If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Krakus:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Krakus:
- Look out! It's a Krakus! "REAAAAWWHH!"
Songs about Krakus:
- Krakus by Jarek Smietana, Zbigniew Paleta from the Album Vis-A-vis
- Krakus by Ananta from the Album In Media Res
- Krakus by Michal Urbaniak from the Album UrbSymphony
- Krakus by Elektra Kurtis and Ensemble Elektra from the Album Bridges from the East
Books about Krakus:
- Brakus, Krakus...: Or the Incredible Adventure of Mr. Skola's Tourist Club - Apr 1993 by Mirko Gabler
- King Krakus and the Dragon - Jun 1979 by Janina Domanska
- POLISH HAM: QUICK 'N EASY RECIPES by Krakus, Atalanta, and Polka Brands - 1973 by Krakus, Atalanta, and Polka Brands
- Krakus and the Dragon: A Polish Folktale (Leveled Readers) - 2004 by Maryann Dobeck and Krystyna Stasiak
- Krakus - Der unbekannte Fürst -
- Eat, Drink And Be Merry: Anecdotes and Tales from the Old Neighborhood, Lawrence - My Hometown - Jan 21, 2014 by Richard Edward Noble
- Le torpillage du Krakus - 1940 by Odic C. J.
- Houghton Mifflin Leveled Readers: Language Support 6pk Level J Krakus and the Dragon - Jan 7, 2003 by HOUGHTON MIFFLIN
- Brakus, Krakus . . . Or The Incredivle Aadventure Of Mr. Skola's Tourist Club - 1993 by Mirko Gabler
- Qi Gong Vejen til bedre helbred - 2001 by Janusz Krakus
Wiki information Krakus:
- Deceased Person, Person
Krakus, Krak or Grakch was a legendary Polish prince and founder of Kraków, the ruler of the tribe of Lechitians. Krakus is also credited with building Wawel Castle and slaying the Wawel Dragon by feeding him a dead sheep full of sulfur. The latter...
- Krakus Mound
Krakus Mound, also called the Krak Mound, is a tumulus located in the Podgórze district of Kraków, Poland; thought to be the resting place of Krakow's mythical founder, the legendary King Krakus. It is located on Lasota Hill, approximately 3...
- Krakus II
Krakus II was a ruler of Poland. He was the successor of and son of the alleged founder of the City of Kraków, Krakus I, and he was the younger brother of Lech II, according to Wincenty Kadłubek. He ties the family to the national story of the dragon...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Krakuszowice is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gdów, within Wieliczka County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres north-east of Gdów, 14 km east of Wieliczka, and 25 km south-east of...
- Release track
- Zywiec Krakus
- Olenka Krakus
- Person, Musical Artist
- Enter: Krakus (3)
- TV Episode
While surveying the military Base where the FLUX TRANSFORMER is being housed, knowing that it can warp time and space, the Turtles ponder as to what Titanus would want with it. Suddenly, they notice assorted military personnel loading it onto a...