Meaning : Courageous, Also a pet form of the names Conrad or Curtis, meaning 'bold counsel' or 'courtly' or 'courteous'., Courteous,
Pronunciation : KERT, (KERT), KUWRT ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kurt:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Kurt:
- Kurt is a boy's name popular in America. It is a variant of Conrad which is of Old German origin. Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain caused the name to gain popularity in the early 1990s.
- English Meaning: The name Kurt is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Kurt is: Polite; courteous.
- American Meaning: The name Kurt is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Kurt is: Polite; courteous.
- German Meaning: The name Kurt is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Kurt is: German Bold counsel. Honest advisor.
- German contracted form of CONRAD
Definition funny of Kurt:
- You a really are a Kurt.
- Girl 1: Did you just see kurt? Girl 2: OMG OMG OMG He just winked at me *Faints* *Ambulance Arrives* Paramedic: What happened here? Girl 1: That guy over there just winked at her and she fainted. Paramedic: That guy right there? *points at kurt* Girl 1: YES! Paramedic: Wow, isnt he dreamy, what a kurt. *Faints*
- Kurt is super-fantab-ulisticly-beyond-spectacular!
- Donor A: Yah know, donating blood sure does make me feel good about myself. Donor B: I know, but we're no Kurts! both laugh Donor A: Yeah, gotta love Kurt!
- pimpin hoes (or xerax)
- I can't take my eyes off of you Kurt... Can I please just touch you?
- Girl: I always thought Kurt was a sex god but then I learned that he sailed and I had no choice but to take my pants off.
Expression information Kurt:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Kurt:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Kurt:
- Kurt's Rejoinder - Brian Eno
- Just The Beginning (C) Kurt Carr (Instrumental Track) by Fruition Music from the Album Just The Beginning (C) Kurt Carr (Instrumental Track)
- Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Glee Cast - Kurt/Chris Colfer Solo Version) by Glee Cast from the Album Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Glee Cast - Kurt/Chris Colfer Solo Version)
- Medusa (feat. Kurt Travis) by Stolas from the Album Living Creatures
- Turn the Page (feat. Kurt Van Meter) by Bob Segar from the Album Turn the Page (feat. Kurt Van Meter)
- God Is A Healer (featuring Kurt Carr & Faith Howard) by Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers from the Album Just The Beginning
- Just The Beginning (featuring Kurt Carr & Vonnie Lopez) by Kurt Carr & The Kurt Carr Singers from the Album Just The Beginning
- I Almost Let Go (High Key) [Originally Performed by Kurt Carr] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Instrumental Gospel Tracks Vol. 21
- I Almost Let Go (High Key) [Originally Performed by Kurt Carr] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album I Almost Let Go (Originally Performed by Kurt Carr) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- Shame & Scandal (feat. Kurt Darren) by Dr Victor & the Rasta Rebels from the Album Shame & Scandal (feat. Kurt Darren)
Books about Kurt:
- Slaughterhouse-Five - Nov 3, 1991 by Kurt Vonnegut
- Cat's Cradle: A Novel - Sep 8, 1998 by Kurt Vonnegut
- Breakfast of Champions: A Novel - May 11, 1999 by Kurt Vonnegut
- Player Piano: A Novel - Jan 12, 1999 by Kurt Vonnegut
- God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater: A Novel - Sep 8, 1998 by Kurt Vonnegut
- Mother Night: A Novel - May 11, 1999 by Kurt Vonnegut
- 2 B R 0 2 B - Mar 24, 2011 by Kurt Vonnegut
- The Sirens of Titan: A Novel - Sep 8, 1998 by Kurt Vonnegut
- Journals - Nov 4, 2003 by Kurt Cobain
- Galapagos: A Novel (Delta Fiction) - Jan 12, 1999 by Kurt Vonnegut
Movies about Kurt:
- Kurt & Courtney2012 NR CC
- Music Box Biographical Collection: Kurt Cobain2015 NR CC
- 2081 | based on Kurt Vonnegut's2010 NR CC
- Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck2015
- Kurt Metzger: White Precious2014 NR CC
- Kc66: Kurt Caselli2014 NR
- The Eternal Road: Kurt Weill and the Jewish Response to Hitler's Germany2012 NR
- The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit1968 G
- 2081 | based on Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron"2010
- Usa: Kurt And His Guitar2007 NR CC
Wiki information Kurt:
- Kurt Cobain
- Alternative Artist, Literature Subject, Ranked item, Identity, Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Author, Guitarist, Film subject
Kurt Donald Cobain was an American musician who was best known as the lead singer, guitarist, and primary songwriter of the rock band Nirvana. Cobain formed Nirvana with Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington, in 1985 and established it as part of...
- Kurt Vonnegut
- Novelist, Military Person, TV Writer, Film story contributor, Identity, Fictional Character Creator, Deceased Person, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. was an American writer and humorist. In a career spanning over 50 years, Vonnegut published fourteen novels, three short story collections, five plays, and five works of non-fiction. He is most famous for his darkly satirical,...
- Fictional Character, TV Character, Film character, Comic Book Character
Nightcrawler is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Created by writer Len Wein and artist Dave Cockrum, he debuted in the comic book Giant-Size X-Men...
- Kurt Angle
- Wrestler, Person, Film actor, TV Actor, Identity, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person or entity appearing in film, Measured person, Musical Artist
Kurt Steven Angle is an American professional wrestler, former amateur wrestler, and actor. Angle competed in amateur wrestling in high school and college. In college at Clarion University of Pennsylvania, he won numerous accolades, including being a...
- Kurt Busch
- Racecar driver, TV Actor, Athlete, Sponsored Recipient, Topic, Measured person, Film actor, Identity, Competitor, Topic
Kurt Thomas Busch is an American professional stock car racing driver. He currently competes full-time in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, driving the No. 41 Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing. Busch has also driven for Furniture Row Racing, Phoenix...
- Kurt Weill
- Songwriter, Theatrical Composer, Film writer, Film music contributor, Award Nominee, Theatrical Orchestrator, Topic, , Influence Node, Award Winner
Kurt Julian Weill was a German composer, active from the 1920s in his native country, and in his later years in the United States. He was a leading composer for the stage who was best known for his fruitful collaborations with Bertolt Brecht. With...
- Kurt Russell
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Identity, Film actor, TV subject, TV Actor, TV Personality, Film writer, Award Nominee
Kurt Vogel Russell is an American actor. His first roles were as a child in television series, including a lead role in the Western series The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters. In the late 1960s, he signed a ten-year contract with The Walt Disney...
- Kurt Warner
- Identity, Athlete, Award Winner, Topic, American football player, Sports League Award Winner, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Author, Award Nominee
Kurtis Eugene "Kurt" Warner is a former American football quarterback, a current part-time TV football analyst, and a philanthropist. He played for three National Football League teams, the St. Louis Rams, the New York Giants, and the Arizona...
- Kurt Gödel
- Logician, Academic, Influence Node, Name source, Author, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Person, Award Winner
Kurt Friedrich Gödel was an Austrian, and later American, logician, mathematician, and philosopher. Considered with Aristotle and Gottlob Frege to be one of the most significant logicians in history, Gödel made an immense impact upon scientific and...
- Kurt Sutter
- Person, TV Actor, Film writer, TV Program Creator, TV Producer, Film director, TV Writer, Award Nominee, Blogger, TV Director
Kurt Leon Sutter is an American screenwriter, director, producer, and actor. He worked as a producer, writer, and director on The Shield, and appeared on the show as hitman Margos Dezerian. Sutter is also the creator of Sons of Anarchy on FX; he...