If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lamplugh:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Books about Lamplugh:
- In the Temple of Wolves: A Winter's Immersion in Wild Yellowstone - Nov 21, 2013 by Rick Lamplugh
- Barnstaple: Town on the Taw - Jan 1, 1983 by Lois Lamplugh
- Memoirs of the Geological Survey of Ireland: The Geology of the Country Around Limerick (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by G. W. Lamplugh
- On the Mesozoic Rocks, in Some of the Coal Explorations in Kent (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by G. W. Lamplugh
- The Geology of the Country Around Nottingham (Classic Reprint) - Sep 27, 2015 by G. W. Lamplugh
- In Pursuit of Dead Georgians: One Historian'S Excursions Into The History Of His Adopted State - Jun 24, 2015 by George R. Lamplugh
- The Gn�sis of the Light - Mar 17, 2006 by F. Lamplugh
- Ladykiller: Did This Man Kill Suzy Lamplugh? - Jul 15, 1993 by Christopher Berry-Dee and Robin Odell
- Job Search That Works (Crisp Fifty-Minute Books) - Mar 1, 1995 by Rick Lamplugh
- The Gnosis of the Light: A Translation of the Untitled Apocalypse contained in the Codex Brucianus with Introduction... - Jun 6, 2011 by Rev. F. Lamplugh
Wiki information Lamplugh:
- English civil parish, Location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Lamplugh /ˈlæmplə/ is a scattered community and civil parish located in west Cumbria on the edge of the English Lake District and historically part of Cumberland. The main A5086 road from Cockermouth to Egremont runs roughly north-south through the...
- Disappearance of Suzy Lamplugh
Susannah "Suzy" Lamplugh was a British estate agent reported missing on 28 July 1986 in Fulham, southwest London, England. She was officially declared dead, presumed murdered, in 1994. The last clue of her whereabouts was an appointment to show a...
- Lamplugh Glacier
- Glacier, Location, Geographical Feature
Lamplugh Glacier is an 8-mile-long glacier located in Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve in the U.S. state of Alaska. It leads north to its 1961 terminus in Johns Hopkins Inlet, 1.4 miles west of Ptarmigan Creek and 76 miles northwest of Hoonah....
- Thomas Lamplugh
- Deceased Person, Person, Author
Thomas Lamplugh was an English churchman who became Archbishop of York
- Diana Lamplugh
- Author, Person, Deceased Person
Diana Lamplugh was a safety campaigner.
- Kenneth Lamplugh
- Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Person
The Rt Rev Kenneth Edward Norman Lamplugh was the eighth Suffragan Bishop of Southampton. He was educated at King's College, Cambridge. Ordained in 1926 he began his career with curacies at Lambeth and Pietermaritzburg. He was then Vicar of St...
- George William Lamplugh
- Name source, Author, Person, Deceased Person
George William Lamplugh was a British geologist. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1905 and won the Wollaston Medal of the Geological Society in 1925. Awarded the Bigsby Medal in 1901.
- Lois Lamplugh
- Author, Person
- Lamplugh Island
- Island, Geographical Feature, Location
Lamplugh Island is an ice-capped island, 10 nautical miles long, lying 4 nautical miles north of Whitmer Peninsula, along the coast of Victoria Land, Antarctica. This feature was first sighted by the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901–04,...
- Lamplugh Inlet
Lamplugh Inlet is an inlet 13 kilometres long, lying between Cape Healy and Cape Howard, along the east coast of Palmer Land, Antarctica. It was discovered by members of the United States Antarctic Service who explored this coast from East Base by...