cherry, Roy Eldridge, Dave Douglas, Astrud Gilberto, Sonny Rollins, Don Braden, David Sanborn, Billy Childs, Charles Mingus, Diana Krall, Thelonious Monk, John Coltrane, Bob Berg, David "Fathead" Newman, Ben Webster, Art Blakey, Billie Holiday, Count Basie, Duke Ellington, George Benson, Herbie Hancock, Dexter Gordon, Coleman Hawkins, Charlie Parker, Donald Byrd, Ornette Coleman, Max Roach, Gene Krupa, Jimmy Cleveland, Donald Malloy, Stan Getz, Clifford Brown, Alex Sipiagin, Corey Wilkes, and Harry Connick Jr.
- Listen to those crazy cats wailing out that sexy jazz.
- The original spelling of the word was "jass."
- Listen to those crazzy cats wailing out that sexy jazz.
- Frank Sinatra, Nina Simone, Sam Cooke...etc...
Songs about Jazz:
- Jimmy Jazz - The Clash
- Jazz Potato by Mr. Scruff from the Album Mrs. Cruff
- All That Jazz (From "Chicago") by Bebe Neuwirth;Chicago Ensemble (1996) from the Album Chicago The Musical (New Broadway Cast Recording (1997))
- Santa Baby (Rock-Jazz Cover) by Lachi from the Album Santa Baby (Rock-Jazz Cover)
- Trumpet Jazz (Original Mix) by Citlali Rojas from the Album Trumpet Jazz/ Komplete EP
- All That Jazz (From "Chicago") by Soundtrack from the Album Simply Soundtracks
- Shostakovich: Jazz Suite No.2 - 6. Waltz II by Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra from the Album Shostakovich: The Jazz Album
- All That Jazz (Glee Cast Version feat. Kate Hudson) by Glee Cast from the Album All That Jazz (Glee Cast Version feat. Kate Hudson)
- Now You Has Jazz by Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong from the Album Masters Of Jazz & Swing
- Happy Birthday Jazz (Instrumental) by The Party Poppers from the Album 4 Styles of Happy Birthday
Books about Jazz:
- Jazz - Jun 8, 2004 by Toni Morrison
- DownBeat - The Great Jazz Interviews (A 75th Anniversary Anthology) - Nov 1, 2009 by Frank Alkyer
- The History of Jazz - Jun 30, 2011 by Ted Gioia
- Jazz - Jan 6, 2009 by Scott DeVeaux and Gary Giddins
- Jazz: A History of America's Music - Nov 7, 2000 by Geoffrey C. Ward and Ken Burns
- The Jazz Standards: A Guide to the Repertoire - Jul 6, 2012 by Ted Gioia
- Jazz 101: A Complete Guide to Learning and Loving Jazz - Aug 23, 2000 by John Szwed
- The Jazz Theory Book - Jun 1, 1995 by Mark Levine
- Jazz - Aug 1, 2008 by Walter Dean Myers and Christopher Myers
- The Jazz Image: Masters of Jazz Photography - Nov 1, 2006 by Lee Tanner
Movies about Jazz:
- Jazz Baby Jazz - The Colors of Music2005 NR CC
- Frank Zappa - Freak Jazz, Movie Madness & Another Mothers2014 NR CC
- Viva JAZZ-GYM Body Training With A Funny Beat2010 NR CC
- Monterrey Jazz Festival1975 NR CC
- NBA The Essentials: Chicago Bulls 1998 NBA Finals Game 6 vs. Jazz2012 NR CC
- Jazz Icons: The Vocalists2015 NR CC
- Jazz Icons: Nat King Cole1946 NR CC
- I Am Jazz Season 12015 CC
- The Jazz Life: Volume 11981 NR CC
- Jazz Singer (1959)2012 NR CC
Wiki information Jazz:
- Interest, Composition type, Quotation Subject, Radio subject, Field of study, Music video genre, Broadcast Content, Musical genre, Literature Subject, Literary Genre
Jazz is a genre of music that originated in African American communities in the United States in the late 19th and early 20th century. It emerged in the form of independent popular musical styles, all linked by the common bonds of African American...
- Jazz fusion
- Media genre, Professional field, Musical genre, Music video genre
Jazz fusion, fusion, or jazz-rock is a musical fusion genre that developed from mixing funk and rhythm and blues rhythms and the amplification and electronic effects of rock music, complex time signatures derived from non-Western music and extended,...
- Jazz dance
- Field of study, Sport
Jazz dance is a classification shared by a broad range of dance styles. Before the 1950s, jazz dance referred to dance styles that originated from African American vernacular dance. Jazz dance was an integral part of jazz until the end of the swing...
- Smooth jazz
- Musical genre, Literature Subject, Broadcast Genre, Radio format
Smooth jazz is a genre of music that grew out of jazz fusion and is influenced by jazz, R&B, funk, rock, and pop music styles. It is also the name of a radio format. Modern derivatives of the genre include the more-recent New Adult Contemporary...
- Musical genre
Dixieland music or New Orleans jazz, sometimes referred to as hot jazz or early jazz, is a style of jazz music which developed in New Orleans at the start of the 20th century, and was spread to Chicago and New York City by New Orleans bands in the...
- Utah Jazz
- Basketball Team, Professional Sports Team, Identity, TV Actor, Employer, Sports Team
The Utah Jazz are an American professional basketball team based in Salt Lake City, Utah. They are a part of the Northwest Division in the Western Conference in the National Basketball Association. The team began in 1974 as the New Orleans Jazz in...
- Vocal jazz
- Composition type, Netflix Genre, Musical genre, Field of study
Vocal jazz or jazz singing is an instrumental approach to the voice, where the singer can match the instruments in their stylistic approach to the lyrics, improvised or otherwise, or through scat singing; that is, the use of non-morphemic syllables...
- Nu jazz
- Musical genre
Nu jazz is a genre of contemporary electronic music. The term was coined in the late 1990s to refer to music that blends jazz elements with other musical styles, such as funk, soul, electronic dance music, and free improvisation. Also written nü-jazz...
- Free jazz
- Musical genre
Free jazz is an approach to jazz music that was first developed in the 1950s and 1960s. Though the music of free jazz composers varied widely, a common feature was dissatisfaction with the limitations of bebop, hard bop, and modal jazz that had...
- Fender Jazz Bass
- Product line, Endorsed Product, Consumer product, Guitar
The Jazz Bass is the second model of electric bass created by Leo Fender. The bass is distinct from the Precision Bass in that its tone is brighter and richer in the midrange and treble with less emphasis on the fundamental harmonic. It has a...