If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jingxuan:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Jingxuan:
- Dreaming of Zhou Gong - Dec 1, 2015 by Traci Harding and Jing-Xuan Chan
- Writers of the Future, Vol 26 (L. Ron Hubbard Presents Writers of the Future) - Oct 19, 2010 by Laurie Tom and Lael Salaets
- Xue Jingxuan xian sheng wen ji (Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 1866 by Xuan Xue
- Input/Output System of Minicomputers: I/O Software of PDP Computers - Dec 1987 by Jingxuan Xue
- Comparison of Chinese and Western Architecture - Jan 1, 2008 by Bo Zhang and Jingxuan En
- Best Stories of Jesus in Chinese and English / Children's Bible in 2 Volumes with Audio mp3 CD / Yesu Gushi Jingxuan... - 2010 by Bible Society
- Sun Jingxuan Poems [Paperback](Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2011 by SUN JING XUAN
- Rui Jingxuan ceramic art appreciation (fine)(Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2000 by CHEN RUI YUAN
- Popular Chinese Proverbs (Chinese Language Edition) Zhonghua yanyu jingxuan - 中华谚语精选 - 2012 by 伍晓军
- Wen Fang Shi Bao - Zhongguo Kaogu Wenshi Jingxuan / Pattern Room Decorated Treasure - Chinese Archeology Ornamentation... - 1990 by Author Unknown
Wiki information Jingxuan:
- Chen Jingxuan
- Man, Person
Chen Jingxuan was a general of the Chinese dynasty Tang Dynasty, who came to control Xichuan Circuit 西川, headquartered in modern Chengdu, Sichuan by virtue of his being an older brother of the eunuch Tian Lingzi, who controlled the court of Emperor...
- Li Jingxuan
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Li Jingxuan, formally Duke Wenxian of Zhao, was an official of Tang China, serving as Chancellor of the Tang dynasty during the reign of Emperor Gaozong. He was famed for his knack of organizing the civil service system efficiently, but his downfall...
- Hins Cheung
- Singer, Featured artist, Lyricist, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Topic, Composer, Film actor
Hins Cheung is a Chinese Cantopop singer and songwriter in Hong Kong. He was born and grew up in Guangzhou. He studied and graduated from the Guangzhou City 7th Secondary School. He is currently under contract with Universal Records. He has expressed...
- Qi Jingxuan
- Chess Player, Person
Qi Jingxuan is a Chinese International Master chess player. In 1975 and 1978, he won the Chinese Chess Championship. Jingxuan was a member of the Chinese national chess team. He was part of the national team at the Chess Olympiad three times in...
- Dayang Jingxuan
- Deceased Person, Person
Dayang Jingxuan was a Zen Buddhist monk during the early Song Dynasty. During his life, he was apparently the only living teacher representing Caodong/Sōtō school, and he was the last monk of that tradition to be mentioned in the influential...
- Jingxuan Liao
- Actor, Person, Film actor
Jingxuan Liao is an actor.
- Li Yuansu
- Person, Deceased Person
Li Yuansu was an official of Wu Zetian's Zhou Dynasty, serving twice as chancellor. Li Yuansu was the younger brother of Li Jingxuan, who served as chancellor during the reign of Wu Zetian's husband Emperor Gaozong of Tang. It was said that he, like...