Meaning : God is Gracious, God Is Gracious,
Pronunciation : YOO-hah-nee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Juhani:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Juhani:
- Finnish form of JOHN
Definition funny of Juhani:
- My cock is so Biiig that my name could be Juhani!
- Juhani is a common Finnish male given name.
- I saw a juhani in my dreams!
- You are such a Juhani
Songs about Juhani:
- Can You Save Me? Juhani Hemmila Acoustic Remix by Sophie Rimheden & Annika Holmberg from the Album Dust Mixes
- Don Juhani by Minttu & Olli from the Album Don Juhani
- Juhani by Matti from the Album Pakkotoistolla
- Silent Night (Juhanis Vocal Mix) by Juhani Maria from the Album Winter Wonderland Merry Christmas (Digitally Remastered Lounge Songs By Santa Claus)
- Stroke (Simo Juhani Remix) by Tonal Desires from the Album Beach Workout Running Session - Summer End 2014 [Explicit]
- Stroke (Simo Juhani Remix) by Tonal Desires from the Album Stroke
- Stroke (Simo Juhani Remix) by Tonal Desires from the Album Dub Control EDM Anthems [Explicit]
- Stroke (Simo Juhani Remix) by Tonal Desires from the Album Electro House Only, Vol. 1 [Explicit]
- Stroke (Simo Juhani Remix) by Tonal Desires from the Album EDM Rock's Best EDM Music Songs 2014 - 2 [Explicit]
- Stroke (Simo Juhani Remix) by Tonal Desires from the Album Loud Louder EDM [Explicit]
Books about Juhani:
- Mind in Architecture: Neuroscience, Embodiment, and the Future of Design - Apr 10, 2015 by Sarah Robinson and Juhani Pallasmaa
- The Eyes of the Skin: Architecture and the Senses - May 14, 2012 by Juhani Pallasmaa
- The Thinking Hand - Apr 20, 2009 by Juhani Pallasmaa
- The Embodied Image: Imagination and Imagery in Architecture - May 16, 2011 by Juhani Pallasmaa
- Understanding Architecture - Oct 22, 2012 by Robert McCarter and Juhani Pallasmaa
- Encounters 2 - Architectural Essays - Apr 28, 2013 by Juhani Pallasmaa
- Alvar Aalto Houses - Oct 24, 2012 by Jari Jetsonen and Sirkkaliisa Jetsonen
- Rautatie (Finnish Edition) - Jun 27, 2014 by Juhani Aho
- Dialectical Thinking: Zeno, Socrates, Kant, Marx - Mar 27, 2015 by Tommi Juhani Hanhijärvi
- Hvittrask: The Home as a Work of Art (English and Finnish Edition) - Dec 2006 by Juhani Pallasmaa
Wiki information Juhani:
- Hip hop Artist, Lyricist, Musician, Musical Artist, Composer, Social network user, Topic, Featured artist, TV Personality, Person
Kimmo Ilpo Juhani Laiho better known by his stage name Elastinen is a Finnish rap musician and also known as one of the founders and is the CEO of the Finnish independent rap label Rähinä Records. Together with his colleague Iso H, he founded the...
- Juhani Aho
- Novelist, Film story contributor, , Lyricist, Deceased Person, Author, Topic, Award Nominee, Person
Juhani Aho, originally Johannes Brofeldt, was a Finnish author and journalist.
- Juhani Pallasmaa
- Person or entity appearing in film, Architect, Author, Person, Award Judge, Topic
Juhani Uolevi Pallasmaa is a Finnish architect and former professor of architecture and dean at the Helsinki University of Technology. Among the many academic and civic positions he has held are those of Director of the Museum of Finnish Architecture...
- Juhani Tamminen
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Sports team coach, Athlete, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Person
Manu Juhani Tamminen is a Finnish retired professional ice hockey player who played in the SM-liiga and World Hockey Association. He played for TPS, HJK, HIFK, Cleveland Crusaders, and Phoenix Roadrunners. He represented Finland at the 1976 Canada...
- Juhani Aaltonen
- Flautist, Musician, , Composer, Person, Musical Artist, Featured artist
Juhani Aaltonen is a Finnish jazz saxophonist and flautist. Born in Kouvola, Finland, he began playing professionally at the end of the 1950s. He played in a sextet led by Heikki Rosendahl during that time, and then studied flute performance at the...
- Juhani Ojala
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Juhani Ojala, is a Finnish professional football Centre back who plays for Finish side HJK on loan from Russian Premier League side FC Terek Grozny and represents Finland national team. Ojala was born in Vantaa, Finland where he played for the local...
- Juhani Kumpulainen
- Actor, Deceased Person, Film director, Person
Juhani "Juhku" Kumpulainen was a Finnish actor. His first film role was in year 1950 in the film Maija löytää sävelen. Kumpulainen became to known in 1950s in the Pekka ja Pätkä movies, where he acted minor roles. He appeared also in many soldier...
- Juice Leskinen
- Singer-songwriter, Person, Film actor, Composer, Lyricist, , Author, Topic, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film
Juhani Juice Leskinen, better known as Juice Leskinen, was one of the most prominent Finnish singer-songwriters of the late 20th century. From the early 1970s onward he released nearly 30 full-length albums, as well as writing song lyrics for dozens...
- Juhani Markola
- Musician, Person, Topic, Musical Artist
- Mikko Alatalo
- Politician, Musician, , Composer, Topic, Person, Lyricist, Musical Artist
Mikko Tapio Alatalo is a Finnish musician and politician. Alatalo was born in Kuivaniemi, now a part of Ii, Finland. He is mostly known for his long and successful musical career. His style is primarily seen as children's music and folk music but he...