Meaning : God has helped, God Has Helped,
Origin : Italian,
Pronunciation : LAHD-dzah-ro ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Lazzaro:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Lazzaro:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Lazzaro is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Lazzaro is: God will help.
- Italian form of LAZARUS
Expression information Lazzaro:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Lazzaro:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Lazzaro:
- Stellar Funk (Lazzaro Shoes Long Version) by Jestofunk from the Album Recovery. 2014 (Lost in House Nyc Presents)
- Stellar Funk (Lazzaro Shoes Remix) by Jestofunk from the Album Afrodesia
- 31 agosto 1987 - San Lazzaro di Savena (Bo): rapina casello A-14 by Bologna Violenta from the Album Uno Bianca
- Chiesa San Lazzaro by James Newton from the Album In Venice
- Fantozzo antico (Sequenza Lazzaro) by Fred Bongusto from the Album Superfantozzi (Original Soundtrack)
- Groong (feat. Aidin Davoudi & Lazzaro) by Alin Goyan from the Album Kanche Krunk
- Imn Es (DerHova & Lazzaro Remix) (feat. R.P. & DerHova) by Davo from the Album Davo
- La resurrezione di Lazzaro: Mia sorella... Marta by Gianpaolo Mazzoli, Sabrina De Rose, Maria Billeri, Societa Corale Pisana from the Album Mazzoli & Pivetti: Marta e Maria
- La risurrezione di Lazzaro: Accompanied recitative: A tal vista io non reggo (Maddalena, Cristo, Marta, Lazzaro) by Roberta Giua from the Album Calegari: Risurrezione Di Lazzaro (La)
- La risurrezione di Lazzaro: Accompanied recitative: Ah perche non poss'io la fonte amara (Tommaso) by Roberta Giua from the Album Calegari: Risurrezione Di Lazzaro (La)
Books about Lazzaro:
- Catholic Book of Bible Stories - Mar 11, 2004 by Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton and Doris Ettlinger
- Promises to Keep: A Quincy Lazzaro Short Mystery - Jul 9, 2010 by A. J. Pompano
- The Copycat Didn't Have Nine Lives: A Quincy Lazzaro Short Mystery - Jul 12, 2010 by A. J. Pompano
- School's Out Forever: A Quincy Lazzaro Short Mystery - Dec 13, 2010 by A. J. Pompano
- The Shame of Motley: being the memoir of certain transactions in the life of Lazzaro Biancomonte, of Biancomonte... - May 12, 2012 by Rafael Sabatini
- From Margins to Mainstream: Feminism and Fictional Modes in Italian Women's Writing, 1968-1990 - Jan 1, 1993 by Carol Lazzaro-Weis
- I Know a Librarian Who Chewed on a Word - Feb 22, 2012 by Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton and Herb Leonhard
- Believe Storybook: Think, Act, Be Like Jesus - Jun 2, 2015 by Randy Frazee and Steve Adams
- My Valentine for Jesus - Dec 27, 2009 by Laurie Lazzaro Knowlton and Buket Erdogan
- Roman Guitar - Sheet Music - (Eldo di Lazzaro, Piano Solo) -
Movies about Lazzaro:
- 3 Hommes a Abattre / Trois Himmes a Abattre / Three Men to Destroy / Alain Delon / Region 2 PAL DVD / European...1979
Wiki information Lazzaro:
- Lazzaro Spallanzani
- Academic, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Name source
Lazzaro Spallanzani was an Italian Catholic priest, biologist and physiologist who made important contributions to the experimental study of bodily functions, animal reproduction, and essentially animal echolocation. His research of biogenesis paved...
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Location, Geographical Feature, Island, Building, Project focus, Structure
San Lazzaro degli Armeni is a small island in the Venetian Lagoon, northern Italy. It lies to the southeast of Venice and immediately west of the Lido. A leper colony during the Middle Ages, since 1717 the island has been home to the Armenian...
- Dalila Di Lazzaro
- Actor, Author, Topic, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person
Dalila Di Lazzaro is an Italian model, actress and writer.
- Anthony Lazzaro
- Racing driver, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Anthony Lazzaro is a NASCAR and sports car driver. He is usually classified as a NASCAR road course ringer, however he has made other starts in the NEXTEL Cup. He also has open-wheel oval racing experience. Lazzaro started in karting, winning...
- San Lazzaro di Savena
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
San Lazzaro di Savena is an Italian comune of some 30,000 inhabitants in the province of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna.
- Eva Lazzaro
- Actor, Award Nominee, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Film actor
Eva Lazzaro in Melbourne, is an Australian actress. She is perhaps best known for her roles as Caylin-Calandria in the 2006 film Jindabyne and Stacey in the 2009 film Blessed.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Lazzaro Bastiani
- Painting Artist, Person, Visual Artist, Deceased Person
Lazzaro Bastiani was an Italian painter of the Renaissance, active mainly in Venice. He was born in Padua. He is first recorded as a painter in Venice by 1460 in a payment for an altarpiece of San Samuele, for the Procuratori di San Marco. In 1462 he...
- Lazzaro Vasari
- Visual Artist, Deceased Person, Person
Lazzaro Vasari, also known as Lazzaro Taldi and as Lazzaro di Niccolò de' Taldi, was an Italian painter who was born in the Province of Arezzo. His father was a potter, as was Lazzaro Vasari’s son, Giorgio Vasari I. The painter Luca Signorelli was...
- Urbano Lazzaro
- Deceased Person, Person
Urbano Lazzaro was an Italian resistance fighter who played an important role in capturing Benito Mussolini near the end of World War II. Lazzaro was born in Quinto Vicentino in the Veneto region. As a young man, he joined the Italian Guardia di...