Meaning : From the surname meaning 'ancient one'., Combinatino Of Keisha And Andra,
Pronunciation : (KIYahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Keian:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Keian:
- Person1:"Hey man, is Tommy coming to the party?" Person2:"Yeah, he said he'd come this morning.." *Half way through the party* Person1:"I think Tommy totally Keian'd you man.." Person2:"Yeah, he's so unreliable"
Books about Keian:
- Shortcut to Paradise - Apr 23, 2014 by Allan Keian
- Keian's Prophecy - Aug 24, 2011 by David K Bonin
- Keian Taiheiki (Obunsha Novel) (1986) ISBN: 4010616512 [Japanese Import] -
- Keian your Furegaki established Essay (1999) ISBN: 4888882886 [Japanese Import] -
- Keian Taiheiki, ShoÌ"setsu ichidai kishuÌ". - Apr 25, 2006 by Sadahide Utagawa
- Bloodline Keian flame ?? magistrate (C ?NOVELS) (1988) ISBN: 4125001235 [Japanese Import] -
- October four years Shoho - - eleven Hiroyuki Japan relationship overseas Annals Netherlands commercial director... -
- The depth of seven years heart hospital ?? Symbol <4> The-1650-lead-Keian large Japanese old after recording (... - Mar 1, 2008 by 1999-<2012> editor: ToÌ"kyoÌ" : Iwanami Shoten
- November four years Keian - October two years Keian: twelve Zhi Japan relationship overseas Annals Netherlands... - Mar 1, 2013 by ToÌ"kyoÌ" daigaku shiryoÌ" hensanjo.
- Nihon-shinto-shi - The History of the shinto Era of Japanese Swords - Apr 13, 2013 by Markus Sesko
Wiki information Keian:
Keian was a Japanese era name after Shōhō and before Jōō. This period spanned the years from February 1648 through September 1652. The reigning emperor was Go-Kōmyō-tennō.
- Keian Uprising
The Keian Uprising was a failed coup d'etat attempt carried out against the Tokugawa shogunate of Japan in 1651, by a number of ronin. Though it failed, the event is historically significant as an indication of a wider problem of disgruntled ronin...
- Keian Genju
- Person, Deceased Person
Keian Genju was a Japanese Buddhist monk who studied classics under Ishō at Nanzen-ji. Keian accompanied the 1466 mission to the Ming court in China. In Beijing, he was favored by the Chenghua Emperor. Keian delayed his return to Japan until...
- Keiann Collins
- Script supervisor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Keiann Collins is a script supervisor who appeared in the 2002 film Like Mike.
- Rhombodera keiana
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Rhombodera keiana is a species of praying mantis of the Genus Rhombodera. It is native to Asia.
- Keiande Songs
- Beautiful (Keiana's Song)
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Beautiful (Keiana's Song)
- Release track
Shōhō was a Japanese era name after Kan'ei and before Keian. This period spanned the years from December 1644 through February 1648. The reigning emperor was Go-Komyo-tennō.
Jōō, alternatively romanized as Jō-ō or Shōō, was a Japanese era name after Keian and before Meireki. This period spanned the years from September 1652 through April 1655. The reigning emperors were Go-Komyo-tennō and Go-Sai-tennō.