Meaning : From Larisa, From Larissa, Derived from the name Latin name Laura , meaning 'laurel leaf' or Clare meaning 'bright'and 'famous'. In Roman mythology Lara was the name of a beautiful nymph, while it's also the name of a famous games character...,
Pronunciation : (LAARah), LA ra,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lara:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Lara:
- Lara is a shortened Russian form of the name Larissa, and it first ventured into the English-speaking world in the early 20th century. The name was popularised by the success of the Tomb Raider series of video games and movies, in which the heroine is chesty brunette Lara Croft. Lara is also a language spoken by a small minority in Indonesia.
- Latin Meaning: The name Lara is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Lara is: Famous.
- American Meaning: The name Lara is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lara is: Famous.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Lara is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Lara is: Mare.
- Russian Meaning: The name Lara is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Lara is: Protection. Cheerful. Adopted from Latin.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Lara is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Lara is: Protection. Popular surname and place name.
Definition funny of Lara:
- Lara is perfect
- You can't live life without a Lara there to cheer you up.
- "I walked in the room, and knew it was Lara." "With a booty like that, you know it must be Lara." "It smells like so much Pho in here, I assume Lara is in the office." "Did you see Lara in her lab coat today?! OMG!!"
- damn, the laras r sexy
- Lara's cool!
- Lara daughter of the river
- lara, lover, beautiful, sexy, funny, partier, emotional
Expression information Lara:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Lara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Lara:
- Lara's Theme (from Dr. Zhivago) - George Davidson
- Somewhere, My Love (Lara's Theme from "Doctor Zhivago") (Album Version) by Ray Conniff and The Singers from the Album Somewhere My Love (Love Theme From "Dr. Zhivago") And Other Great Hits
- Queen in My Empire (with Jennifer Lara) by Rhythm & Sound from the Album W/The Artists
- Lara's Theme (From Doctor Zhivago) by London Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Academy Award Themes
- For Always (Duet-Performed By Lara Fabian And Josh Groban) by A.I. Soundtrack from the Album Music From The Motion Picture A.I.
- Terra Firma (Delerium Feat. Aude) (Lara's Mix) by Delerium feat. Aude from the Album Best Of [Deluxe Video Version] [+Video]
- Lara's Theme by The London Pops Orchestra from the Album Award-Winning Movie Themes : The 60's
- Doctor Zhivago - Lara's Theme by City Of Prague Philharmonic from the Album 100 Greatest Film Themes
- Somewhere My Love: Lara's Theme (Theme from "Doctor Zhivago") by Gregory Philips from the Album Cena Con Amigos (Agradable Música para Gran Noche)
- Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme) by Frank Sinatra from the Album That's Life
Books about Lara:
- Lara (World of Hetar) - Dec 20, 2011 by Bertrice Small
- Bound to Darkness: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed Series Book 13) - Jul 30, 2015 by Lara Adrian
- Lara - Mar 22, 2010 by Bernardine Evaristo
- Bought And Paid For: Truth And Lies (Part Two) (The Billionaire's Girlfriend Book 2) - Jul 6, 2015 by Lara Hunter
- Bought And Paid For: Conquering All (Part Three) - Jul 20, 2015 by Lara Hunter
- Romance: The Boss - Aug 1, 2015 by Lara West
- Make it Happen: Surrender Your Fear. Take the Leap. Live On Purpose. - Jan 6, 2015 by Lara Casey
- Crave the Night: A Midnight Breed Novel - Jun 2, 2015 by Lara Adrian
- Stroke of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novella - Oct 13, 2015 by Lara Adrian
- NightDrake (post-apocalyptic short story) - Dec 16, 2012 by Lara Adrian
Movies about Lara:
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider2001 PG-13 CC
- Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life2003 PG-13 CC
- Smallville: Season 72007 NR
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider2013 PG-13
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life2013 PG-13
- Lara Croft: Tomb Raider / Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life2014 PG-13
- Lara Croft Collectors Edition2013 PG-13
- Prevention Fitness Systems - Slim, Strong & Firm by Lara Hudson2007 NR
- Learning from the Legends: Mendelssohn Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op. 64 featuring Lara St. John2014 NR
- Prenatal Yoga with Lara Dutta: Because Healthy Mothers Give Birth to Healthy Babies2012 G
Wiki information Lara:
- Lara, Venezuela
- Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Lara State is one of the 23 states into which Venezuela is divided. The state capital is Barquisimeto. Lara State covers a total surface area of 19,800 km² and, in 2007, had a population of 1,774,867.
- Brian Lara
- Person, Cricket Player, Name source, Identity, Award Nominee, Award Winner, TV Actor, Athlete, Measured person, Sports team captain
Brian Charles Lara, TC, OCC, AM is a former West Indian international cricket player. He is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest cricketers of all-time. He topped the Test batting rankings on several occasions and holds several cricketing...
- Lara Fabian
- Adult contemporary Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Person, Broadcast Artist, Award Nominee, Social network user, Composer, Award Winner, Musician
Lara Crokaert, better known as Lara Fabian, is a Belgian singer. She has sold over 20 million records worldwide and is the best-selling Belgian female artist of all time. She was born in Brussels to a Flemish father and a Sicilian mother. Since 1996...
- Deportivo Lara
- Football team, Employer, Sports Team, Organization
C.D. Lara is a professional football club based in Cabudare, Lara State, that was promoted to Venezuelan league in 2009, in their first year of existence.
- Lara Croft
- Film character, Fictional Character, Video Game Character, TV Character
Lara Croft is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Square Enix video game franchise Tomb Raider. She is presented as a beautiful, intelligent, and athletic English archaeologist-adventurer who ventures into ancient, hazardous tombs and...
- Lara Dutta
- Actor, Award Winner, Competitor, Identity, Film actor, Film producer, Influence Node, Person, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Lara Dutta Bhupathi is an Indian actress, model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss Universe 2000 and Miss Intercontinental 1997. She was the second woman from India to be crowned Miss Universe, and has been the only delegate from India to win the...
- Agustín Lara
- Bolero Artist, Songwriter, , Musical Artist, Topic, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor, Lyricist, Musician
Agustín Lara was the husband of the Mexican actress María Félix
- Lara Stone
- Fashion Model, Person, Topic
Lara Catherina Stone is a Dutch model. In 2012, she came in 8th on the Forbes top-earning models list.
- Australian Suburb, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Lara is a residential Town, 18 km north-east of Geelong, inland from the Princes Freeway to Melbourne.
- Alexandra Lara
- Actor, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Alexandra Maria Lara is a Romanian-born German actress best known for her roles in Downfall, Control, Youth Without Youth, The Reader, and Rush.