Meaning : From the King's field, From The King's Field, From the Old English meaning 'one from the King's meadow' and is mainly used in the English language., Kings Meadow,
Pronunciation : KINGZ-lee , (KINGS-ley), Kings lee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kingsley:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Kingsley:
- This male name has many spelling variations including Kingslee and Kingsleigh and is most common in English speaking countries. Beginning life as a surname in Old England, belong to those who cared for the King’s land, the name has transferred to a forename over time. The name is extremely popular in the USA.
- English Meaning: The name Kingsley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Kingsley is: From the king's wood/meadow. Used as a first name since the 19th century. Famous Bearer: British novelist Kingsley Amis.
- From a surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "king's wood" in Old English.
Definition funny of Kingsley:
- Cara: Kingsley's videos are so fucking funny Sam: iknow right?!!!!
- guy: "This president is a real kingsley" girl: "Oh my gosh..my sister is married to a total kingsley"
- i have just brought a kingsley today
- "Damn, Kingsley was a fine piece."
- Damn look at that guy over there he's got the life, he's totally a Kingsley
- wow, this party is a real kingsley. he had a kingsley party last night, it was really lame.
Expression information Kingsley:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Kingsley:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Kingsley:
- Kingsley by Monster Rally from the Album Return to Paradise
- 1937-04-10 - Episode 15 - Clint to Stay With Dr. Kingsley by John Gibson & Howard McNear from the Album Speed Gibson - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. One
- 1937-07-17 - Episode 29 - Speed and Bob Fly to Help Dr. Kingsley by John Gibson & Howard McNear from the Album Speed Gibson - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. One
- 9003 (Reanimated by Lynch Kingsley) by Glanko from the Album Telekommand
- Aint No Picture (feat. Kingsley Wray & Skycru) by Dennis Alcapone from the Album Room In the Sky Presents Masters of Reggae Silver Jubilee 25 Years
- Baby, Please Stop And Think About Me! (Feat. Marjorie Kingsley) by Harry Roy & His Band from the Album Big Band Hits, Vol. 3
- Barnemat (Med Kåå & Kingsley Anowi) by Feit`n Fra Kolbotn from the Album Tjukken EP
- Be Careful It's My Heart (Feat. Marjorie Kingsley) by Harry Roy & His Band from the Album Big Band Hits, Vol. 1
- Behavioral Therapy (Lynch Kingsley) by Farglow from the Album More Set (More Hidden Stuff from Meteors Remotes)
- Ben Kingsley by Kill the Band from the Album Mock Bottom [Explicit]
Books about Kingsley:
- Transcendence: Haunted - Sep 24, 2015 by Arabella Kingsley
- A Kiss for Miss Kingsley: A Regency Short Story (A Waltz with a Rogue Novella Book 1) - Dec 21, 2014 by Collette Cameron
- The Art of Retaliation - Aug 14, 2015 by Arabella Kingsley
- Dominic Kane: The Rescue - Jan 15, 2015 by Arabella Kingsley
- Lucky Jim (New York Review Books Classics) - Oct 2, 2012 by Kingsley Amis and Keith Gessen
- Travels in West Africa - Mar 17, 2011 by Mary H. Kingsley
- The Pythagoreans: Digest (Rosicrucian Order AMORC Kindle Editions) - Jun 7, 2015 by Peter Kingsley and Ruth Phelps
- Knight of Swords: The Vampire Swords Trilogy - Aug 16, 2015 by Arabella Kingsley
- By Kingsley R. Stern - Introductory Plant Biology: 9th (nineth) Edition - Jul 26, 2003 by Kingsley R. Stern, James E. Bidlack, Shelley Jansky, Jim Bidlack
- A Moral Dilemma: A Romantic Comedy Chick Lit Story - Mar 16, 2014 by Zara Kingsley
Movies about Kingsley:
- The Tiger and the Brahmin, Told by Ben Kingsley with Music by Ravi Shankar2012 NR CC
- Gandhi1982 PG
- Cherry Kingsley: Recognizing The Person2002 NR
- Charlie Rose - Andy Stern / Ben Kingsley
- Moses the Lawgiver, Told by Ben Kingsley with Music by Lyle Mays1988
- Kingsley's Crossing by Olivier Jobard2010
- OLIVER TWIST - 2005 movie BLU RAY (Region A) (NTSC) Barney Clark, Ben Kingsley, Jeremy Swift2005 PG-13
- Testimony - Tony Palmer's Story of Shostakovich / Ben Kingsley1988 NR
- The Tiger and the Brahmin, Told by Ben Kingsley with Music by Ravi Shankar1986
- Kingsley's Meadow - Munch, Munch, Where's My Lunch?1999 NR by Tony Salerno
Wiki information Kingsley:
- Ben Kingsley
- Actor, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Identity, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Topic, Theater Actor, TV Personality
Sir Ben Kingsley is an English actor. In a career spanning over 40 years, he has won an Oscar, Grammy, BAFTA, two Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild awards. He is known for his starring role as Mohandas Gandhi in the 1982 film Gandhi, for which he...
- Kingsley Amis
- Novelist, Identity, TV Program Creator, Chivalric Order Member, Long-list nominee, Ranked item, Award Winner, Topic, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Sir Kingsley William Amis, CBE was an English novelist, poet, critic, and teacher. He wrote more than 20 novels, six volumes of poetry, a memoir, various short stories, radio and television scripts, along with works of social and literary criticism....
- City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Kingsley is a village in Paradise Township, Grand Traverse County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,480 at the 2010 census.
- Location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Kingsley is a city in Plymouth County, Iowa, United States. The population was 1,411 at the 2010 census.
- Kingsley Coman
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
Kingsley Coman is a French professional footballer who plays for Bayern Munich on loan from Juventus as a forward or winger. Formed at Paris Saint-Germain, he moved to Juventus in 2014 on the expiration of his contract. He won Serie A and the Coppa...
- Charles Kingsley
- Novelist, Person, Lyricist, Deceased Person, Film writer, Topic, Quotation addressee, Film story contributor, , Author
Charles Kingsley was a broad church priest of the Church of England, a university professor, historian and novelist. He is particularly associated with the West Country and northeast Hampshire. He was a friend and correspondent with Charles Darwin.
- Administrative Division, Dated location, English civil parish, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Kingsley is a civil parish and a village in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It is approximately 5 miles south east of the town of Frodsham. The village is home to two primary schools...
- Mary Kingsley
- Writer, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Mary Henrietta Kingsley was an English ethnographic and scientific writer and explorer whose travels throughout West Africa and resulting work helped shape European perceptions of African cultures and British imperialism.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Kingsley is in Harford Township, Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, United States. Kingsley was named after Revolutionary War veteran Rufus Kingsley, who had settled in the area. Kingsley is located in the Endless Mountains of Northeastern...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, Australian Suburb
Kingsley is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Joondalup. Kingsley is bounded to the north by Whitfords Avenue, to the south by Hepburn Avenue, to the west by the Mitchell Freeway and to the east by Wanneroo Road. Lake...