Meaning : City In Indiana, City in Indiana,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kokomo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Kokomo:
- You're form Kokomo??? Like the song???
- I heard the Beach Boys made up the name "Kokomo" for the song because they liked the way it sounded in the song. No, it's a real island off the coast of Jamaica. It just got renamed by it's owners; a resort.
- Chuck Berry, "No Particular Place To Go": So we parked way out on the kokomo. Bruce Springsteen, "Asbury Park 4th of July (Sandy)": I saw her parked with lover boy out on the kokomo.
- god damnit! I asked my travel agent about spending a nice sunny vacation in Kokomo but he just laughed and said "haha you wish!"
- I could never finish watching "Cocktail" because that stupid kokomo comes on and I could never concentrate on the movie. I then decided to mute it when the song comes on. Man, "Cocktail" sucks.
- Use: "I got Kokomoed while crossing Yucca Street as I tried to re-enter the MUP in Santa Fe"
- Fred: "i have this blow and a hard on but there are no girls here." Josh: "call over jim he is a kokomo."
Songs about Kokomo:
- Kokomo by The Beach Boys from the Album 50 Big Ones: Greatest Hits
- Kokomo by The Beach Boys from the Album Greatest Hits
- Kokomo by The Beach Boys from the Album Cocktail Original Soundtrack
- Kokomo ((Karaoke Version) [In The Style Of Beach Boys]) by Karaoke Jukebox Heroes from the Album Karaoke: #1 Hits 1980-1989 Vol. 1
- Kokomo by Adrian Baker from the Album Kokomo
- Kokomo by The Vandals from the Album Fear of A Punk Planet
- Write Me A Few Of Your Lines/Kokomo Blues [Remastered version] by Bonnie Raitt from the Album Takin' My Time
- The Kokomo Medley (Live) by Bonnie Raitt from the Album Road Tested
- Kokomo by The Beach Boys from the Album Made In California
- To Kokomo by Greencastle Homer from the Album Lounge a la carte, Vol. 2 (Old Time Jazz)
Books about Kokomo:
- Kokomo (IN) (Then & Now) - Jun 28, 2004 by Thomas D. Hamilton and Barbara Hamilton
- Kokomo Kid: Reflections of Growing Up in Indiana's City of Firsts - Feb 12, 2014 by Cheryl Soden Moreland
- Drugs, Alcohol, and Social Problems (Understanding Social Problems: An SSSP Presidential Series) - Sep 3, 2003 by James D. Orcutt and David R. Rudy
- Kokomo's Café Complete (Flagler Beach Fiction Series Book 1) - Jun 19, 2013 by Armand Rosamilia and Jenny Adams
- Kokomo: A Pictorial History -
- The New Class Society: Goodbye American Dream? - Jul 11, 2013 by Earl Wysong Indiana University Kokomo and Robert Perrucci
- Kokomo Cookies or Coco Mocha Cookies Recipe (Best Recipes From Hawaii) - Apr 24, 2010 by Michael Hale
- The Kokomo Railroad: How one man survived 40 years of injustice and finally found freedom - Feb 10, 2013 by Susan Giffin and Charles Edward Lockert
- Kokomo - Apr 25, 2013 by John Phillips and Mike Love
- The Antichrist of Kokomo County: A Novel - Nov 9, 2015 by David Skinner
Wiki information Kokomo:
- HUD County Place, Identity, Newspaper circulation area, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Kokomo /ˈkoʊkəmoʊ/ is a city in and the county seat of Howard County, Indiana, United States. Kokomo is Indiana's 13th-largest city. It is the principal city of the Kokomo, Indiana Metropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Howard and...
- Ranked item, Award-Winning Work, Cataloged instance, Award-Nominated Work, Composition, Film featured song
"Kokomo" is a song written by John Phillips, Scott McKenzie, Mike Love, and Terry Melcher and recorded by The Beach Boys in spring 1988. Its lyrics describe two lovers taking a trip to a relaxing place on an island off the Florida Keys called Kokomo....
- Cataloged instance, Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Broadcast Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
Kokomo is a British band whose members were prime exponents of British soul in the 1970s. They released three albums and the second Rise & Shine, was thought to be "the finest British funk album of the 1970s".
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Kokomo is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Mississippi.
- Indiana University Kokomo
- College/University, Employer, Location, Organization, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Endowed Organization
Indiana University Kokomo is a regional campus in the Indiana University system in Kokomo, Indiana, United States. Commonly known as IUK or IU Kokomo, the school serves north central Indiana and is the home of the Cougars.
- Kokomo Arnold
- Blues Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Musician, Lyricist, Composer, Guitarist,
Kokomo Arnold was an American blues musician. Born as James Arnold in Lovejoy's Station, Georgia, he got his nickname in 1934 after releasing "Old Original Kokomo Blues" for the Decca label; it was a cover of the Scrapper Blackwell blues song about...
- Kokomo Tribune
- Newspaper, Periodical
The Kokomo Tribune is based in downtown Kokomo, Indiana, USA. It is owned by Community Newspaper Holdings Inc. A daily newspaper, the Tribune was cited by the Audit Bureau of Circulation for the nation's highest market penetration for eight years in...
- Kokomo High School
- State school, Employer, Organization, School, Educational Institution
Kokomo High School is a four-year comprehensive secondary school in Kokomo, Indiana. The school is the only high school in the Kokomo-Center Township Consolidated School Corporation. The school is located at 2501 S. Berkley Road, Kokomo, IN.
- Kokomo Perspective
- Periodical, Newspaper
The Kokomo Perspective is a broadsheet weekly newspaper serving Kokomo, Indiana, established in 1989, with almost exclusively local content. The Perspective is distributed for free every Wednesday, and beats the local daily newspaper, the Kokomo...