Meaning : God is Ancient, God Is Ancient,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kadmiel:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Kadmiel:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Kadmiel is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Kadmiel is: God of antiquity; God of rising.
Definition funny of Kadmiel:
- girlA: That guy over there is soooo Kadmiel. girlB: I know, the awesome-level just went up 50% girlA: Yeah, I wanna get Kadmieled by him tonight.
Expression information Kadmiel:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Kadmiel:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Books about Kadmiel:
- Policy Programme Options for Urban Poverty Reduction: A Framework for Action at the Municipal Level (Urban Management... - Sep 1996 by Franz Vanderschueren and Emiel Wegelin
- Babylon Rising: The Edge of Darkness - Apr 29, 2008 by Tim LaHaye
- Puck of Pook's Hill (Wordsworth Children's Classics) (Wordsworth Collection Children's Library) - Oct 5, 2001 by Rudyard Kipling
- The Sylph Hunter (Sylph Series) - Mar 4, 2014 by L. J. McDonald
- Ezra-Nehemiah (Anchor Bible Series, Vol. 14) - Oct 26, 1965 by Jacob Myers
- Puck of Pook's Hill - Illustrated by Arthur Rackham - Apr 15, 2015 by Rudyard Kipling and Arthur Rackham
- The Shadow and The Hood - Aug 11, 2015 by Rosie Lloyd
- Nehemiah (KJV) (The Holy Bible, King James Version) (Volume 16) - Aug 16, 2015 by Sunlight Desktop Publishing
- Puck of Pook's Hill - Sep 1, 2014 by Rudyard Kipling and Marcus Sedgwick
- Puck of Pook's Hill - Sep 19, 2011 by Rudyard Kipling
Wiki information Kadmiel:
Kadmiel: before God; i.e., his servant, one of the Levites who returned with Zerubbabel from the Babylonian captivity. This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Easton, Matthew George. "". Easton's Bible Dictionary....