Meaning : Aim, object, Aim, Object,
Origin : Indian (Sanskrit),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Laksha:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Laksha:
- Laksha is like the girl who changed me man, and I'd wanna be with her forever.
Songs about Laksha:
- Akashe Laksha Tarar Dewali (Original) by Supriti Ghosh from the Album Bajlo Tomar Aalor Benu Supriti Ghosh
- Laksha by Yasmine from the Album Epiphany
- Laksha by Doug Towle and De La Terra from the Album Momentum
- Laksha Calorie by Harris Jayaraj;Arjun Menon;Chinmayi from the Album Nene (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Laksha Deepam by Veeramaniraju from the Album Tanjai Punnainallurmari Arutsurangam
- Laksha Deepothsava by S. Janaki from the Album Mathamayi
- Laksha Kunkuma Archanai by Vijay Balakrishnan from the Album Divine Collections - Amman Dharisanam
Books about Laksha:
- Dental Tartar: Wound healing effect of laksha churna with madhu on scaling wound of dental tartar - Apr 29, 2013 by Mridulata Maurya and Dinesh Kumar Maurya
- Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles) - Jul 5, 2011 by Kevin Hearne
- Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles) - May 3, 2011 by Kevin Hearne
- Shattered: The Iron Druid Chronicles - Mar 31, 2015 by Kevin Hearne
- સંપૂર્ણ લક્ષ્ય (Sampurna Laksha) - 2009 by સરશ્રી તેજપરખીજી(Sirashree Tejparkhiji)
- Hexed (Iron Druid Chronicles) - Jun 7, 2011 by Kevin Hearne
- Pakshyanche Laksha Thave - 2008 by एन.डी.महानोर (N.D. Mahanor)
- Laksha pranera binimaye - 1981 by Rafiqul Islam, M
- Laksha Dweep : a hundred thousand islands - 1979 by Thyan Kariyadan Mukundan
- Hassil Kare Apna Laksha - 2010 by Andy Smith
Movies about Laksha:
- Mahabharat - Laksha Graha & Bhim Vivah - [NTSC] DVD - English Subtitle1988
Wiki information Laksha:
- Dated location, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Indian union territory
Lakshadweep, formerly known as the Laccadive, Minicoy, and Aminidivi Islands, is a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea, 200 to 440 kilometres off the south western coast of India. The archipelago is a Union Territory and is governed by the Union...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Laksha is a fictional character from the 1993 film Zapatlela.
Lakshagraha or Lakshagriha is a book or parva from the Mahabharata, one of the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the other being the Ramayana. This house was built under the orders of Duryodhana and his evil uncle and mentor Shakuni in a...
- Political District, Dated location, Location
Lakshadweep Lok Sabha constituency is a Lok Sabha constituency, which covers the entire area of the Union Territory of Lakshadweep in India. This seat is reserved for Scheduled Tribes. As of 2014, it is the smallest Lok Sabha constituency by number...
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Lakshana a.k.a Krishnendu is an Indian actress in Malayalam movies. She is one of the prominent lead actress in Malayalam and Tamil movies during 2000s. She came into film industry as a child artist.
Lakshana, derived from the combination of words lakshya and kshana, means -'indication' or 'symptom', it also means – 'an auspicious mark', 'attribute' or 'quality'.
- World cinema Film, Film, Topic
Lakshadhikari is a 1963 Telugu drama film directed by D. Madhusudana Rao and produced by Tammareddy Krishna Murthy.
- Family member, Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Lakshamilavan also spells Lakshami Lavan, née Princess Vanbimol Voravan was the royal consort of King Vajiravudh of Siam. Her father was Prince Naradhip Prapanpongse, a well-accepted poet and artist of the day.
- Laksha Warina
Laksha Warina, Lakshawarina, Llaksha Warina or Llakshawarina, also known as Corona del Inca, is a mountain in Peru. Its summit reaches 4,281 metres above sea level. The mountain is situated in the Huánuco Region, Yarowilca Province, on the border of...
- Purusha Lakshanam
- World cinema Film, Film
Purusha Lakshanam is a 1993 Tamil language drama film directed by K. S. Ravikumar. The film features Jayaram and Kushboo in lead roles. The film, had musical score by Deva and was released on 3 December 1993. It was remade as Bhale Pellam in telugu.