If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Khandu:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Songs about Khandu:
- Aamhi Dada Koli R Aagri R Khandu Devachi Lekra by Shashikant Mumbare from the Album Nakhra Parucha Koli Muqabla
- Razai Chi Khandu by Haroon Bacha from the Album Raka Sharab
- Chohuil Khandu gegang jhya se so by Nuns of Nangi Gompa Manstery from the Album Tibet: Tibetan Nuns / Les Nonnes du Tibet (Air Mail Music Collection)
Books about Khandu:
- A New Method English-Dzongkha Dictionary - 2010 by Rinchhen Khandu and Thakur S. Powdyel
- KARAMVEER KHANDU - 2012 by ANANT AMIT
- A Million Broken Windows: The Magic and Mystique of Bombay Cricket - Feb 15, 2015 by Makarand Waingankar
- Global Runner: World Record Marathon Adventures of Maddog - Aug 10, 2015 by John Wallace
- The Distance Between: A Travel Memoir - Jan 2, 2014 by Mike McIntyre
- Golfing on the Roof of the World: In Pursuit of Gross National Happiness - May 15, 2007 by Rick Lipsey
- Dzongkha - English Dictionary Topic-based Appriach with Romanization - 1998 by Rinchhen Khandu
- Environmental Geoinformatics: Monitoring and Management (Environmental Science and Engineering) - Jun 13, 2013 by Joseph Awange and John B. Kyalo Kiema
- Environmental Monitoring using GNSS: Global Navigation Satellite Systems (Environmental Science and Engineering) - May 15, 2012 by Joseph L. Awange
- Survey manual. - 2009 by Bhutan. Bhutan.
Wiki information Khandu:
- Dorjee Khandu
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Dorjee Khandu was an Indian politician belonging to the Indian National Congress. He was the sixth Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh. He was reelected in 2009 general elections for the second term as the chief minister. Khandu died in a helicopter...
- Khandu Wangchuk
- Politician, Person
Lyonpo Khandu Wangchuk is a political figure in Bhutan. He graduated from St. Stephens College, University of Delhi. He was Chairman of the Council from 2001 until 2002. In September 2006, he became Prime Minister again; he was then replaced by...
- Sangay Khandu
- Soccer Defender, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete
Sangay Khandu is a Bhutanese footballer who plays for Transport United.
- Khandu Rangnekar
- Deceased Person, Person, Cricket Player, Athlete, Measured person
Khanderao Moreshwar 'Khandu' Rangnekar was an Indian Test cricketer. Rangnekar was an attacking batsman who was considered the best Indian left-hander of his time. He was a good fielder at cover-point and could field with either hand. Rangnekar...
- Pema Khandu
- Politician, Person
Pema Khandu is an Indian politician from the state of Arunachal Pradesh. As of 2014 he served as Minister of Tourism and Water Resources in the state government. Khandu is a graduate from Hindu College. He is the eldest son of Chief Minister Dorjee...
- Prem Khandu Thungan
- Person, Politician
P. K. Thungan is a leader of the Indian National Congress, a former central minister of state for Urban Development in Government of India, and former chief minister of Janata Party led Arunachal Pradesh Government following the first assembly...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Khandu is a fictional character from the 2012 film Baromas.
- Khandu Goth
- Neighborhood, Location
Khandu Goth is one of the neighbourhoods of North Nazimabad Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. There are several ethnic groups in Khandu Goth including Muhajirs, Sindhis, Kashmiris, Seraikis, Pakhtuns, Balochis, Memons, Bohras, Ismailis, etc. Over 99%...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Khandud is a village in Badakhshan Province in north-eastern Afghanistan. It is in Wakhan District, near the left bank of the Panj River. Historically Khandud was the center of one of the four administrative districts of Wakhan District, which...
Khandua is a traditional "bandha" or ikat sari produced from Odisha worn by women during wedding and a special type of which is worn by Jagannath. The clothes contain texts of Gita Govinda on them. Kenduli Khandua, a special form of Khandua of 12 ft...