If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kenk:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Kenk:
- Thats proper kenk You are a kenk boy Fuck you kenk boy That is a pile of kenk
- " Woosh, Adam Shaw Movie Actor in America has a huge kenk. " " Kenk "
- I was mooching down Northumberland Street and got pua Kenked on my head by a pasty. I pua Kenked a 290 yard drive on the 8th kid.
- “Some ratfuck kenked my fixie!”
Songs about Kenk:
- Open Letter to Igor Kenk, Bicycle Thief by Evalyn Parry from the Album Spin
Books about Kenk:
- KENK: A Graphic Portrait - May 4, 2010 by Richard Poplak and Jason Gilmore
- The idle thoughts of a recluse: being a translation of the Tsurezure gusa by Yoshida Kenko - Jan 1, 1914 by Kenk? Yoshida
- Freshwater Planarians (Turbellaria) Of North America (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by Roman Kenk
- Kenk: A Graphic Portrait by Richard Poplak (April 14 2010) -
- Teisei z?ho Tsurezuregusa mondansh? (Japanese Edition) - Jan 1, 1911 by Kenk? Yoshida
- Freshwater Planarians (Turbellaria) of North America - Primary Source Edition - Feb 24, 2014 by Oceanography and Limnology Program and Roman Kenk
- Que s'ouvre l'horizon - 2010 by Karl-Heinz Ott, Karl-Heinz Ott, Françoise Kenk
- Blütenpflanzen und Insekten - 2004 by Erwin Kenk Sandra; Graf
- Zeitschrift für Pädagogik 56. Kompetenzmodellierung - Nov 1, 2010 by Eckhard Klieme, Detlev Leutner, Martina Kenk
- Index of the Genera and Species of the Freshwater Triclads (Turbellaria) of the - Jan 1, 1974 by Roman Kenk
Wiki information Kenk:
KenKen and KenDoku are trademarked names for a style of arithmetic and logic puzzle invented in 2004 by Japanese math teacher Tetsuya Miyamoto, who intended the puzzles to be an instruction-free method of training the brain. The names Calcudoku and...
- Igor Kenk
- Man, Person
Igor Kenk is known since 2008 as the most infamous and prolific bicycle thief in Canada. More than 3,000 bicycles were recovered in police raids. Kenk pleaded guilty to sixteen criminal code offence charges of theft on 15 December 2009 at Old City...
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, Featured artist, Film actor, Composer
KenKen is an actor.
- Manufacturing, Employer, Business Operation, Organization
Kenko Co., Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer and trading company of photographic accessories, especially known for its teleconverters and filters. Located in Tokyo, they have been producing conversion lenses since the 1960s. They produce camera lenses...
Kenkey or kormi or Kokoe or Dorkunu is a staple dish similar to sourdough dumpling from the Ga, Akan and Ewe inhabited regions of West Africa, usually served with soup, stew, or sauce. Areas where kenkey is eaten are southern Ghana, eastern Côte...
- Publisher, Organization, Business Operation, Employer
The Kenkyūsha Corporation is a publishing house with headquarters in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. Its product range is centered on foreign language—mainly English—dictionaries and textbooks. The name, Kenkyūsha, can be translated as "study/research...
- Documentary Film, Film
Kenk is a 2010 documentary film directed by Alex Jansen and Craig Small.
- Character Species
The kenku is a bird-like, humanoid creature in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game.
- Yoshida Kenkō
- Person, Deceased Person, Author
Yoshida Kenkō was a Japanese author and Buddhist monk. His most famous work is Tsurezuregusa, one of the most studied works of medieval Japanese literature. Kenko wrote during the Muromachi and Kamakura periods.
- Fictional Character
Francisco "Kenkoy" Harabas is a Philippine comics character created by writer Romualdo Ramos and cartoonist and illustrator Tony Velasquez in 1929. Velazquez continued the strip for decades after Ramos' death in 1932. Kenkoy was seminal to Philippine...