Meaning : Pretty One,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Line:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Line:
- English Meaning: The name Line is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Line is: From the bank.
- Short form of CAROLINE and other names ending in line.
Definition funny of Line:
- "Snort a line of this." "What is it?" "I don't hear snorting..."
- Wow, I've never felt this way about a girl before. She is so amazingly unique and perfect. She must be a Line! You know Line? I love her so much, I must make sure to keep her close in my life. Oh man, I've never met a girl who loves video games this much and isn't a total nerd. She must be a Line!
- I smoke white lines
- Hey dude I just got an eightball, want to do some fat lines of blow?
- G Dub can snort a line like no ones business.
- You need to see the matchiepoo matchiepoo line of doggie and owner accessories
- Wow, that girl is so Line!
Expression information Line:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Line:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Line:
- Blurred Lines [feat. T.I., Pharrell] [Explicit] by Robin Thicke from the Album Blurred Lines (Deluxe) [Explicit]
- Blurred Lines [feat. T.I. & Pharrell] by Robin Thicke from the Album Blurred Lines [Explicit]
- Blurred Lines [feat. Pharrell] by Robin Thicke from the Album Blurred Lines [Clean]
- Right Down The Line by Gerry Rafferty from the Album City To City
- I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash from the Album Walk the Line (disc one)
- Jump In the Line by Harry Belafonte from the Album Very Best of Harry Belafonte
- End Of The Line by Traveling Wilburys from the Album The Traveling Wilburys - Vol. 1
- The South [feat. Florida Georgia Line, Dierks Bentley, Mike Eli] by The Cadillac Three from the Album The South
- I Got A Line On You by The Hollywood Vampires from the Album Hollywood Vampires
- Bikers Shuffle (The Bikers Shuffle (Linedance/Hustle)) by Big Mucci from the Album Cleveland Slide Maxi CD
Books about Line:
- Blurred Lines - Aug 25, 2015 by Lauren Layne
- The Line - Sep 1, 2013 by Paula Bossio
- The Line (Witching Savannah) - Feb 1, 2014 by J.D. Horn
- Lines - Mar 1, 2015 by Ken Dockery and Cenizal, i
- On the Line - Sep 1, 2009 by Serena Williams and Daniel Paisner
- One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book - Sep 16, 2009 by Chronicle Books Staff
- BWWM Romance: Crossing The Line 2: Interracial Romance / Wealthy Love Interest - Aug 27, 2015 by Aisha M. Taylor
- The Line That Binds : Series Box Set - Sep 14, 2015 by J.M. Miller
- Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book - Mar 31, 2010 by Chronicle Books LLC
- Outside the Lines: An Artists' Coloring Book for Giant Imaginations - Sep 3, 2013 by Souris Hong-Porretta
Movies about Line:
- In The Line Of Fire1993 R CC
- Line: Poverty in America2014 NR CC
- Walk The Line2005 PG-13 CC
- Diesel Trains: On Western Lines2006 NR CC
- Chorus Line1985 PG-13 CC
- The Thin Red Line1998 R CC
- The Truthiness Behind the Lines: An In-depth Look Behind the Scenes with The Colbert Report Writers: Live at the...2007 NR CC
- Life on the Line2013 NR CC
- The End of the Line2006 G CC
- Walk the Line EXTENDED CUT2014 Unrated CC
Wiki information Line:
- Command-line interface
- Computing Platform
A command-line interface or command language interpreter, also known as command-line user interface, console user interface, and character user interface, is a means of interacting with a computer program where the user issues commands to the program...
- Literature Subject
The notion of line or straight line was introduced by ancient mathematicians to represent straight objects with negligible width and depth. Lines are an idealization of such objects. Until the seventeenth century, lines were defined like this: "The...
- Ship of the line
- Ship class, Ship type
A ship of the line was a type of naval warship constructed from the 17th through to the mid-19th century to take part in the naval tactic known as the line of battle, in which two columns of opposing warships would manoeuvre to bring the greatest...
In computing, a newline, also known as a line ending, end of line, or line break, is a special character or sequence of characters signifying the end of a line of text and the start of a new line. The actual codes representing a newline vary across...
- Inline-four engine
- Engine, Aircraft Engine Type, Invention, Piston configuration, Engine Type
The inline-four engine or straight-four engine is a type of inline internal combustion four cylinder engine with all four cylinders mounted in a straight line, or plane along the crankcase. The single bank of cylinders may be oriented in either a...
- Contact category
A landline telephone refers to a phone that uses a metal wire telephone line for transmission as distinguished from a mobile cellular line, which uses radio waves for transmission. In 2003, the CIA reported approximately 1.263 billion main telephone...
- Straight-six engine
- Piston configuration, Engine, Engine Type
The straight-six engine or inline-six engine is an internal combustion engine with the cylinders mounted in a straight line along the crankcase with all the pistons driving a common crankshaft. The bank of cylinders may be oriented at any angle, and...
- Overhead line
An overhead line or overhead wire is used to transmit electrical energy to trams, trolleybuses or trains. It is known variously as: Overhead contact system Overhead line equipment Overhead equipment Overhead wiring or overhead lines Catenary Trolley...
The waterline is the line where the hull of a ship meets the surface of the water, in concept or reality. Specifically, it is also the name of a special marking, also known as the International Load Line, Plimsoll line or water line, that indicates...
- Poverty threshold
The poverty threshold or poverty line is the minimum level of income deemed adequate in a particular country. In practice, like the definition of poverty, the official or common understanding of the poverty line is significantly higher in developed...