Meaning : Angel Of Allah, Angel of Allah,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jibri:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Songs about Jibri:
- BangxBang (feat. Deuce Jibri) [Explicit] by DizzyDelta from the Album Algernon [Explicit]
- Charlie Hustle (feat. Grease & Jibri) [Explicit] by Natti Rosco from the Album Bigger Guns for a Brighter Tomorrow [Explicit]
- Concrete Street (feat. Jibri) [Explicit] by Community Service from the Album Bastards of Saints [Explicit]
- Jibri by Kenneth T. Jackson,Sr. from the Album The Commute
- Jibri's Dance by Fuasi Abdul-Khaliq from the Album The Abakuá
- Waste No Time (feat. Jibri the Wise One) [Explicit] by Grease from the Album Soul Controller [Explicit]
Books about Jibri:
- Israel history and art - Sep 1, 2010 by Dr. Dan Bahat and Dr. Ram Ben-Shalom
- Is There a Lion In My Kitchen? - Jun 27, 2014 by Kevin Fobbs and Dawud Jibri Crooms Jr.
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style - May 6, 2010 by Chastity Garner
- A Medical History of Persia and the Eastern Caliphate: From the Earliest Times Until the Year A.D. 1932 (Cambridge... - Oct 31, 2010 by Cyril Elgood
- Crystelle Mourning: A Novel - Aug 1, 2006 by Eisa Nefertari Ulen
- How to Plan a Beautiful Wedding for Under $10,000 in Three Months or Less - Mar 16, 2011 by V. Naledi Raspberry
Wiki information Jibri:
- Wiz Khalifa
- Pop Artist, Celebrity, Topic, Social network user, Lyricist, Film music contributor, Composer, Award Winner, Film actor, Musical Artist
Cameron Jibril Thomaz, better known by his stage name Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper, songwriter and actor. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006, and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, "Say...
- Mahmoud Jibril
- Politician, Person
Mahmoud Jibril el-Warfally, also transcribed Jabril or Jebril or Gebril, is a Libyan politician who served as the interim Prime Minister of Libya for seven and a half months during the Libyan Civil War, chairing the executive board of the National...
- Bayt Jibrin
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Bayt Jibrin, was a pre-1948 Palestinian Arab village located 21 kilometers northwest of the city of Hebron. The village had a total land area of 56,185 dunams or 56.1 km², of which 0.28 km² were built-up while the rest remained farmland. During the...
- Jibri Bryan
- Measured person, Person, Basketball Player, Athlete
Jibri Bryan is a basketball player.
- Ahmed Jibril
- Identity, Person, Organization founder
Ahmed Jibril is the founder and leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command. During the Syrian Civil War, Jibril was a notable supporter of the Assad government and PFLP-GC members helped government forces to fight...
- Jibril Rajoub
- Identity, Person, Politician, Topic
Jibril Rajoub, also known by his kunya Abu Rami is a Palestinian political and militant figure. He was the head of the Preventive Security Force in the West Bank until being dismissed in 2002. He was elected to the Fatah Central Committee at the...
- Location, Statistical region
Jibrin is a Syrian village and suburb of Hama, located in the Hama Subdistrict of the Hama District in the Hama Governorate. According to the Syria Central Bureau of Statistics, Jibrin had a population of 3,991 in the 2004 census.
- Jibri Ward
- Professional American Football Player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Jibri Ward is an American football defensive back for the Hampton Pirates.
- Abdulmumin Jibrin
Abdulmumin Jibrin is a Nigerian politician, businessman and a member of Nigeria's House of Representatives.
- Jibril Agreement
The Jibril Agreement was a prisoner exchange deal which took place on May 21, 1985 between the Israeli government, headed then by Shimon Peres, and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command. As part of the agreement, Israel...