Meaning : Youthful, Downy, Coming of Age, Julie is a French version of the name Julia and means 'downy' or 'Jupiter's child'.,
Pronunciation : zhuy-LEE (French), JOO-lee (English), YOO-lee-e (Danish) , JOO lee, (JHUW-liy),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Julie:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Julie:
- Julie is the French form of Julia, but is also used as a pet form of Juliana and Juliette. All of these names stem from the masculine name Julius which is of Latin origin and is thought to have referred to the beginnings of a beard in a boy who has reaching puberty. Because of this the names have the meaning of ‘Coming Of Age’. Popularity of the name may have been increased by the fame of British actress Dame Julie Andrews.
- Latin Meaning: The name Julie is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Julie is: Young.
- American Meaning: The name Julie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Julie is: Young.
- French Meaning: The name Julie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Julie is: Downy. French form of Julia. Also can be a feminine form of Julian: Youthful. Jove's child. Famous Bearer: Actress Julie Andrews.
- French form of JULIA. It has also been common in the English-speaking world since the early 20th century.
Definition funny of Julie:
- You will love Julie forever.
- Julie. You know which!!!
- I met this girl who happens to be named Julie; and she immediately caught my eye and since then I couldn't take my eyes off of her
- Isabela : Hows Julie? Chris: She is AMAZING!
- Bystander one: Did you just see that beautiful woman walking? Bystander two: Yes, it was The Julie
- omfgzz! shut up julie, your hot, lets make out ;)
- 1. "Wow, that Julie is really cool!"
Expression information Julie:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Julie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Julie:
Books about Julie:
- Julie - Jan 18, 1996 by Jean Craighead George and Wendell Minor
- Julie - Jun 27, 2006 by Catherine Marshall
- Steven And Julie: A BWWM Billionaire Pregnancy And Marriage Romance Boxed Set - Sep 2, 2015 by BWWM Club and J A Fielding
- Julie Morris's Superfood Kitchen: Cooking with Natures Most Amazing Foods - Sep 15, 2015 by Julie Morris
- Suddenly One Summer (Novel) - Jun 2, 2015 by Julie James
- Fast Track - Jul 7, 2015 by Julie Garwood
- Dumplin' - Sep 15, 2015 by Julie Murphy
- Julie of the Wolves - Sep 16, 2003 by Jean Craighead George and John Schoenherr
- Wired (Buchanan/Fbi) - Jul 4, 2017 by Julie Garwood
- Worlds Between - Sep 16, 2014 by Sherry D. Ficklin and K.C. Finn
Movies about Julie:
- Julie & Julia2009 PG-13 CC
- Miss Julie2014 PG-13 CC
- To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar2014 PG-13 CC
- Julie & Julia Featurette: Suzanne Goin Cooking Lesson2009 NR CC
- Miss Julie2008 R CC
- Tooth Fairy: In Character with Julie Andrews Featurette2010 NR
- To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar1995 PG-13
- Julie & Julia2009 PG-13
- The Muppet Show: Season 21977 G
- Julie1956 NR CC
Wiki information Julie:
- Julie Andrews
- Actor, Chivalric Order Member, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Theater Actor, Film actor, Musician, TV Personality, Literature Subject, Topic
Dame Julia "Julie" Elizabeth Andrews, DBE, is an English film and stage actress, singer, author, theatre director and dancer. Andrews, a former child actress and singer, appeared on the West End in 1948, and made her Broadway debut in a 1954...
- Julie Bowen
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, TV program guest
Julie Bowen Luietkemeyer, better known as Julie Bowen, is an American actress. She is best known for playing Carol Vessey on Ed, Denise Bauer on Boston Legal, Sarah Shephard on Lost and Claire Dunphy on the comedy Modern Family. The latter earned her...
- Julie Walters
- Actor, Theater Actor, Film actor, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Award Winner, Featured artist, Author, Award Nominee, Identity
Julia Mary "Julie" Walters, CBE is an English actress and writer. She has won two BAFTA Film Awards, four BAFTA TV Awards and received the BAFTA Fellowship in 2014. Walters first came to international prominence in 1983, for playing the title role in...
- Julie London
- Jazz Artist, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Film actor, Musician, Person, Deceased Person, Broadcast Artist, Topic, Award Winner
Julie London was an American jazz and pop singer, actress and a former pinup model. She was noted for her smoky, sensual husky voice and languid demeanor. She released 32 albums of pop and jazz standards during the 1950s and 1960s, with her signature...
- Julie Benz
- Actor, Person, Award Winner, Identity, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor, Ranked item
Julie M. Benz is an American actress, known for her roles as Darla on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel and Rita Bennett on Dexter, for which she won the 2006 Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actress. She is currently starring as Mayor Amanda...
- Julie Christie
- Actor, Musical Artist, Celebrity, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Winner, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Measured person
Julie Frances Christie is a British actress. A pop icon of the "swinging London" era of the 1960s, she has won the Academy, Golden Globe, BAFTA, and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Christie's breakthrough film role was in Billy Liar. In 1966, she won an...
- Julie Delpy
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Musician, Film music contributor, Film writer, Topic, Film actor, Film story contributor
Julie Delpy is a French-American actress, film director, screenwriter, and singer-songwriter. She studied filmmaking at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts and has directed, written, and acted in more than 30 films, including Europa...
- Romeo and Juliet
- Quotation Source, Play, Translated Work, Book, TV subject, Published Work, Film subject, Adaptation, Adapted Work, Written Work
Romeo and Juliet is a play by William Shakespeare.
- Julie Newmar
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, Theater Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Identity
Julie Newmar is an American actress, dancer, and singer, known for a variety of stage, screen, and television roles. She won a Tony Award in 1959 and played Catwoman in the 1960s Batman television series. Newmar began her career as a dancer in films...
- Julie Gayet
- Actor, Organization founder, Person, Topic, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Film producer, Film director, Award Nominee
Julie Gayet is a French film actress and film producer.