Meaning : Champion, The meaning of the name Jia is 'family' or 'home'., Family, Kin,
Pronunciation : (G-ee-uh), JAY,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jia:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Jia:
- Jai could be the short form of several names but it is also a name in its own right. It is also spelt Jay, is of Sanskrit origin and in this form is usually masculine but is found used for both boys and girls. It is said to mean ‘Champion’. When used as a short form of any name starting with a ‘Jay’ sound it was originally given as a nickname meaning ‘chatty’, in reference to the Jay bird.
- From Chinese 佳 "good, fine" or 家 "home, family".
Definition funny of Jia:
- Hey guys, can you jia this chick for me, I'm not sure if I should swipe left or right. Gurlll, Linda jia'd Shaun a 2, but Alex jia'd him a 1 and you know how gay guys are better judges. I would definitely jia her a 1, she has resting bitch face.
- Person 1: "I just got a 100 on my last test!" Person 2: "Dude, that's so jia." Person 1: "So, what's up?" Person 2: "I'm feeling jia today." Person 1: "Jia! I just fell down the stairs!" Person 2: "Are you jia?" Person 1: "I hate my teacher. She's always yelling at me." Person 2: "I know what you mean. She can be such a jia sometimes." Person 1: "Have a jia summer! :)"
- that girl is so jia
- Jia Tim, this is my best friend; Bob.
- Q: Hey N-Dub you wanna hit up some b-ball? A : Jia.
Songs about Jia:
- Beauty Song (Jia Ren Qu) by Shigeru Umebayashi from the Album House of Flying Daggers (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Huo Yuan Jia by Jay Chou from the Album Huo Yuan Chia
- Dao Zai Fan Ye [feat. Jia Ruhan] by Christopher Tin from the Album Calling All Dawns
- Da Chuang Zuo Jia (Album Version) by Shi Ling Xue from the Album Da First Episode
- If You Think (feat. Xu Jia Ying) by Khalil Fong feat. Xu Jia Ying from the Album 15
- Jia Ru Rang Wo Shuo Xia Qu (Album Version) by Miriam Yeung from the Album Miriam
- Jie Jia by Rainie Yang from the Album Longing For ...
- Li Jia Chu Zou by Janice Vidal from the Album Wish
- Tou Xian Jia You Zhan ll by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Di Er Ge Jia (Album Version) by Kay Tse from the Album Di Er Ge Jia
Books about Jia:
- Jia: A Novel of North Korea - Jun 14, 2007 by Hyejin Kim
- Jia Zhangke Speaks Out: The Chinese Director's Texts on Film - Sep 15, 2015 by Jia Zhangke and Claire Huot
- Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection - Apr 14, 2015 by Jia Jiang
- Decoded: A Novel - Mar 18, 2014 by Mai Jia and Olivia Milburn
- Object Oriented Software Development Using Java (2nd Edition) - Nov 11, 2002 by Xiaoping Jia
- Decoded: A Novel - Mar 3, 2015 by Mai Jia and Olivia Milburn
- Graphics Processing Unit-Based High Performance Computing in Radiation Therapy (Series in Medical Physics and... - Oct 9, 2015 by Xun Jia and Steve B. Jiang
- Jia you! Chinese for the Global Community, Textbook 1 - Dec 11, 2007 by Xu Jialu
- JIA YOU!: Chinese for the Global Community Volume 2 (with Audio CDs) (Simplified & Traditional Character Edition) - Apr 22, 2008 by Jialu Xu and Fu Chen
- In the Dark (Fiction in Translation) - Aug 27, 2015 by Mai Jia
Movies about Jia:
- Winter Vacation (Han Jia) (Home Use)2012 NR
- Shaolin & Wu Tang 2 - Wu Tang Invasion1985 Unrated
- Chen Style Tai Chi New Frame (Xin-jia Cannon Fist)2014 NR
- Winter Vacation (Han Jia) (Institutional Use)2011 NR
- Knockabout2004 PG-13
- In the Line of Duty V: Middle Man1990 Unrated
- Chen Style Taijiquan Lao Jia Er Lu2007
- Chen Style Taijiquan Lao Jia Yi Lu2007
- Yes, Madam!1985 Unrated
- Lady in Black1987 Unrated
Wiki information Jia:
- Jia Zhangke
- Film cinematographer, Award Winner, Organization founder, Film writer, Film editor, Award Nominee, Person, Film director, Film producer, Film actor
Jia Zhangke is a Chinese film director and screenwriter. He is generally regarded as a leading figure of the "Sixth Generation" movement of Chinese cinema, a group that also includes such figures as Wang Xiaoshuai, Lou Ye, Wang Quan'an and Zhang...
- Dated location, Chinese province, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location
Jiangsu, earlier romanized as Kiangsu, is an eastern coastal province of the People's Republic of China, with its capital in Nanjing. Jiangsu is the second smallest, but the fifth most populous and the most densely populated of the 22 provinces of...
- Jia Qinglin
- Identity, Politician, Person
Jia Qinglin was a senior leader of the People's Republic of China. He was the fourth ranking member of the Politburo Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China, the Chairman and Party secretary of the National Committee of the People's...
- China League One
- Sports Association, Employer, Recurring event, Organization, Football League
China League One, also known as Chinese Jia League, is the second tier of Chinese clubs. Above League One is the Chinese Super League. Prior to the formation of the Chinese Super League, Jia League was known as Jia B League. The then top two levels...
- Meng Jia
- Mandopop Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Meng Jia, commonly known as Jia, is a Chinese singer and actress. She is a member of the South Korean girl group miss A, which debuted under JYP Entertainment in 2010. Jia is considered one of the four best-known female celebrities of Chinese origin...
- Song Jia
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Film actor, Award Nominee, Topic
Jia Song is an actress.
- Jia Sidao
- Deceased Person, Person
Jia Sidao was a chancellor during the late Song dynasty of China, the brother of a concubine of Emperor Lizong, a subsequent relationship of special favor of Emperor Duzong, and with roles in the Mongol-Song Battle of Xiangyang and an unpopular land...
- Hu Jia
- Man, Topic, Person
Hu Jia is an activist and dissident in the People's Republic of China. His work has focused on the Chinese democracy movement, Chinese environmentalist movement, and HIV/AIDS in the People's Republic of China. Hu is the director of June Fourth...
- Guo Jia
- Deceased Person, Person
Guo Jia, courtesy name Fengxiao, was an advisor to the warlord Cao Cao in the late Eastern Han dynasty. Throughout his 11 years of service, Guo Jia aided Cao Cao greatly with his brilliance and foresight, and his strategies were instrumental to Cao's...
- J.J. Jia
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Jia Xiaochen, also known as JJ Jia and Fatumai, is a Hui-Chinese actress and commercial model based in Hong Kong.