If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Labban:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Labban:
- Kushyar Ibn Labban: "Principles of Hindu Reckoning" (Medieval Science Pubns : No 8) - 1965 by Martin Levey and Marvin Petruck
- Glory Road - Apr 25, 2008 by John Labban
- Space, Oil and Capital (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Ec) - Jun 4, 2008 by Mazen Labban
- Figures Mythiques Dans les Mille et une Nuits - by Rima Labban
- [(Space, Oil and Capital )] [Author: Mazen Labban] [Nov-2010] - Nov 10, 2010 by Mazen Labban
- [(Space, Oil and Capital )] [Author: Mazen Labban] [Jul-2008] - Jul 17, 2008 by Mazen Labban
- Principles of Hindu Reckoning - 1965 by Kushyar Ibn Labban
- Principles of Hindu Reckoning. a Translation with Introduction and Notes By Martin Levey and Marvin Petruck of... - Jan 1, 1956 by Kushyar Ibn Labban.
- THE STRUGGLE FOR THE HEARTLAND: HYBRID GEOPOLITICS IN THE TRANSCASPIAN - 2009 by Mazen Labban
- Astrology of the World I: The Ptolemaic Inheritance - Jul 15, 2013 by Benjamin N. Dykes
Wiki information Labban:
Labban is a neighborhood in Alexandria, Egypt. It lies next to the Western Harbor, Historical places in Labban include: - 7 Girls church and clinic, - Sant Catrine Cathetrade, - Lebone Building - Electricity and Gas Company which is the first of its...
- Mazen Labban
- Person, Author
- Ziad Sami Al-Labban
- Author, Person
- Kushyar ibn Labban division
- Image, Content
- Larbi Labbani
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Larbi Labbani is an actor.
- Bob Labbance
- Person, Author
- Darb Al Labbana
Darb Al Labbana is a 1984 film directed by Ibrahim El-Boghdady.
- Deceased Person, Person
Raya and Sakina, Egypt's most infamous serial killers, began killing women in the Labban neighborhood of Alexandria in the early days of the 20th century. The police were plagued by increasing reports of missing women. Common details in the reports...
- Principles of Hindu reckoning
- Written Work, Book
Principles of Hindu Reckoning is a mathematics book written by 10th- and 11th-century Persian mathematician Kushyar ibn Labban. It is the second-oldest book extant in Arabic about Hindu arithmetic using Hindu numerals, preceded by Kibab al-Fusul fi...