If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Leire:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Leire:
- stunner Richard leire
Songs about Leire:
- Goodbye (feat. Leire Martinez) by Beto Cuevas from the Album GoodBye (feat. Leire Martinez)
- La cosa mas bella (feat. Leire de La Oreja de Van Gogh) by Sergio Dalma from the Album La Cosa Más Bella (Feat. Leire De La Lodvg)
- Goodbye (feat. Leire Martinez) by Beto Cuevas from the Album Transformacion
- Baila Leire by Tina y Tin from the Album Cantan las Canciones de Leire
- Cathcart / Leire's Welcome to Cozac by Katie McNally from the Album Flourish
- Con Leire (Molecule Edit) by Blister 13.0 from the Album Con Leire
- Con Leire (Original Mix) by Blister 13.0 from the Album Con Leire
- Dream Of Leire (Original Mix) by Azur Odobasic, Loui Fernandez from the Album Dream Of Leire
- Dream Of Leire (Original Mix) by Azur Odobasic, Loui Fernandez from the Album Global Tech House Sessions Vol 1
- Dunleer-Lann Leire by David Swan Montgomery from the Album The High Man
Books about Leire:
- GSD Platform 7 - Jan 15, 2015 by Leire Asensio Villoria
- Circular Facts - 2011 by Mai Abu ElDahab and Binna Choi
- Ralph the Robot Monkey (Illustrated Children's Book) - Dec 6, 2013 by Jay Newton and Jeremy Tinson Holliday
- The Ways of Federalism in Western Countries and the Horizons of Territorial Autonomy in Spain: Volume 2 - Jun 14, 2013 by Alberto López - Basaguren and Leire Escajedo San Epifanio
- The Ways of Federalism in Western Countries and the Horizons of Territorial Autonomy in Spain: Volume 1 - May 9, 2013 by Alberto López - Basaguren and Leire Escajedo San Epifanio
- Merlimberto, mago experto (Álbum) (Spanish Edition) - Feb 26, 2014 by Leire Quiros and Laura Ugarte
- Leire, un senorio monastico en Navarra: Siglos IX-XIX (Serie Historia) (Spanish Edition) - 1993 by Luis Javier Fortun
- Zumoterapia para las cuatro estaciones (Spanish Edition) - Apr 9, 2015 by Leire Piriz
- Social Accounting for Sustainability: Monetizing the Social Value (SpringerBriefs in Business) - Nov 3, 2015 by José Luis Retolaza and Leire San-José
- La identidad de genero en la imagen filmica / Gender identity in the film image (Spanish Edition) - Jul 30, 2004 by Casilda De Miguel Martinez and Elena Olabarri Fernandez
Wiki information Leire:
- Leire Martínez
- Novelist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Leire Martínez Ochoa, is a Basque Spanish singer, songwriter, and current lead vocalist of the band La Oreja de Van Gogh after Amaia Montero's departure in 2007. She participated in the television show Factor X in 2007 performing covers of Julieta...
- English civil parish, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Leire is a village in Leicestershire, England. The name is thought to originate from the old British name for the river Soar, which has a tributary with a source south of the village. Present day Leire has a population of around 500. Today Leire has...
- Leire Olaberria
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Cyclist
Leire Olaberria Dorronsoro; born 17 February 1977 in Ikaztegieta, Gipuzkoa is a Spanish Basque racing cyclist. She won the Bronze medal in the Women's points race at the 2008 Summer Olympics, finishing behind Marianne Vos and Yoanka González.
- Leire Pajín
- Woman, Person
Leire Pajín Iraola is a Spanish socialist politician. She served as a minister under José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero. She was born in San Sebastián but moved with her parents to Benidorm when she was a child. She graduated at the University of Alicante...
- Leire Landa
- Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Leire Landa Iroz is a Spanish footballer who plays as a defender for Primera División club Athletic Bilbao and the Spain women's national football team. She previously played for Real Sociedad and Atlético Madrid.
- Leire Berrocal
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Leire Berrocal is an actress.
- Leire Iglesias
Leire Iglesias Armiño is a Spanish judoka, who played for the middleweight category. She is a five-time World Cup champion, and a silver medalist at the 2008 European Judo Championships in Lisbon, Portugal. She also won two bronze medals for the same...
- Musical Artist, Musical Group, Featured artist
- Leire Ucha
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Leire Ucha is an actress.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Leire is a fictional character from the 1993 Spanish film The Dead Mother.