Meaning : Lame, Of Latin origin, and used largely in German, Polish and Slavic, Klaudia is a variant of Claudia meaning 'limping',
Pronunciation : KLOWT-yah (Polish) , (KLAW-di-yah), CLAW de ah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Klaudia:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Klaudia:
- Klaudia is a spelling variation of the name Claudia. It is popular to modernise names by replacing ‘c’ with ‘k’ as seen here. Claudia is a feminine name of Roman origin and like its masculine equivalent Claud it comes from the Roman name Claudius which is said to mean ‘Lame’. Claudia Schiffer is a German born supermodel.
- Latin Meaning: The name Klaudia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Klaudia is: Lame.
- Polish and Slovak feminine form of CLAUDIUS
Definition funny of Klaudia:
- I love you klaudia
- Klaudia take off all your clothes?
Expression information Klaudia:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Klaudia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Klaudia:
- Choon (Klaudia Gawlas Remix) by Citizen Kain & Phuture Traxx from the Album Connected, Vol. 14 - Real Techno Guide
- 13000 (Klaudia Gawlas Remix) by Sync Therapy from the Album 13000
- 386 (Klaudia Gawlas Remix) by Sven Wittekind from the Album 386 Remixes
- 386 (Klaudia Gawlas Remix) by Sven Wittekind from the Album Voodoo Remix Edition
- Aida (Klaudia Gawlas Remix) by linus quick from the Album Grey Area 4
- Alphabet Song for Claudia (Klaudia) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Claudia
- Are you ready to do the Hokey Pokey Claudia (Klaudia) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Birthday Party Songs - Personalized For Claudia
- Barco (feat. Klaudia Delmer, Custodio Castelo) by Davide Zaccaria Terra D'água Project from the Album Canto teu
- Blessing for Claudia (Klaudia) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Claudia, Let's Sing For Jesus
- The Bumble Bee Song for Claudia (Klaudia) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Personalized Melodies About Claudia
Books about Klaudia:
- Radio Series Scripts, 1930-2001: A Catalog of the American Radio Archives Collection - May 12, 2006 by Jeanette M. Berard and Klaudia Englund
- My Lady King - Aug 11, 2014 by Kayla Bashe and Klaudia Drabikowska
- To Stand In The Light - Jan 31, 2015 by Kayla Bashe and Klaudia Drabikowska
- Adult Biliteracy: Sociocultural and Programmatic Responses - Sep 2, 2007 by Klaudia M. Rivera and Ana Huerta-Macias
- Nine Tales Of Creation - Aug 7, 2015 by Fabrizio Frosini and Daniel J. Brick
- Haensel und Gretel: eine Märchenballade (German Edition) - Jan 12, 2015 by Klaudia Diekmann
- CleanTech Investment (DCTI Studienreihe 5) (German Edition) - Jan 7, 2011 by Stefan Hausmann and Jürgen Neumann
- Export Guide 2011: Photovoltaics - Oct 28, 2011 by Stefan Hausmann and Klaudia Schmiejka
- Of Wolves and Witches and Fireballs in the Sky (adult fairy tales) - Jan 11, 2014 by Klaudia Bara and Sonja Triebel
- Ten Devin - Jun 11, 2013 by Viktoria Klaudia Kovacs
Wiki information Klaudia:
- Klaudia Jans-Ignacik
- Person, Measured person, Tennis Player, Olympic athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion, Athlete
Klaudia Jans-Ignacik is a Polish tennis player. On 16 August 2004, she reached her best singles ranking of world number 410. On 10 September 2012, she peaked at world number 28 in the doubles rankings. In 2012 she advanced to her first Grand Slam...
- Klaudia Koronel
- Actor, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Topic
Milfe Dacula, better known by her stage name Klaudia Koronel, is a Filipino businesswoman and former actress.
- Klaudia Kaczorowska
- Person, Measured person, Athlete
Klaudia Kaczorowska is a female Polish volleyball player, a member of Poland women's national volleyball team and Polish club PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, bronze medalist of European Championship 2009, Polish Champion.
- Klaudia Ungerman
- Person, Competitor
Klaudia Ungerman is a beauty pageant contestant who won Miss Poland 2008 and Miss YouTube 2008, represented Poland in Miss World 2008 in South Africa. She studied management at the University of Szczecin in Poland.
- Klaudia Medlová
Klaudia Medlová is a Slovak snowboarder. She won a bronze medal in slopestyle at the FIS Freestyle Ski and Snowboarding World Championships 2015. Also in 2015, she stomped the first female double backside rodeo on a jump during the Nine Queens event...
- Klaudia Kovács
- Actor, Topic, Film director, Film actor, Award Winner, Person
Klaudia Kovacs is a multi-award-winning Director.
- Klaudia Kulon
Klaudia Kulon is a Polish chess player who holds the title of Woman Grandmaster. She won the U12 Girls' World Championship in 2004, the U14 Girls' World Championship in 2006, the Women's World University Championship in 2014.
- Klaudia Schifferle
- Painting Artist, Person, Lyricist, Visual Artist, , Musician, Composer, Musical Artist
Klaudia Schifferle is a Swiss painter and musician. Schifferle is a previous member of the all women punk group Kleenex.
- Klaudia Pielesz
Klaudia Pielesz is a Polish handball player for German women handball team Frisch Auf Göppingen and the Polish national team.
- Claudia Liptai
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor
Claudia Liptai is an actress, voice actress and television presenter.