If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kinrara:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Songs about Kinrara:
- Ancient Scottish Air & Marches: Goodwife Admit The Wanderer, Kinrara, The Duchess Of Bedford by John Ellis & His Highland Country Band from the Album John Ellis & His Highland Country Band
- Forneith House/Kinrara by Abby Newton from the Album Castles, Kirks, and Caves
- Goodwife Admit The Wanderer/Kinrara/The Duchess Of Bedford by John Ellis and His Highland Country Dance Band from the Album Treasures Of Scotland
- The Music of William Marshall: Kinrara / The Duke of Gordon's Birthday / The Morayshire Farmers' Club by Ron Gonnella from the Album International Friendship of the Fiddle
Books about Kinrara:
- Goodwood Revival - Nov 18, 2014 by Uli Weber and March and Kinrara, Earl of
- The goodwife at home: Footdee in the 18th century ; song: Fair in Kinrara - Jan 1, 1918 by Allardyce, .
- The goodwife at home: Footdee in the 18th century ; song: Fair in Kinrara - Jun 5, 2011 by Allardyce
- Two Generations - 1940 by Osbert Sitwell
- Goodwood Revival by Earl of March and Kinrara (Foreword), Uli Weber (22-Sep-2014) Hardcover - 1600 by Uli Weber Earl of March and Kinrara (Foreword)
- Buddhism and Modern World (2008) - 1900
- Island of the Swans - Feb 1, 2010 by Ciji Ware
- Women of the Highlands - Feb 28, 2011 by Katharine Stewart
- Kinrara polka. [P. F.] - 1865 by Alfred Baylis
- Kinrara [and other Scotch tunes] - 1800 by William Marshall
Wiki information Kinrara:
- Bandar Kinrara
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Bandar Kinrara is a township in Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia. The Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve is situated to its south. Island & Peninsular Berhad commenced the township development under Perumahan Kinrara Berhad in 1991. The only link road to the...
- Kinrara Academy Oval
Kinrara Academy Oval is a cricket stadium located at Bandar Kinrara, Puchong, Selangor, near Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Constructed in 2003, the first recorded match on the ground came in 2005 when Bhutan Under-17s played Kuwait Under-17s in the Asian...
- Kinrara–Damansara Expressway
- Road, Location
The Kinrara–Damansara Expressway or KIDEX Skyway was a new expressway under planning in Klang Valley, Malaysia. The 14.9-kilometre expressway connects the Damansara–NKVE Interchange of the New Klang Valley Expressway in the north to Bandar Kinrara in...
- Charles Gordon-Lennox, Earl of March and Kinrara
- Noble person, Visual Artist, Award Nominee, Person
Charles Gordon-Lennox, Earl of March and Kinrara is a British aristocrat, eldest son and heir-apparent of the Duke of Richmond, and owner of Goodwood Estate in West Sussex. He is the founder of the Goodwood Festival of Speed and the Goodwood...
- Serdang-Kinrara-Putrajaya Expressway
- Location, Road
The Serdang-Kinrara-Putrajaya Expressway, SKIP is a new expressway under planning in Klang Valley, Malaysia. The 17-kilometre expressway connects Serdang, Kinrara and Putrajaya. There are two sections of the expressway, the Kinrara-Putrajaya Section...
- Kinrara Interchange
- Location, Transit Stop
- Earl of March and Kinrara
- Noble title
- Janet Gordon-Lennox, Countess of March and Kinrara
- Person, Family member, Noble person
- Puchong Jaya
Puchong Jaya is a township in Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia. It is located between Bandar Sunway and Bandar Kinrara.
- Charles Gordon-Lennox, 10th Duke of Richmond
- Noble person, Politician, Person
Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, 10th Duke of Richmond, 10th Duke of Lennox, 10th Duke of Aubigny, 5th Duke of Gordon, styled Lord Settrington until 1935 and Earl of March and Kinrara between 1935 and 1989, is a British Peer. The son of Frederick...