If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Karabel:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Karabel:
- Gelin Oldum Karabel'in Eline by Ferda Ayd?nlar from the Album Seyreyle Gözüm Balaban'?, Vol. 2 (Rengahenk Türküler)
- Karabel by Sefer Tunç from the Album Türküler Her Dilde Güzel
- Karabel Halay? by Hüseyin Ate?, Ümit Ate? from the Album K?rto Karabel ?le Oyun Havalar?
Books about Karabel:
- The Chosen: The Hidden History of Admission and Exclusion at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton - Sep 8, 2006 by Jerome Karabel
- The Diverted Dream: Community Colleges and the Promise of Educational Opportunity in America, 1900-1985 - Feb 28, 1991 by Steven Brint and Jerome Karabel
- Karabel, Jerome. The chosen; the hidden history of admission and exclusion at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton.(Young... - Sep 28, 2007 by Daniel Levinson
- Power and Ideology in Education - May 26, 1977 by Jerome Karabel and A. H. Halsey
- Get Out Of Your Way: How to Eliminate Self-Sabotage and Win Your Life! - Jan 1, 2010 by Tim Shurr and MA
- College: What It Was, Is, and Should Be - Dec 28, 2014 by Andrew Delbanco
- By Steven Brint - The Diverted Dream: Community Colleges and the Promise of Educational Opportunity in America... - Feb 28, 1992 by Steven Brint, Jerome Karabel
- My Life on the Inside - Sep 27, 2014 by Jacob Karabel
- The Big Test: The Secret History of the American Meritocracy - Nov 16, 2000 by Nicholas Lemann
- Rekombinantnye interferony: Produktsiya i puti usovershenstvovaniya (Russian Edition) - Oct 14, 2010 by Aleksandr Vladimirovich Karabel'skiy
Wiki information Karabel:
- Jerome Karabel
- Person, Author, Award Winner
Jerome Karabel is an American sociologist, political and social commentator, and Professor of Sociology at the University of California at Berkeley. He has written extensively on American institutions of higher education and on various aspects of...
A karabela was a type of Polish sabre. Perhaps one of the most famous types of Polish sabres, it became highly popular in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the 1670s. The word "karabela" does not have well-established etymology, and different...
- Nikolaos Karabelas
- Professional Association Football Player, Athlete, Football player, Person, Measured person
Nikolaos "Nikos" Karabelas is a Greek footballer who plays for Spanish club Levante UD as a left back.
- Zachary Karabell
- Author, Person
Zachary Karabell is an American author, historian, money manager and economist. Karabell is President of River Twice Research, where he analyzes economic and political trends. He is also a Senior Advisor for Business for Social Responsibility....
- Written Work
Karabela is a book written by Namık Kemal.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Karabelov is a fictional character from the 1978 film Yuliya Vrevskaya.
- Namespace, User, User Profile
- Comic Book Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Bonnemine is a fictional character from the film "Asterix and the Big Fight".
- Daniş Karabelen
- Deceased Person, Person
Daniş Karabelen was a Turkish Army general who was the founder of Turkey's Tactical Mobilisation Group in 1952, and served as its chief until his retirement in 1960.
- Kika Karabela
- Topic, Person, Film costumer designer, Film art director
Kika Karabela is a costume designer and set decorator.