Meaning : Premature Child, Unknown, Premature child,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), ka DI ja,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Khadija:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Khadija:
- Means "premature child" in Arabic. This was the name of the Prophet Muhammad's first wife and the mother of all of his children. She was the first person to convert to Islam.
Definition funny of Khadija:
- FK: im jealous of Khadija.
- Aw look at that Khadija, don't you just want to pinch her cheeks.
- Mariah really pulled a khadija, i can't believe she married Nick Cannon! Nasreen is such a khadija, her boyfriend just graduated from college and she's 35. You go girl!
Songs about Khadija:
- Calling Miss Khadija by Art Blakey from the Album Jazz Masters: 1960's
- Calling Miss Khadija by Freddie Hubbard from the Album The Eternal Triangle
- Calling Miss Khadija by Art Blakey from the Album Indestructible (Rudy Van Gelder Edition)
- Khadija by Nomad from the Album Cairo
- Ajayi Malagh (feat. Khadija Atlas) by Achik from the Album Kemar Kemar (feat. Khadija Atlas)
- Akhsayi Nigh Chahayi (feat. Khadija Atlas) by Achik from the Album Kemar Kemar (feat. Khadija Atlas)
- Alala Khadija by Halim Houacine from the Album Lili wlili
- Ar rassoul wa khadija - 321 (3ème partie) by Abdelhamid Kishk from the Album Ar rassoul wa khadija - 321 (Quran - Coran - Islam)
- Arha Arha (feat. Khadija Atlas) by Achik from the Album Kemar Kemar (feat. Khadija Atlas)
- Bi Khadija Tal Kubra by Qasida Kadara from the Album Qasida Kadara, Vol. 2
Books about Khadija:
- Khadija - Nov 1, 2007 by Resit Haylamaz
- Noble Women of Faith: Asiya, Mary, Khadija, Fatima - Apr 16, 2012 by Shahada Sharelle Haqq
- Khadija ra. - Aug 17, 2015 by Rashid Hylamaz and Mohammad Adam Ali
- Kuts And Kurves Back Stories - Khadija And Orlando - Jan 18, 2012 by Midnite Love
- The Story of Khadija: Islamic Children's Books on the Quran, the Hadith and the Prophet Muhammad - Feb 3, 2014 by Saniyasnain Khan
- The South Asian Challenge - May 9, 2002 by Khadija Haq and Mahbub Ul Haq
- Alternative Healing: The Sufi Way, 2nd Edition - Jun 11, 2012 by Shaykh Taner Ansari and Shaykh Kevin Germain
- Strengths and Challenges of New Immigrant Families: Implications for Research, Education, Policy, and Service - Jul 16, 2009 by Rochelle L. Dalla and John Defrain
- Gorgeous Knitted Afghans: 33 Great Designs for Creative Knitters - Oct 1, 2004 by Fatema Habibur-Rahman and Khadija Habibur-Rahman
- Khadija French (Goodword): Islamic Children's Books on the Quran, the Hadith, and the Prophet Muhammad - Dec 30, 2014 by Saniyasnain Khan
Wiki information Khadija:
- Khadīja bint Khuwaylid
- Businessperson, Deceased Person, Person
Khadijah or Khadīja bint Khuwaylid or Khadīja al-Kubra was the first wife of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. She is commonly regarded by Muslims as the "mother of the Believers i.e.Muslims", and was the first person to convert to Islam.
- Khadija Ismayilova
Khadija Rovshan qizi Ismayilova is an Azerbaijani investigative journalist and radio host who is currently working for the Azerbaijani service of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty as the host of a daily debate show Ishden Sonra. She is a member of the...
- Khadija Benguenna
- Radio personality, TV Personality, Person
Khadija Benguenna is a Franco-algerian working in the Al Jazeera chanel in Qatar. Born in Algeria in 1965, Khadija Benguenna graduated from the radio and television section of the Media Institute at the University of Algiers. She received the award...
- Khadija Arib
- Politician, TV Actor, Person
Khadija Arib is a Moroccan-Dutch politician and former civil servant, educator and social worker. As a member of the Dutch Labour Party she has been again an MP since March 1, 2007. Previously she was a member of the House of Representatives from...
- Khadija Mosque
- Islamic Place of Worship, Place of worship, Location, Building, Structure, Project focus
Khadija Mosque, is a mosque located in Heinersdorf, Pankow, Berlin. It is the property of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, and the first mosque in the former East Germany, opening on October 16, 2008. The mosque has a 39 feet high minaret and can hold...
- Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco
- Noble person, Person, Family member
Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco is the second child of Mohammed VI of Morocco and his wife, Princess Lalla Salma. Lalla Khadija's elder brother is Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco. In honour of her birth, the king granted a royal pardon to...
- Khadija Mushtaq
Khadija Mushtaq is a Pakistani educationist and an entrepreneur who serves as the Principal of Roots School System, Pakistan's DHA-1 Campus and Executive Director of the Board of Directors for the Roots School System. She is the CEO of Roots Ivy...
- Khadija Ryadi
Khadija Ryadi is a Moroccan Human Rights activist and former president of the Morocco Association for Human Rights. In December 2013, she won the United Nations Prize in the Field of Human Rights. Ryadi graduated as a statistical engineer and worked...
- Khadija Mastoor
- Writer, Deceased Person, Person
Khadija Mastoor was an Urdu writer from Pakistan. She wrote several collections of short stories. Her novel Aangan has highly been admired as a literary history in Urdu. Her younger sister Hajra Masroor is also an skillful short story writer.
- Khadija Mumtaz
- Physician, Person
Khadija Mumtaz is a Malayalam author from Kerala state, India. She is a medical doctor by profession and is probably best known in the Kerala literary circles for her second novel Barsa which won the Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award in 2010.