Meaning : Dark complexion, Dark Complexion,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lamya:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Lamya:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Lamya is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Lamya is: Of dark lips.
- Means "having beautiful dark lips" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Lamya:
- Lamya is a mythical creature in Bulgaria
Expression information Lamya:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Lamya:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Lamya:
- Lamya by Reggadiate from the Album Way Way
Books about Lamya:
- Captain Paul Watson: Interview With a Pirate - Feb 21, 2013 by Lamya Essemlali and Paul Watson
- Uptown Hustle 2: The Saga Continues - Oct 7, 2014 by La'Mya Morris
- Uptown Hustle: The Philadelphia Story - Jan 5, 2014 by La'Mya Morris
- Women, Muslim Society, and Islam - Nov 1, 1987 by Lamya Al-Faruqi
- De Omgekeerde Wereld: De Avonturen van Remi en Lamya, deel 4 (Dutch Edition) - Jan 18, 2015 by sabine de vos
- De Blauwe Tempel: De Avonturen van Remi en Lamya, deel 1 (Dutch Edition) - Jan 19, 2015 by sabine de vos
- Het Verloren Hoofd: De Avonturen van Remi en Lamya, deel 2 (Dutch Edition) - Jan 19, 2015 by sabine de vos
- Het Omgekeerde Land: De Avonturen van Remi en Lamya, deel 3 (Dutch Edition) - Jan 19, 2015 by sabine de vos
- Dynamique de la surface de volatilité implicite: Facteurs communs et processus à sauts (French Edition) - Sep 24, 2010 by Lamya Kermiche
- La gestion des compétences au Maroc: Approche duale Perceptions - Pratiques - Déterminants (French Edition) - Jun 9, 2011 by LAMYA TEMNATI
Wiki information Lamya:
- Alternative Artist, Musician, Person, Social network user, Musical Artist, Deceased Person
Lamya Al-Mugheiry, better known as her mononym Lamya was a Kenyan-born British female dance music singer. She was born in Kenya and was of Omani descent and raised in Sheffield, United Kingdom. A remix of her song "Empires" hit #1 on the Hot Dance...
- Lamya Kaddor
- Woman, Person
Lamya Kaddor is a German writer of Syrian ancestry. She is known for introducing Islamic education in German in public schools in Germany. Five students of this project volunteered for jihad in Syria, which Lamya Kaddor perceived as a personal...
- Lamya Essemlali
Lamya Essemlali is a French environmental activist, of Moroccan origin. She's the chairperson of Sea Shepherd France and Campaign Coordinator for Sea Shepherd Global.
- Lamya Jezek
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Lamya Jezek is an actress.
- Lamya Derval
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Lamya Derval is an actress.
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, English civil parish, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Lamyat is a civil parish in the Mendip District of Somerset, England. It lies 5 miles south east of Shepton Mallet, 2 miles north east of Castle Cary, and 3 miles south of Evercreech, and is centred on the village of Lamyatt. The parish has a...
- Nadir Lamyaghri
- Professional Association Football Player, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Person
Nadir Lamyaghri is a Moroccan footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Wydad Casablanca.
- Lois Lamya al-Faruqi
- Person, Deceased Person
Lois Lamya al-Faruqi was the wife of Ismail al-Faruqi and an expert on Islamic art and music. She earned her B.A. in music from the University of Montana and then entered Indiana University, where she was awarded an M.A. in music. During this period,...
- Dendrobium lamyaiae
- Organism Classification
Dendrobium lamyaiae is a miniature species of orchid native to Laos and Thailand.
- Lamya Moeljatno