Meaning : Land of Tomorrow, Land Of Tomorrow,
Origin : Native American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kentucky:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Kentucky:
- stereotypes should not even exist in this day and age
- Kentucky whiskey is bourbon. Other whiskey is just whiskey.
- Kentucky is an awesome state with a rich heritage and history, great people, strong family values and morals, and so much more.
- One 18th-century preacher, when asked to describe Heaven, responded, "Oh, my honeys. Heaven is a Kentucky of a place."
- George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze and Diane Sawyer are all from Kentucky. Kentucky in the springtime is awesome. Keeneland is running, Derby parties are going, and the bourbon flows like water.
- Kentucky: home to bluegrass, tobacco, bourbon, horses, and the most winningest college basketball program of all time.
- Kentucky is a great place to live.
Songs about Kentucky:
- Kentucky Rain (Remastered) by Elvis Presley from the Album The Essential Elvis Presley
- Kentucky Woman by Neil Diamond from the Album All-Time Greatest Hits
- Blue Kentucky Girl (Remastered Version) by Emmylou Harris from the Album Blue Kentucky Girl (Expanded & Remastered) (US Release)
- Kentucky Jelly by Brad Paisley from the Album Play
- Blue Moon Of Kentucky by Elvis Presley from the Album Elvis At Sun
- My Old Kentucky Home by Norman Luboff Choir from the Album Songs Of The South
- Blue Moon of Kentucky (Remastered) by Bill Monroe And His Bluegrass Boys from the Album The Bluegrass Anthology (Doxy Collection, Remastered)
- Kentucky Concerto - III. Kentucky Rondo by The Louisvlle Orchestra, Lawrence Leighton Smith from the Album Luening - Ussachevsky: Orchestral Premieres - Rhapsodic Variations for Tape Recorder and Orchestra, Kentucky Concerto
- Hollywood In Kentucky by Black Stone Cherry from the Album Magic Mountain
- Kentucky Waltz by Paul Brewster from the Album Everybody's Talkin'
Books about Kentucky:
- Moon Kentucky (Moon Handbooks) - Jun 3, 2014 by Theresa Dowell Blackinton
- Kentucky Off the Beaten Path®: A Guide to Unique Places (Off the Beaten Path Series) - Mar 1, 2015 by Zoe Strecker and Jackie Sheckler Finch
- On the Kentucky Frontier A Story of the Fighting Pioneers of the West - Mar 24, 2011 by James Otis and J. Watson Davis
- Kentucky: Historic Houses and Horse Farms of Bluegrass Country - May 27, 2014 by Pieter Estersohn
- Classic Kentucky Meals:: Stories, Ingredients & Recipes from the Traditional Bluegrass Kitchen (American Palate) - Nov 4, 2014 by Rona Roberts
- Kentucky Off the Beaten Path®, 9th (Off the Beaten Path Series) - Jul 1, 2009 by Zoe Ayn Strecker and Jackie Sheckler Finch
- Weird Kentucky: Your Travel Guide to Kentucky's Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets - May 6, 2008 by Jeffrey Scott Holland and Mark Moran
- Kentucky Women: Their Lives and Times (Southern Women: Their Lives and Times) - Apr 15, 2015 by Melissa A. McEuen and Thomas H. Appleton
- Good Night Kentucky (Good Night Our World series) - Apr 15, 2014 by Adam Gamble and Mark Jasper
- Kentucky Simply Beautiful - Oct 1, 2006 by photography by Adam Jones
Movies about Kentucky:
- Kentucky Fried Movie1977 NR CC
- Bourbon & Kentucky: A History Distilled2013 PG CC
- The Wildman of Kentucky The Mystery of Panther Rock2008 NR CC
- Long Road Back to Kentucky: The 1862 Confederate Invasion2013 CC
- Kentucky Rifle (1956)2009 NR CC
- Culinary Travels Kentucky's Finest2010 NR CC
- Tracks Ahead: The Ghan Train, Australia/ Strong Garden Layout/ Kentucky Railway2012 NR CC
- Kentucky Rifle - Digitally Remastered2012 NR CC
- Kentucky Justice Season 12013 CC
- Let's Ball - 2015 University of Kentucky Season in Review2015 NR
Wiki information Kentucky:
- Location, Spirit-producing region, Name source, Fictional Setting, Literature Subject, Identity, Filming location, US State, Governmental Jurisdiction, Military unit place of origin
Kentucky /kɨnˈtʌki/, officially the Commonwealth of Kentucky, is a state located in the east south-central region of the United States. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth. Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 Kentucky...
- Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball
- School sports team, Award Nominee, Sports Team, Basketball Team
The Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball team is an American college basketball team that represents the University of Kentucky. Kentucky is the winningest NCAA Division I basketball program in history, holding both the most all-time wins and the...
- University of Kentucky
- Academic institution, Ranked item, Architectural structure owner, Organization, Venue, Employer, College/University, Endowed Organization, Location, Educational Institution
The University of Kentucky is a public co-educational university in Lexington, Kentucky. Founded in 1865 by Isaiah Giles as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Kentucky, the university is one of the state's two land-grant universities, the...
- Kentucky Wildcats football
- School sports team, Sports Team, American football team
The Kentucky Wildcats football team represents the University of Kentucky in the sport of American football. The Wildcats compete in the Football Bowl Subdivision of the National Collegiate Athletics Association and the Eastern Division of the...
- Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Identity, Location, Organization scope, Newspaper circulation area, HUD County Place, Filming location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Louisville is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the 30th-most populous city in the United States. It is one of two cities in Kentucky designated as first-class, with the other being the state's second-largest city of Lexington....
- Fast food Business, Employer, Customer, Organization Location, Organization, Identity, Location, Business Operation, Restaurant, Award Nominee
KFC is a fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the world's second largest restaurant chain after McDonald's, with 18,875 outlets in 118 countries and...
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Athletics brand
The Kentucky Wildcats are the men's and women's intercollegiate athletic squads of the University of Kentucky, a founding member of the Southeastern Conference. Historically, the women's teams and athletes were referred to as the "Lady Cats", but all...
- The Kentucky Derby
- Recurring competition, Literature Subject, Recurring event
The Kentucky Derby /ˈdɜrbi/ is a horse race held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, on the first Saturday in May, capping the two-week-long Kentucky Derby Festival. The race is a Grade I stakes race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds with...
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Governmental Body
The Kentucky General Assembly, also called the Kentucky Legislature, is the state legislature of the U.S. state of Kentucky. The General Assembly meets annually in the state capitol building in Frankfort, Kentucky, convening on the first Tuesday...
- Filming location, Identity, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Place with neighborhoods, Project focus, Travel destination, Sports Team Location, Governmental Jurisdiction
Lexington, consolidated with Fayette County, is the second-largest city in Kentucky and the 61st largest in the United States. Known as the "Horse Capital of the World", it is located in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass region. It is one of two...