Meaning : Unknown, Blakc,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), KURI shan,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Krishan:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Krishan:
- Krishan is a variant of the name Krishna. Krishna is the name of a Hindu god, and in India spelling of the name varies from region to region. Krishan is one of these variations. The name is said to be derived from a Sanskrit word meaning ‘Black’.
Definition funny of Krishan:
- That person is so krishan
- i wish i had some of that krishan
- Taint Misbehavin would be nothing without the excellent skills of Krishan
- The krishan was grazing in the field.
Songs about Krishan:
- I Am (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Nirinjan Kaur] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Aap Sahaee Hoa (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Jai-Jagdeesh] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Sri Guru Har Krishan Ji by Giani Sant Singh Maskeen from the Album Dus Guru Vichar Darshan Nitnem Shabad Gurbani Simran by Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen
- Har Gobinda (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Krishna Kaur] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Gobinday Mukunday (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Sada Sat Kaur] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Bhaj Man Mere (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Nirinjan Kaur] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna (Krishan Maha-Mantra) by Anup Jalota from the Album Hare Krishna - Aarti, Bhajan, Dhuni, Mantra and Geeta Shloka
- Invocation (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Jai-Jagdeesh] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Waheguru (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Mirabai Ceiba] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
- Har Ji (Krishan Liquid Mix) [feat. Gurunam Singh] by Krishan from the Album Kundalini Chillout: Liquid Mantra Remixes
Books about Krishan:
- Essential Ayurveda: What It Is and What It Can Do for You - Feb 14, 2003 by Shubhra Krishan
- 1989: Revolutionary Ideas and Ideals (Contradictions of Modernity) - Jun 8, 2001 by Krishan Kumar
- Your Life Is in Your Hands: The Path to Lasting Health & Happiness - Feb 1999 by Krishan Chopra and Deepak Chopra
- Healing Through Ayurveda: Tips for Dosha Understanding and Self Care - Jun 30, 2011 by Sonica Krishan
- Composite Materials: Science and Engineering - Dec 1, 2010 by Krishan K. Chawla
- Krishan Chander: Selected short stories - 1990 by Krishan Chandar
- Composite Materials: Science and Engineering (Materials Research and Engineering) - May 3, 2013 by Krishan K. Cha
- Composite Materials: Science and Engineering (Graduate Texts in Mathematics; 188) - May 1, 2001 by Krishan K. Chawla
- Bristol Short Story Prize Anthology Vol 6 - Oct 20, 2013 by Paul McMichael and Deepa Anappara
- Yoga Therapy - Oct 1, 2010 by Krishan Kumar Suman & V. K. Ahluwalia
Movies about Krishan:
- Krishan Kanhaiya Ram Ramaiya Songs2010
- Krishan Avtaar
Wiki information Krishan:
- Rajendra Krishan
- Songwriter, Topic, Award Winner, Film writer, Person, Deceased Person, , Film music contributor, Composer, Award Nominee
Rajendra Krishan also credited as Rajinder Krishan, was an Indian poet, lyricist and screenwriter.
- Actor, Person, Topic, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Pran Krishan Sikand, better known by his mononym, Pran, was a multiple Filmfare and BFJA award-winning Indian actor, known as a movie villain and character actor in Hindi cinema from the 1940s to the 1990s. He acted as a hero from 1940–47 and as a...
- Krishan Chander
- Writer, Person, Film story contributor, Topic, Author, Deceased Person, Film writer
Krishan Chander was an Urdu writer of short stories and novels. He also worked on Hindi and English. He was a prolific writer, penning over 20 novels, 30 collections of short stories and scores of radio plays in Urdu and later, after partition of the...
- Krishan Kumar
- Academic, Person, Author
Krishan Kumar is an Indian sociologist who is currently Chair of the Department of Sociology at the University of Virginia, where he holds the titles University Professor and William R. Kenan, Jr., Professor of Sociology. Kumar was educated at...
- Krishan Kant
- Person, Deceased Person, Politician
Krishan Kant was the tenth Vice President of India from 1997 until his death. Previously, he was Governor of Andhra Pradesh from 1990 to 1997.
- Guru Har Krishan
- Deceased Person, Founding Figure, Person, Religious Leader
Guru Har Krishan was the eighth of the ten Sikh Gurus. He became Guru on 7 October 1661, succeeding his father, Guru Har Rai. After his death, his granduncle Guru Tegh Bahadur became the next Guru of the Sikhs.
- Krishan Avtaar
- Bollywood Film, Film, Topic
Krishan Avtaar is a 1993 Hindi-language Indian feature film directed by Ashok Gaekwad, starring Mithun Chakraborty, Somy Ali, Hashmat Khan, Paresh Rawal and Sujata Mehta
- Actor, Deceased Person, Film writer, Film actor, Person, Topic, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Film director
Manmohan Krishna, often credited as Manmohan, was a popular Indian film actor and director, who worked in Hindi films for four decades, mostly as a character actor. Anchored radio show Cadbury's Phulwari, a singing contest. He was favourite with the...
- Nalini Krishan
- Actor, Theater Actor, Film actor, Person, TV Actor
Nalini Krishan is a Fiji-born actress best known for her performance as the Mirialan Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee in the Star Wars films Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith in the 1999-2005 saga prequel trilogy.
- Krishan Kant Paul
- Politician, Person
K K Paul is the husband of Omita Paul.